Step 1 Sole Source Lou's cambridge journey...

Haha wow Lou perfection!!!

I had to go to bed not long after 7pm! Up with the lark now....

Lemon bars sound lush but you know I can't do bars. They start a chain reaction. Though after last night I doubt it would be as bad!

What are you doing with your weekend. Bet you are having a lie in now!!!

Morning Betty!

Lie in I wish!!!! Quite annoyingly, I have an inbuilt alarm system in my head that goes off at 7am each and everyday!! Although lately it has somehow reset itself to go off between 4-5 due to this blooming diet!!! So although I crave a lie in, my body is having none of it!

So utterly strange waking up to a quiet house, not used to this at all, daren't I say that I miss my babies already!!

Yes, I have got back into that dreadful bad habit of daily weigh ins, so going to see what the scales are saying in a bit, I guess that will determine my mood for today....hope that it's less than yesterday....

Morning! I've just woken up, not feeling great not sure if I'm coming down with something but need to man up as got to work 12-8!!!!

Yeah the bars are a temptation for me and I often end up eating them all by the end if the week!!

I weighed myself this morning and lost 2 stone!! Think my scales might b wrong!!!

Hope everyone has a good day!!!

Whoop whoop!!! 2 stone wowzers!!! That's brilliant V! The scales are definitely not lying lol, believe it and believe that you made it happen through sheer hard work, this losing way malarkey isn't easy but you've shown what can happen when you stick it out, even though there maybe the odd blip along the way, it's still achievable!

You've defo motivated me to stick at this, yeah I may call of the wagon now and again but main thing is to always get back on the saddle!

Work 12-8 boooo! But good thing is, you'll be too distracted to think about food and wot not! I'm going to the gym today followed my a sauna n steam, making the most out of not having my entourage with me!

We encourage each other babe!! We r naughty but like u say it's a blip!!!

Oh lush enjoy the peace and quiet and relax!!

I'll be messaging u later Lou meahhh u can't escape now lol!!! 3 weeks 6 days!!!

Weekend action plans are where it's at.

I'm going to gut my house and then go show my face at my Nan's memorial at some point.

Oh god your day sounds lush Lou!!
I'm working 8 til 4.30 :( but will distract me from food I hope!!

Had a sneaky weigh this morning and it's a 6lb loss so far yay!! But it's just losing what I gained!!

I'm the same as you girls have my blips but get back on plan!

Aww are you both meeting up? Exciting :) xx

Awww Betty you've got a busy ole day ahead. Maybe leave the house stuff for another day and concentrate on the memorial? Don't push yourself too hard today, after a long week at work with meetings and wot not, when are you going to find some time to relax?!

Letthesunshine, 6lbs that's great! Doesn't matter that's what you gained, you still lost it back! Does that even make sense?!? Well you get my drift lol at least you got it off again because it's all too easy to slip back into bad habits and regain all the lbs lost and more! So give yourself a lat on the back that you regained the control! Ooooooh you're really in the zone now Hun! Go you!

Yep me and V are meeting up!! It's gonna be craaaazy!!! And you are both welcome to join us! X

Still in bed....bliss....

Relax???? Time to my self???! That's my downfall. OH has been MIA since dramatically flouncing off last night. I've locked the door and he won't be getting back in until he sees I am not his fecking enemy!!!

This of course is now causing me to be anxious and all I want to do is dive headlong into a bunch of junk. But I'm not going to. Just going to keep busy!

Omg I'm glad I'm single when I read all these arguments lol!!! Yeah come join us it's gonna b mental night and the more the merrier it's also giving us motivation to stick and get some weight off!!

Haha I might only the last time I had a babysitter was December the 21st!!! Plus I'm just outside of Liverpool!!!! Thanks for the offer though!

To be completely honest I Don't get out much....too blinking exhausted to have to manipulate someone into babysitting

V - I also get jealous of being single when I have to deal with this insanity. He isn't well granted but that doesn't mean that he has the right to be king knob. 'Scuse the language but I hate men right now!

I'm in Norfolk!!! Just b nice to get out and enjoy ourselves!!

At work and my tummy is constantly rumbling lol!!! Drinking lots of water!!

Argh I'm starving!! I've had a bag of mini Oreo cookies :-/ 124 cals I want more tho ? need to be strong and stay on track!! Weekends are always hard :(

Actually I'm not starving I just want food!! But food makes me fat so I can't have it!!!

Ooh that sounds fun your meeting up! Are u going London?? Day and night? Or just night?

I may come if u don't mind? Would love to meet new friends and kids seems to take friends away lol ... Plus it's an excuse to get a nice new outfit ;) xx

Night out sunshine!!! We partying like it's 1999!!!! Haha!!

Oh dear stay away from the Oreos chick xx

God!!!! He has well and truly done one sunshine. He has gone off to stay at his mates and accused me of not caring about him. Ffffffffs! I can't win. Honestly. It's because he has just gone back onto his thyroid medication and last time that happened he went nutso too. I'm too exhausted to do or say anything, it will only result in an illogical row anyway.

Anyway - had an ok day thus far diet wise. Although I did just find dd has nicked two of my tetras!

What have I missed ladies?! Just got back from the gym and now staaarrrrving like a mofo!!! But have just had a veg soup and a peanut bar so will hope that keeps the ole hunger at bay! May have another soup a bit later which make 4 today but if needs be and all that!

Betty you had better find a babysitter and bring your ass down to London and let ur hair down for a weekend, u deserve it woman! You only live once!!

Letthesunshine, it's on chick! Look forward to meeting ya! It will be a blast, meet new friends, increase our confidence and celebrate losing a bit of weight, it's a win win situation!!!

V, you're so right, a lot less headache being single and until Mr right strolls in my life instead of Mr right now, being single is how I'm likely to stay for now lol

Xx

Back