Step 1 Sole Source Lou's cambridge journey...

Sunshine, don't worry about those bits n pieces you had today, weekends are always hard and if u think about it, u should still lose because compared to what we would've eaten before that is still a big drop in calories! Just keep thinking, tomorrow will be better!

I'm 33 guys x

Well I thoroughly enjoyed that film and I must say, Brad Pitt still has 'it'! Let's just say, I wouldn't kick him outta bed in a hurry! Lol

Everyone gone to sleep??!

Me either! Though think I'm slightly obsessed with mathew mconnoghay now.

Hope you have a good day today ladies!

Ps for the record I'm 37 ..

Morning!!

So I'm the bloody oldie!!! Haha!! But I still got it!!

Hope everyone's feeling good on this sunny morning haha!!

Betty has he returned??? Lou, bloody love u girl, but brad he's used and abused now! U need fresh meet boi!!!

Kat, hope your still doing well?

Sunshine, it's another day go for gold today!!

Wat am I on!!!!

V xx

Morning v no he has not. He's packed a bag, taken the car and fled. He's just hiding in his man cave. It all started last week when he told me he wanted to quit his job. I flew off the handle obviously and told him that there is no way we could afford him to do that. Then we had a row about supporting each other and poof! He's legged it. He does it from time to time. It's all because he's not well and hypersensitive.

Almost shake I clock I think. Hot mint choc it is.

Oh!! Well I'm sure it'll get sorted!!

There my fav choc mint hot xx

Yeah no doubt it will. I'm just giving it little now peep right now.

Morning ladies xx

Well I've woken up but I don't intend on moving out of my bed until at least 12!! Going to make the most of the next 7 hours to myself before the lil rugrats get home lol

Well I've used up all my bars now so soups n shakes are what's on the menu today quite sadly lol I'm actually looking forward to seeing my cdc tomorrow and stocking up on my favourites....how sad!

Yesterday was a squeaky clean day for me, stuck to my 4 products and even killed it in the gym and had a very detoxifying hour long sesh in the steam room so hopefully this will put me in good stead for weigh in tomorrow! Only hope today is an equally good day!! What I must say is that, with kids being away and not having much to so with food, yesterday was a lot easier!

Hope everyone has a chilled n relaxed Sunday xx

Betty, men eh! Just can't work them out! Sounds like he needs time for himself, and all we are seen as is 'nagging' them about this n that when really we are the ones trying to steer them in the right direction for the benefits of everyone concerned I.e the kids!! Of course you told him right about the job but I guess sometimes they don't appreciate our input lol you two will sort it all out, and the great thing about you is that you understand ur OH! I spent 11 years trying to understand my ex and never did and probably never will!

Hahaa it's taken a long time to get to this point Lou! I guess it helps that I'm fairly independent.... Is it bad that when he left my immediate thoughts were "at least I can catch up on true detective, the smoke and watch the voice unhindered!!!!

Wish I was in bed.... On the sofa at least. Going for a walk once it stops hailstoning.

Hahahahahahahahahaha Betty, you're too funny! I totally know where you're coming from!! I don't know, it's like they cramp our style after awhile and we start to enjoy our own company a lot more which doesn't mean we love them any less! They just sort of, well...become quite annoying I guess lol I think that is wot helped contribute to my weight gain a couple years back when I was with my ex, I felt more satisfied and fulfilled with my relationship with food than I did with the father of my children, shocking I know!

Terrible isn't it. I actually ballooned because of the stress of having a partner with ADD. I felt off my head like I was living in a parallel universe at first. But now I've learned to not read into it, just lovingly disconnect!

I take my hat off to u, I couldn't do it babe.

Try look after yourself x

Thanks v. You get used to it! Plus he is amazing in other ways so it's a trade off.

Aha yes but sometimes I contemplate his slow demise!!! Like now for instance.

Could kick myself it are a blimmin miller rice before because I was fuming!!!! The nut job told me he has already given his notice on his job and has a new job ....delivering leaflets!!!!! Ffs!!!!

I'm out at the park now with the littlest otherwise I may have to go and find him and batter him. Then eat lots and lots of cheesecake.

Betty don't mention cheesecake to me, I have erotic dreams about rolling around naked in a big sea of cheesecake and my most recent obsession, key lime pie lol ooooh love mullerice, I always have mine hot.....yummy....ooooook onto other news, I've been in the bath for the past hour and a half, I'm a lunatic! I'm taking full advantage of the fact I have a quiet house and don't have to be shouting out the bathroom at various kids for various reasons....ooooh I could get used to this...

Looking forward to have my second pack whenever I decide to leave this tub of bubbles...

Has he already given his notice!! Oh no! He seems pretty determined lol, although I can understand where he's coming from slightly because there's nothing worse than job unsatisfaction...

Xx

Did you get out of the bath yet???

Well I just walked around the woods and to the park. Feel ok now. Making the girls chicken korma then will have a bath and decide what films to watch tonight. Maybe magic mike or drive? Can't decide which will make me drool more! Maybe magic mike!

Yeah she's out Bettie but only cos she's got to!!!

Walk sounds lovely I've been really lazy this afternoon and bored which has made me binge! Damn weigh in tomorrow but me biatch has put me in my place lol thanks Lou!!!!!

Magic mike say no more x

Yep I'm out, did a 2 hour long sesh in there, bliss!

I'm now sitting here feelin very hungry lol, had 2 soups at once coz I was famished!! Just want the kids to hurry up and come back so that I can get an early night and banish thoughts of crisps outta my mind!!!!!!

Help!

Walk away from the crisps!!! Haha she says!! U don't want it need them and it's weigh in tomorrow!! I only just got into a size 12 dress!!!!

Bit tight but looking good mama!!! So might do my Davina DVD in the week as carry a lot of my weight on tummy area so concentrate on abs!! I'm sure the kids will laugh and make me do them!!

Feel sick but stuffing toffee and walnut shake down me neck!!! Also water which is a pain when I got a onsie on!!! Kids bought for me for Christmas and now fits me!!!!

Sorry but happy girl!!!

Awww that's fab V! Size 12 lovely!!! Am I jel?!! Like yeeeeeeeah!!!

Well I managed to steer clear, and will continue to do so! At least I've got yummy lemon bars to look forward to tomorrow!! Yeeeeeah boi!

Back