Step 1 Sole Source Lou's cambridge journey...

I know! But it's like that sometimes, when you get the taste for food, it drives you to have more! Have ya thought about doing SS+ ?? That way you could get a meal in at the end of the day? V, you don't have much to lose, you could even do it the healthy eating way?
Remember one day at a time and see how it goes Hun xx

So it's official, I wake up at the crack of dawn on this diet and have turned into an insomniac! Well maybe not a true insomniac because getting to sleep is ok, I'm fine with going to bed early but problem with that is I'm waking up at 4-5am and thinking it's time to get up!!! So I've been up for 2 hours and now it's soon time to get up........another long and tiring day ahead aaarrrggghnnnhh......!

Me to babe! Been awake since 5.45 not as early as u but still to early!!

Yeah I know what ur saying about healthy eating, but still don't feel "safe" at this weight if u get wat I mean! I'd like to get to 11'7 on Cambridge then start to introduce food as think it's gonna b tough maintaining. Omg I've just worked out how much I've spent lol on this diet, so I'm gonna give it my all til end of April and go from there.....I've given alcohol up for lent so might as well carry on til then...

I do feel I've lost the determination but will only do one day at time.

Hope everyone ok?

Morning ladies, I couldn't sleep last night and was also up at 5.45 (normal for me though)

Went to look at a new house yesterday and its looking great, hopefully gonna make an offer today once we get all our ducks in a row. Xx

Week 1) -7
Week 2) -12
Week 3) -3
Week 4) -5
Week 5) -3 (even with a full night off)
Week 6) -4

I just so tired now! Had shower, popped to sainsburys now having first shake then gonna walk the dawg and do some English poetry homework oh and oh to the library!!

I've got jeans on today for the first time in like forever, and looking at the clothes in sainsburys has geared me on too!!

Lou, shakey moment there but I'm bak on it like a car bonnet!!!

That's the spirit V!!! Luv it!

Emz good luck with the house!!

Ok so no work today and no college! Oooooh so now what to do?!?! Assignments? Housework? Food shop??!! Oh decisions decisions!!

So far a few sips of water and feeling in the zone still, just want to get into the 14's nooooow but I know losing weight takes time...roll on Monday!

Living the dream Lou all those exciting decisions pmsl!!

Me to babe! Been awake since 5.45 not as early as u but still to early!!

Yeah I know what ur saying about healthy eating, but still don't feel "safe" at this weight if u get wat I mean! I'd like to get to 11'7 on Cambridge then start to introduce food as think it's gonna b tough maintaining. Omg I've just worked out how much I've spent lol on this diet, so I'm gonna give it my all til end of April and go from there.....I've given alcohol up for lent so might as well carry on til then...

I do feel I've lost the determination but will only do one day at time.

Hope everyone ok?

That's utterly normal.

In the past I have found that the closer to goal I get the more sneaky eating I do. It's almost like you don't feel so disgusting so you let yourself slide off into food.

Time to double that resolve!

Thanks Bettie, I've felt so down recently and on holiday from work this week so doesn't help but trying to keep busy!

Hiya!

How is everyone today?!

Isn't the weather absolutely gorgeous!!! This is the exact reason why I need to lose this blubber!!! The coats are off and people are embracing the sun and what am I doing?! Take a guess lol yup walking around with a darn coat on and why because I'm that self conscious about the size of my ass the thought of actually walking around without my shield aka coat, terrifies the living s*** out of me!!! Pleeeeease let me have a good weigh in in Monday because right this minute I feel like I've got Mount Everest to climb with getting rid of this weight!!

V, how's it going today missy?! Xx

Hiya yeah good day thanks, just gonna do one day as otherwise it's a mountain like u say!

Lou your doing something about it that's the main thing, you will have a good loss as ur fab xxx

Aaahhhhh I just ate the sausage out of a sausage roll and a slither of pizza. Damn it, weigh in tomorrow as well. Fingers crossed it doesn't do to much damange as I was hoping to see 14 something in the morning xx

Week 1) -7
Week 2) -12
Week 3) -3
Week 4) -5
Week 6) -4

Sooooo was very nearly tempted to cheat today, had one of those 'moments'....making the kids dinner and today did a quick thing of chicken burger in the baps with side salad and it looked and smelled sooooo good!!! Managed to resist, just about and sat there feeling v miserable eating my tasteless leek n potato soup.

Also did the weekly food shop and was further depressed that out of a trolley of stuff the only things I was actually allowed was a 5litre of water and a bottle of tabasco! Yup today was one of those days.

I don't look or feel any slimmer neither...sigh...

I'm trying to be strong because I went through to much to get to where I am now, getting into ketosis was a major achievement and I cannot risk going off the rails at this stage.

Hey Emz It's hard isn't it...I very nearly did the exact same thing!!!

Don't trust myself today, think I'll be heading to bed soon lol, need to lock myself away in my room I think!

I don't reckon you would have done much harm with the sausage, it prob won't impact on tomorrow's weigh in x

Thanks Lou, I really hope it doesn't. Proud of you for being so strong. Tomorrow's another day and all that jazz x

Week 1) -7
Week 2) -12
Week 3) -3
Week 4) -5
Week 6) -4

Em, what's done is done move on and tomorrows another day!

Yep Lou, I've done food shop, bought things for kids I wouldn't eat lol!! Walked the dawg and English homework!!

Love being off and sun shining might get in garden if nice tomorrow, u finished all the leek an potato now?

Well we r human at the end if the day and ur doing the right thing ging to bed early xx

Lol thanks chick x

Well just had my 3rd pack and it was not enjoyable at all...rice pudding and someone on here said that a bit of curry powder in it makes it taste a bit like curry, well I tried that and it wasn't very nice lol but I was so hungry I ate it and now feel abit sick lol

Getting a bit bored of these flavours, they're all tasteless!

There's just no pleasing me today! Lol

This sudden burst of spring weather is the one main thing which is keeping me on the straight and narrow right now!! Or else I would've caved by now lol

Starting to miss my scales too! Can you believe I'm actually looking at buying new ones in the Argos catalogue as I type this!!!! Obsessive or what!!!

Aw bless hunni you sound how I was over past few days, but u have done amazing at sticking with it. Eeewee curry powder not gd!

Hope u have a better day tomorrow missy xx

I know V, it was gross!!! I'm just so desperate for a new taste...I'm in the bath now trying to meditate and keep focused lol

I'm crushing on a guy in my class too, wtf is wrong with me??!?! I'm a grown-ass woman who's having schoolgirl crushes on a man in my class?!!?! Seriously need to get a grip! I'm actually counting days until Monday when I see him...and he's not even my type...strange?!?!?!?!!!!

Back