Step 1 Sole Source Lou's cambridge journey...

i think thats the first battle really, stop putting yourself down, always congratulate yourself and talk to your self like you would a child, you wouldnt talk to a little kid the way you talk to yourself would you? (I know I wouldnt!!!) and so try and think of that naughty part of you that cheats as a kid and just use some kind words to get you back on track. I know it sounds stupid but I know that when i am really hard on myself i just end up going off the rails completely but when i dust myself off and start again then I feel much better. put all the things youve done this week in the past and just let yourself move forward.

seriously i have spent the last 15 years putting myself down and thats how i went from 14 stone (which was naff anyway) to almost 22 stone! if i had just been nicer to myself I would have been able to do this ages ago. and yeah i know its easier said than done lol

I'm the same babe, I think we're our own worst enemy at times!

I'm so hungry today, trying to hold out until 7 to have an ham n tomato omelette but time is dragging so I'm sipping on a tea which claims to 'slim me', hahaaaa the things we do in order to get the lbs off eh! It's horrid though lol, why is it that herbal teas smell so lush but yet taste so horrid?!?!

Also sitting here thinking of how my text to my cdc should go lol

i think thats the first battle really, stop putting yourself down, always congratulate yourself and talk to your self like you would a child, you wouldnt talk to a little kid the way you talk to yourself would you? (I know I wouldnt!!!) and so try and think of that naughty part of you that cheats as a kid and just use some kind words to get you back on track. I know it sounds stupid but I know that when i am really hard on myself i just end up going off the rails completely but when i dust myself off and start again then I feel much better. put all the things youve done this week in the past and just let yourself move forward. seriously i have spent the last 15 years putting myself down and thats how i went from 14 stone (which was naff anyway) to almost 22 stone! if i had just been nicer to myself I would have been able to do this ages ago. and yeah i know its easier said than done lol

Yep, I second that!

Thanks kat your words make sense lol!!

Lou b honest just tell her ur sorry but can't afford it x no need to lie and go into detail chick xx

Hahaaaaaa V!!! Straight to the point eh! Yeah you're right though, I need to just be honest, but I feel abit bad though lol

Well that's me v black and white can't see point in lying! Don't feel bad there are hundreds more out there she'll make money from haha xx

Morning! Or should I say afternoon haha

How are we all today?? It's very quiet around here today?! What's everyone up to?

Hi it's very quiet on here!!

I've been at work and then got weighed so have put 3lb on which is fair enough after wat I've eaten!

So here's to a 100% ss next week and get em off x

Hey chick

3 lbs will be off in no time Hun, that's actually not too bad, I hope that's me next week because I'm already fretting about how much I'm gonna put on after my bday celebrations! Mon-weds next week I'm in Nottingham where they'll be buffet breakfasts etc etc and then thurs my actual bday I'm going out for a family meal and then Friday I'm out non the tiles with my new mate soooooo a bit anxious about my dieting....hmmm, was thinking maybe to SS fri, sat and Sunday to limit the damage??!

Anywhoo, just got back from the gym and feel greeeeat...!

I'm now going 100% til 17th as out then and fri with my biatch so b nice to get 5 lbs off xx

I'm kind of bummed today. I don't know why. Might be having my kids home lol. Spent all day out walking on a nature reserve which was nice stuck to plan then my husband brought home sunflower seeds and pumpkin seeds which I couldn't stop eating. They are not really high in carbs but not great on calories so I only had 2 shakes today as a trade off lol. I keep wanting to give up today lol, I don't think it helps that we have been watching masterchef lol. Might have to not watch that. I know I'm doing well but today it feels like I have a really long hard slog in front of me. I think me not sleeping well last night is what's bumming me out. Might go bed now. Sweet dreams

Morning ladies!!!

Well it's been an odd few days. Been completely up the wall plan wise but today feels more in control. Been mega hormonal so that's not helped. But thanks to my odd tooth ache not eaten much and drank shed loads.

Hope you are all ok!

Morning all

Kat, you're doing great and we all have moments like this when you just feel that you have a mountain climb and ur still way down at the bottom! It's daunting! But you don't realise it yet, you're already halfway there and each day that passes, you're one step closer! You're mind is in the right place and a few seeds hasn't changed that lol, so keep it up!

Betty, where da hell have you been?! How dare u go AWOL on us for days!! Hope you get ur toothache sorted although it has it's plus points haha

Well today guys it's weigh in for me, not with the cdc, I'm getting weighed at weightwatchers and I'm hoping for a loss, any loss lol because I haven't been cambridging, I've been following a healthy eating plan, low carb, low fat, set meals a day. Really don't know what to expect in the scales but fully aware that switching diets might stall the weight loss for awhile...will just have to wait n see! Will fill you in later x

Hope everyone has a great day xx

Morning,

I've had exactly the same, even had a cry last night, which is totally ridiculous. Anyway me and hubby decided I should just have a night off and not beat myself up if I put on a 1lb or so, went to the cinema and had a lovely dinner and feeling much better.

I don't know about everyone else but I've put so much pressure on myself to hit targets and everyone is so interested in how I'm getting on I feel so pressured to meet those targets. I've done really well so far it's almost like a weight around my neck, I feel I'm expected to carry on at the rate I have been. I realised yesterday that I am truly doing this for me and I need just carry on doing what is best for me, if that means having the odd night off, then I'm gonna bloody well do it. :)

Xxx

Week 1) -7
Week 2) -12
Week 3) -3
Week 4) -5
Week 5) -3 (even with a full night off)
Week 6) -4
Week 7) -3
Week 8) -3
Week 9) sts (4 days off plan)
Week 10) -5

Awww Emz good on ya! Sounds like that is exactly what you needed!

You've lost a tremendous amount of weight and a day off never hurt anyone! Don't get so fixated on the targets, wish I could tell myself the same lol, but think about the whole picture, you've come so far and there's no harm relaxing the diet every now and again, if anything, it will more likely keep you on track by making you more focused and in a positive frame of mind x

You're so right, I think we all put a lot of pressure on ourselves. I think it's a thin line between complacency and self preservation though, I will do this, we will do this, but most importantly we have to enjoy and reap the rewards from this. Sometimes you have to put your immediate sanity first lol xx

Week 1) -7
Week 2) -12
Week 3) -3
Week 4) -5
Week 5) -3 (even with a full night off)
Week 6) -4
Week 7) -3
Week 8) -3
Week 9) sts (4 days off plan)
Week 10) -5

yes i think its the no end in sight thats bumming me out, although i have been looking at a ton of before and after pics which really help - this is a great inspiration and has lifted my mood a lot. Its weird im worried about my face, im worried that i will just have a saggy load of skin on my face when i am done, so i have been checking out before and after face pics and i feel better lol. i actually really like my face until i see pics of it lol, i am 38 but people often think i am early twenties, i have great skin and no wrinkles or grey hair so i just dont look my age at all. I think when i hit my second target I might go out for a nice meal with hubby.

anyway i have already had my 2 litres of water today and i checked my weight loss app and according to that I have lost 18% of my goal in just 4 weeks, I know my rats going to go down but even if it doubles, i will be done by christmas.

at the moment i am making 75 profiteroles for a croquembouche birthday cake for my mother in law - why do i do it to myself?! LOL

Back