Step 1 Sole Source Lou's cambridge journey...

Oh no wat u done!!! Always message me babe and I'll try and discourage u!!

I'm in bed don't think I'll make 9!!

Oh no what did u have?? :(

Oh my god I'm in heaven!! Got a chocolate tetra and put it in freezer! It's like a chocolate slushy mmmm so glad I discovered this!!

Still craving food but will go bed instead x

Mmmm sounds lush sunshine!!!

Only positive, constructive posts please!!!!

There's to much negativity in the world, we r all doing amazingly well with the odd cheat here and there but we are fab, we support each other and understand. Keep up the good work xx

I had cake....don't actually even know why?!?!?!

V, I couldn't have said it better myself! We are all here to support each other and give encouragement, that's why I love this site and love this thread xxx

I just ate
A bit of salmon and some broccoli. Small amount but I feel Bleuch about it. Tomorrow is another day. I not having my last shake. Glad it's almost bed time.

I know Kat! Night times are bad, weekends are even worse!

At least u had something that was healthy on the plus side xx

I had cake....don't actually even know why?!?!?!

V, I couldn't have said it better myself! We are all here to support each other and give encouragement, that's why I love this site and love this thread xxx

That's not the end of the world Lou! You'll be right on track and I think sometimes we all need a wee treat to give us the motivation to keep going. Tomorrow is another day!

Awww thanks Poko xx

You're right, in the short term it's a definite reminder of why I'm doing this and that what I ate hasn't made me feel very good! Hopefully in the long term it will keep me on track with this diet! I'll try not to dwell and just keep calm and carry on! Xx

Morning ladies

Lou - don't worry about it.... and weather you take the wide road (doing silly things like eating cake) or the narrow road and do it fast and dirty. Either way you will lose because the majority of time you are eating less carbs. Its the low carb/high protein thing that works here. It doesn't matter so much about the calories.

Have a better day today!

I think because of the strictness of the diet then maybe when we cheat we do it so fast that we can't stop ourselves lol. At the end of the day 99.9% of the time we are being disciplined and that's pretty impressive.

Today my main goal is to consume plenty of water.

Morning ladies, at work already just til 1!

Had banana shake and now on coffee!!

So tired but keep thinking of the money and hopefully a nice sunny holiday later in the year!

Hope everyone has a good day cx

I'm struggling?!! I don't no what's happened :( I was good and didn't cave yesterday after the bite of hot cross bun but today I still want food :( I'm thinking of baking cakes with the boys this afternoon and a nice meal tonight but can't have any of it :(

Had a Mother's Day assembly at my sons preschool and they had a bake sale at the end but I left :) which is a big thing for me as I love cake!!! But now want to make my own one lol :(

Drinking a choc shake now trying to fill myself up

Just think to yourself it's not forever, u can have a nice meal soon just not tonight chick.

Hope u stay strong x

Thankyou xx I'm really trying! I don't want to blow it and get on the scales Wednesday and be upset with myself! X

Your doing great hun :)

Why don't you have a meal tonight, do something step 2 friendly like some chicken and veg or I even treat myself to a small steak with a pached egg and asparagus. Long as you stay in ketosis it won't be a problem. Sometimes you've gotta eat to keep yourself sain, otherwise you might cave and find yourself binging on the wrong stuff. Xx

Week 1) -7
Week 2) -12
Week 3) -3
Week 4) -5
Week 5) -3 (even with a full night off)
Week 6) -4
Week 7) -3
Week 8) -3
Week 9) sts (4 days off plan)

i agree have something carb free and then you wont hate yourself lol, and to be honest it will still make you feel good. i had a bit of salmon and some brocolli last night and it was so filling even though it was a tiny bit, i know it was slightly cheating but i am happy to write it off as it was carb free. im not going to beat myself up about carb free slips or i will keep doing it. today i have had my first shake really late, at 12, I find it easier to hold on longer in the mornings than in the evenings when the family is around. at least then tonight if i feel like it i can have my last two really close together.

the crazy thing is im not physically hungry at all, its just all i can think about is food, but then i guess thats why i am fat in the first place!

i think for me. i need to stop viewing food as some kind of treat, its nourishment thats all, treats are things like nice clothes and holidays and nights out and things like that - if i can get to a place where I dont see food as a reward for hard work then maybe i will be ok.

Back