Loulabelle's JUDDD days

*Loulabelle*

I've been trying to find the perfect diet that would suit me and here I am! I've found JUDDD :D After having read through most of the diaries on here in the past few days, i have to say, i'm motivated! I'm coming here from previously doing the Cambridge Weight Plan. I lost 6 st 10lbs doing that, going from 19st 13lbs to 13st 3lbs but as soon as i came off, i found it hard to keep the weight down! Then soon after, i broke my leg and shoulder and i gained more and more weight because i couldn't exercise! It was hopeless. I've tried many many times to get back onto the diet, but i just can't and i know i won't be able to ever again. But JUDDD! this sounds incredible! So i'm so excited to start!

I'm on 471Kcal - DD and 2356 - UD. For down days for the next week or so i'll be using my leftover Cambridge shakes since i don't want to have to throw them away!

So today i'm on a DD, and have had

cambridge chocolate shake - 144kcal
cambridge original porridge - 143kcal
rosemary breadstick - 35kcal

which comes to 322 calories so far. I'm going to have a yummy salad (lettuce and cucumber for a few calories...) with Bernard Matthews Hickory BBQ turkey (117kcal) Hellmann's fat free vinaigrette (16kcal love it!!!) to finish off today :) so comes to around 471! so i'm quite happy with my first DD! Looking forward to my UD... but can't decide what to have... kind of don't want anything much at the moment! :)

Awwwh thanks! xx And congrats on doing so well so far! If i can get through 3 days like you, i'd be so happy! I really must say, i'm not feeling too hungry at the moment, but i can see myself heading for a relaxing bath and bed in about an hour to stay away from the temptation of food!

Thanks Frona :) i've read your diary over the past couple of days and you are doing so well! I can only hope to do as well as you have!

I love this forum, but the recipes pages are dangerous! must stop looking and salivating! think it's bed time now, or i might end up eating my laptop >_< Looking forward to tomorrows UD!

So i think that when i weighed myself as 18st 7lbs it must have been a day when id eaten or drunk too much because today i'm weighing in at 17st 12lbs!! Yaaay! I know though that i cant have lost 9lbs overnight but wow! Im very very happy even if it may have been a pound or so... im in the 17's!!! Yay haha. Starting the first UD with beans on toast... yummmmmm!!!!

So
5/4/13 (after DD) 113.4kg - 17st 12lbs :)

waaah! i knew this would happen! working a shift in the middle of the day with only a 15 minute break means its hard to fit any food in. Luckily my beans with cheese on toast came to around 500 calories because i knew i would find it hard to fit calories in on my Friday wierd shift haha. Quite proud for thinking about that ahead of time :)
So i think it'll be a big tea tonight... not sure what i want though... hmmmmm

I have a brilliant DD breakfast mini quiche recipe i'm going to make tonight ready for tomorrow. I'll share it when i make it later on. i think each mini quiche will come to about 40-50kcal... but like i said i'll post it later :)

Back to work. 2 and a half hours to go... siiigh...

carbariffic!! macaroni cheese saves the UD and caramelized onion bagels and white choc... oh i love UD's :)

So i weighed this morning (guilty! daily weigher here!) and i came in at 115.5 kilograms after my UD... hopefully it'll go down after todays DD! :(

5/4/13 (after DD) 113.4kg - 17st 12lbs
6/4/13 (after UD) 115.1kg - 18st 2lbs

I've made my mini quiches! They look and smell sooooooooooooo yummy!
I made it with cheese and onion... yes, cheese and onion quiche on a DD! It's true! :)

so i just separated about 8 eggs (or you can buy the two chicks egg whites) first.
Then i chopped 1/4 of a red onion (17kcal) and very finely grated 30g of cheese (120kcal)
Using a 12 hole cupcake tin, put a bit of each of the red onion and cheese in each hole then fill 2/3rd's full with egg whites. season if you want.
Then put them in the oven, gas mark 3 for 15 minutes. check them and they should be firm to the touch, if note, put in for another 5 minutes. then take out, cool and enjoy!

For the whole batch, the calories come to 257... for each one, it comes to 22kcal!!!! YUM YUM! I'm having these for tonights tea! :D

also forgot to mention... i've had a chocolate CD shake, an original CD porridge, a small bottle of pepsi max, water and lemon tea so far :)

Thanks, i am expecting daily gains, but i'm just swinging so wildly at the moment! oh and they are yummy! i should maybe have left them in the over a little bit longer, another 5 mins maybe, just because the bottoms were soggy :p But they taste AMAZING! especially after a long DD.

*siiiigh* i haven't been on here in a while, and i definitely haven't been a good JUDDDer :cry:i'm putting it all down to the stress of my end of year uni assignments, stress makes me eat like mad! Like it was something to take my mind of the importance of doing my essays. But i'm free of that now, and i'm all set for a summer of weight loss and fun! I don't want another summer in black cardies!

For the past two weeks i've just been good calorie counting. I restarted at 18st 10lbs (yikes!) and i'm now down to 18st 1.5lbs so i'm getting down again! here's to a good run at JUDDD

*siiiigh* i haven't been on here in a while, and i definitely haven't been a good JUDDDer :cry:i'm putting it all down to the stress of my end of year uni assignments, stress makes me eat like mad! Like it was something to take my mind of the importance of doing my essays. But i'm free of that now, and i'm all set for a summer of weight loss and fun! I don't want another summer in black cardies!

For the past two weeks i've just been good calorie counting. I restarted at 18st 10lbs (yikes!) and i'm now down to 18st 1.5lbs so i'm getting down again! here's to a good run at JUDDD

*Loulabelle* i did exactly the same thing when i was in my final year of Uni. I was doing SW but couldn't concentrate on eating properly because of the stress of deadlines and exams, etc so i jacked it in until everything was finished. Well done on the loss so far though. That's brilliant :)

Your on the right track now so keep plugging away.
Stress has a lot to answer for. I also fin that as well as eating when stressed I put weight on around my stomach regardless of whether I eat extra calories or not. Its so cruel so I'm loving juddd in the sense that ??I generally don't feel too stressed if I have a bad food day as the DD's usually turn things around once again.

Thank you guys :)

Weigh in this morning after a DD is 113.9kg - 251lbs - 17st 13lbs! Woo! Out of those dreaded 18's!

Your on the right track now so keep plugging away.
Stress has a lot to answer for. I also fin that as well as eating when stressed I put weight on around my stomach regardless of whether I eat extra calories or not. Its so cruel so I'm loving juddd in the sense that ??I generally don't feel too stressed if I have a bad food day as the DD's usually turn things around once again.

Yes! I've noticed my stomach seems to become even more bloated due to stress as well. Usually i gain weight all over but it seems to have focussed itself around my tummy and thighs! Hopefully a lot of water will help with that :(

Back