Step 1 Sole Source Lou's cambridge journey...

Hi ladies, well I'm officially child free! Gonna pop to my neighbours for a bit woop on water!!

Just had mushroom omelette as not enough shakes to last??? I've had 4 some days and thought I had more, but least it's not tuna pasta, gonna b gutted at weigh in this week I know.

Bet ur gonna have a big loss Lou, as ur going two days over and you have been 100%!!

I want yo order more shakes incase I fancy a fourth but it's so expensive xx

Awww V luv ya! Xx

Soooo I'm at home on 1st soup of the day can you believe that! It's been a busy one today, sooo glad it's Friday! Now to try and get through the weekend with no cheating ahhhhhh

I know V, I was not happy about parting with 58 quid this week but I knew I had to have the option to have 4 packs, at least for this week only anyway lol

I know Hun, I cannot wait for weigh in!!! But I'm a slow loser so hope it accelerates a bit on this diet! My dream would be get into the 15's next week....!!

We got each on the straight and narrow last weekend so we'll do it again this weekend!

Omg first soup bless ya, I really can't stomach the soups, I'm into hot shakes at the mo, feel so bloated after omelette?

Might order a few more just in case, oh actually I just remembered wat a dozy ***** I am!! I've got that golden vegetable drink I'll have that instead of food! Doh!!!

Xxxx

I bet you'll either b in or v close to 15's babe xx

Yeah I'm here for ya this weekend!! For defo! No worries Hun, we will help each other through, weekends are the hardest but we got the support of our little thread! I'm sure Fran and Emz will agree.....actually where are those 2?!?!

Hi girls, sorry been busy. Actually getting to sit and catch up on some tv with my little one lol. I find the weekends easier as I'm so busy, when I'm stuck in front of my computer at work, that's when I really struggle.

What week are you guys on? Xx

Week 1) -7
Week 2) -12
Week 3) -3
Week 4) -5
Week 5) -3 (even with a full night off)
Week 6) -4

I'll b on week 8 on Monday but had a few mishaps and been strict for 2 but still lost 19lbs so can't moan!!

Just having coffee living the dream watching corrie on a Friday night!!

19lbs is bloody brilliant!! I can't wait to shift that! Oh yeah our challenge! 21 pounds haha, well I'm 4 lbs down so another 17 lbs to go yikes!

Oh yeah baby 16 to go and wat 4 more weigh ins mmmmm I'm so not gonna do that...but gonna give it a bloody good go!!!

Yeah whatever we lose will be something to be celebrated!

Emz I'm on week two I think?!?! I messed up badly on the 1st week and cheated throughout but lost 4 lbs at weigh in so although this is technically week 2, mentally this is week 1 for me if you know what I mean lol

Basically I'll be going for my 2nd weigh in this week so at least another 18 weeks to go!

Omg I'm so tired, is anyone else really tired?

hiii im here stupidly busy day.im on week 6 i thimk lol i lose track im shattered too just debating sleep zzzzz.

the weekends are my downfall too and ive been trying to figure out why i associate the weekend with eating nice food.

hope everyone has had a good day x x

Hiya Fran! Yeah go n get yourself some rest Hun, you're on 450 cals a day and a busy mum to 6 and I know all too well how draining this diet is!! We are all feeling the effects of it and also it's Friday and it's been a knackering, long ole week!

Vanessa, I'm tired too but I'm sat at my kitchen table trying my utmost to finish an assignment that was supposed to be finished by today, Tuesday is the deadline but really don't want this thing hanging over my head all weekend.

Apparently it's going to be 17 degrees in London this weekend and I really just want to be out enjoying it with the kids not snowed under with work!

Heres to another good day on plan!

X

Morning!

Well just woken up and feel like ****! Headache, think my pasta moment has caught up!

I'm gonna take dawg for nice long walk hope to clear the head then c wat the day brings! Strawberry shake for brekkie and oodles of water!

Yep, Lou, got sooooo much homework to do! But hey look at the bigger picture xx

Omg just been for 40 min power walk.....needless to say I'm hanging!!! How unfit!!!

Pint of water and little rest!!

Your all quiet today girls, nursing hangovers???!

Hiya!

I've had a busy morning spring cleaning lol it's amazing how a bit of sun can motivate a huge house clean up! Spring is definitely in the air!

Power walking on a Saturday morning u go girl! If I had a kid free house there's only 1 place is be walking to and that's my nice warm bed loool

So just had my 1st pack of the day and it was delicious, oriental chilli, I love that! No water as yet but will take a bottle or two out to the shops with me, going out to get a few bits with me mum.

Yeah it is quiet on here today! Where's everyone at?!!

Have a great day, keep it 100%

Xx

Back