Step 1 Sole Source Lou's cambridge journey...

wow ger only 2lbs and you are in your 11's = I am so jealous, I dont remember ever being in the 11's (I must have been at some point)10 lbs and I will be in my 18s, which is amazing considering i started in my 21's - so determined been looking at clothes I want and never had the guts to wear.

Wow ur doing so well already kat, I know can't remember last time I was in 11's either!!!

I've just binged big time and now feel sick lol back on it again gotta get into the 11's next week

yeah weigh day makesme want to eat loads. time of the month too so this week will be extra hard to resist all kind of temptations

I'm outta control lol!!

Feel sick now so no more!!

High five guuuurrrlll!!! 3 lbs is a good result V! Ooook so u know my attitude to weigh day cheating lol, not the best attitude to have but I think it's the only acceptable time to cheat lol terrible really because on this diet NO cheat days are ever allowed but hey ho, as long as u get back to it tomorra that is the main thing eh! And I do think at ur weight, u can afford to cheat because you're not in the teens, if do anything to be out of the teens!!! Not likely if I keep on having flippin cheat days eh! So far today I've only had a cuppa soup and can't face anything else so I know for a fact that my appetite is going to come back full throttle....oh boy...I'm bracing myself!!!

Kat I know what u mean about being a stay at home for 10 years, I found it so hard finding work after spending so much time out of work....

Thanks Lou, but I've prob now gotta work even harder to get 2 lbs off next week lol!! Oh well at work for rest of week and sat so I know I can do it!

Yeah but ur tummy will b tiny cos ur not eating at all bless ya!!

I got 8lbs to go and I've lost 9 in 3 weeks so I know I can do it!!

my advice about cheating would be its better to go fatty than carby, so like have a full english without toast and then at least you stay in ketosis. im trying to keep all my cheating to carb free stuff lol - even like brocolli with grated cheese.

having oriental chilli soup right now, i dont like it at all lol

I've gone completely over the top!! It's stupid lol

Yep me to my dress is a tad tight but hey my sit ups are gonna give me a six pack pmsl

Off to bed for me and bak to 100% need to get these lbs off!!

Hope ur all more sociable tomorrow lol

Looool V you're funny! I've given up on my dreams of a six pack!!! That ain't never gonna happen in this lifetime lol

Kat! You don't like the oriental chilli?!!?! No way! I think it's absolutely lush, I drench mine in black pepper and Tabasco sauce and I'm literally in heaven when I eat it. Only thing is, it doesn't fill me up at all, I find shakes more filling.

So just got into bed...

It's been quiet here today!

Night night ladies will catch you tomorrow!!! Xxx

Hi everyone,

Sorry for late post, think you've all gone to bed for the night, however I had my first weigh in this evening and lost 8 and 3 quarter pounds... I'm happy, but was really hoping to see the 12's but sadly I'm 13.1...

I know it's a good result, I reckon I just hadn't fully got my head round how fat I'd gotten and this has opened my eyes...

Honestly I hate feeling fat....

Anyway, here's too a new week... V, your are doing amazing... I get that you had a few bits to eat today, but this is kinda non diet time... The week starts tomorrow and we will be 100% and do fantastic!!!!

You ready for your weigh in on Wednesday Lou?

Hey Susan x I'm still up, well just about!

Sooo appetite is back in the building!! Went to bed but kitchen was calling out my name!!! So I'm sitting here eating scrambled eggs n ham lol, needed something to chew and tried to make a wise choice! It's delish and really filling me up. Also I thought I'd better eat something because I do t want my body going into starvation mode lol and I needed more than just a pack! Weigh in in weds I know Susan, I'm a bit nervous, it's been a weird week! Don't know wot to expect?!?!

Xx

Eggs and ham is really sensible lol. I just ate half a block oF mozzarella it was gross lol. But skipped last milkshake so I'm not up on calories or carbs , but seriously ew. Tomorrow will try diff soup, got on of each flavour just to see, got a bit sick of all the sweet flavours.

Also when I'm really up against it I drink a cherry coke zero, it's filling and different and so far hasn't affected anything I don't think. Anything to break up the monotony.

Cherry coke zero sounds lovely right about now Kat, yum, I think I'll be putting that on my next shopping list!

Mozzarella! I don't really eat that unless it on a pizza lol, I am a cheese freak tho but I'm boring, I just like my plain ole cheddar! The eggs n ham was da wisest choice I've made so far on any given cheat day, usually it's cake, crisps and bread!!! But I thought noooo weigh in is t-minus 36 hours away so damage limitation!!! My aim for Wednesday is to get into the 14 stone bracket and if I manage that I will be one extremely happy lady!!!!

It's funny how we all talk about cheat days!!!! It's like it become par for the course!!!! Katy 8lbs is phenomenal. Super whoop whoop!!!!

So I'm on all chocolate tetras until Wednesday which I don't mind but blink and they are gone.

Got the local authority senior peeps down today and my new team have been naughty yesterday. Not delivering what they are paid to do so today it's butt kicking time!!!!!

Off to get ready now - catch you all of the flip!

Morning all!!

Woke up with bloated tummy after my binge last night!!

That's it need to get outta that habit as getting to regular!!

Omg I'm so tired got work then college gonna b a long day!!! Just had fruits of the forest for breakfast and it's lush I must buy some ice to put in. Lou, u had eggs woop woop!!! Lol keep it up gonna b a good loss this week I can feel it in me bones!!

S,we can both get into our other stone bracket by next week! Well u will ur on a mission and u don't cheat unlike me!!

Have a good day xx

Back