Loundy's scrummy recipes ;)

Hi everyone,
Thought I would start a thread with some of my own SW friendly recipes.

I have been following slimming world since January, I've now lost nearly 2st. I generally follow extra easy but do have the odd red or green day.

All recipes are suitable for the extra easy plan.

**Disclaimer** I don't tend to measure out ingredients unless they have a syn value or they're a HEXA/HEXB portion but I'll try to put rough measurements if I have them :)

Ok first one...

Creamy pasta with bacon, courgette, spring onion and mushrooms.
My mum and I have been making this for years! It doesn't sound much but it really is lovely and so easy to make.
The only syn value is for the creme fraiche but you could omit that and use FF fromage frais or quark to make it free.

Serves 2

Ingredients;
- pasta shapes, enough to serve 2 people
- mushrooms, as many as you like! sliced
- half a courgette, sliced into rings
- 3 spring onions, cut into rings
- 2 or 3 rashers of bacon, fat removed, cut into strips
- 2 tbsps Weight Watchers creme fraiche (0.5 syn per tbsp)
OR half fat creme fraiche (1.5 syns per tbsp) OR quark
- Garlic salt and pepper to taste

Method;
- cook the pasta as per packet instructions
- meanwhile, add the bacon to a frylighted pan (I use a wok as it gives you more space) once cooked through add the courgette, spring onion and mushrooms
- by the time that's all cooked through your pasta should be ready. (If not, take the veg etc off the heat until the pasta is cooked). Drain the pasta and add to the veg/bacon pan
- add the creme fraiche / quark and stir until heated through and combined, you can add more if you like to make it creamier
- season the pasta dish with pepper and garlic salt (have a little nibble and if its not flavoured enough, add a little more)
- serve!!

It's gorgeous with a HEXA of cheddar or a bit of parmesan on top.

Will add a pic next time I cook it.

Enjoy xx

Last edited:
Back