Step 1 Sole Source Lou's cambridge journey...

Morning ladies x

How are u all? God it's been ages lol

Betty! You do make me laugh! 2 lbs off is great, glad to hear you're back on plan!

Sunshine, me and V are supposed to be meeting up next weekend not this one chick! That's good that you're doing slimming world at the moment, main thing is that you are still doing a diet, I don't think it matters which one it is as long as you know that ultimately you're gonna shift the weight and sometimes different things work for different people at different times! Back in the day Cambridge diet worked for me because at that time I have it my all and found the diet relatively easy but now that just isn't the case! I've been off the diet for over a week and finally think I have the binge thing under control, been working out at gym, eating healthily and feel much more in control so just do for you what feels right girl and in the end we'll get there!!

I know I shouldn't but had a sneaky weigh in this morning and shows 14.11 so it's going in the right direction. Off on a jaunt tomorrow so going to need to be careful how I eat the next week or so but hopefully will keep it under control lol, heading to the gym later and in the morning too so hopefully limit the damage.

Have a great day guys xx

And what's with this thread being so bloody quiet nowadays???! Errrrrm, come out from wherever ur hiding peeps!!!!

Xx

Not that I'm a fad of gimmicks or anything but just ordered some skinny sprinkles.... Think they are just what the doctor ordered. Made from the same stuff as those zero noodles but they basically stop you overeating. Not one bad review out of 200 on amazon ( ok so there was one saying they taste like fish but I'm game for that if they help me lose 4 stone by July!)

Hi everyone

We'll done on all your weight losses you have given me motivation!!!

Here is my weight so far:

Week 1: 6lb
Week 2: 4lb
Week 3: 2lb
Week 4: 2lb
Week 5: ????

Weigh in Wednesday and I will add to it fingers crossed for a bigger loss. :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

A profiteering tower sounded good!!!!

Shower for me and then off to work... Not off this week until Thursday. It's my other halfs birthday tomorrow though so need to sort something out xxx

I'm just picking mine up from the postie... Will let you know how I go. I'm thinking they will work. Ok more money but I figure I'm spending the 17 quid on crap that I'm secretly munching a week so why not!!! I just need to stop craving junk. These could well work. I'm hopeful!!!!

Hi everyone We'll done on all your weight losses you have given me motivation!!! Here is my weight so far: Week 1: 6lb Week 2: 4lb Week 3: 2lb Week 4: 2lb Week 5: ???? Weigh in Wednesday and I will add to it fingers crossed for a bigger loss. :) Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Awww, keep up the good work Hun! Looking forward to seeing another great loss from you this week! How have you been finding the diet? You're breezing through it by looks of it! Go you! What was your start weight and how much are you planning on losing?

I'm just picking mine up from the postie... Will let you know how I go. I'm thinking they will work. Ok more money but I figure I'm spending the 17 quid on crap that I'm secretly munching a week so why not!!! I just need to stop craving junk. These could well work. I'm hopeful!!!!

I'm sure I had them before?? Hmmm....are they in a smallish tub? I think I bought em a while back from ******* but if my memory serves correct they tasted vile! Very strong n bitter with a weird aftertaste lol, let me know what you think of em!

Morning guys....

How are you all today and nice to finally see you all lol and a new face too, lovely.

Well yesterday was an interesting day for me ha! Worked myself into he ground at the gym, I mean I literally can't walk today so that gives you some idea of how hard a workout I did and to top it off the weather was so gorgeous that I thought it would be nice to walk to the gym....boy am I regretting that decision because the gym is literally a good 45 minutes walk away, so did that there n back plus a 3 hour workout followed by a steam and the result is aching all over! Quite stupidly I came back and had a lovely healthy dinner of veg n chicken breast and then proceeded to eat one of the kids Easter eggs, like why? Of course I didn't stop there, no kids in the house, having my own cosy movie night at home I kinda lost the plot lol

Ahhhhhh, I'm seriously paying the price now though, tummy ache from hell, toilet drama ahem and the usual food hangover....nice!

Going to be a total weirdo and see what the damage is after a night of letting loose, really I shouldn't but I feel I need to face up to what I've done lol oooook a pound up from yesterday, I can work with that I guess.

Have a great day ladies x

A profiteering tower sounded good!!!! Shower for me and then off to work... Not off this week until Thursday. It's my other halfs birthday tomorrow though so need to sort something out xxx

Awww lovely, so you're off on my birthday, Thursday, great! Where you taking me? Hahaaa! Your hubby and I must be so alike, we're within days of each other! He must be a really fantastic guy, of course Aries are unique characters with a lot of love to give, u just gotta love us! Lol

Skinny sticks rule!!!!

It's near 2pm and I've not been at all snacky. That said I do need something to eat now and forgot my packs.... This is not a good start.

Lou - you are so right. My OH is a free spirit, avant garde and wild but lovely. He's just unconventional, which leaves me being the parent!!!

Off to get his pressie now...

Just reporting that I had a skinny sprinkle at 4.30 and it's now almost 7pm and I've cooked dinner without picking and feel well, stuffed to the point of bursting!!!!

These things are amazing.... They taste pretty good too. Bit like fibogel if it was strawberry. Also doing wonders for the nether region which always seems to turn into the m6 at rush hour when I'm on a Vlcd. Not anymore!!!! And not in an opps I just chowed down a pack of ex lax and now I'm pooing through the eye of a needle kind of way....

Flipping amazing!!!!

Happy birthday Lou!!!!

It's quiet on here so I'm guessing celebrations are in full swing???

Have a lovely time!!!

Hi Bettie, I'm having the week off an back on Monday xx

Happy birthday Lou!!!!

It's quiet on here so I'm guessing celebrations are in full swing???

Have a lovely time!!!

Awww thanks sweets! Xx

Sooooo wots been happening?! Well I've gone completely off the rails this week lol, did what you might call a 'road trip' for the past few days and with that came endless eating out, motorway stops at various fast food outlets and now it's my birthday today I can't see me stopping for at least another 12 hours lol, damage on the scales shows a 5 lb gain!!!! I'm at 15.3 today so not good at all but going to go back to being a good girl tomorrow so I'm not too fussed about it, life is too short to be worrying about my weight in my birthday, I say this now and then tomorrow ill be moaning in here about how crap I'm feeling, why do we do it to ourselves eh!!

Going out for a nice meal later and will be getting spoilt rotten so can't complain, weather is looking lovely too.

How is everyone going??! Kat? How was weigh in? Vanessa, don't u go disappearing on me now biatch! Betty, how did OH enjoy his bday? Sunshine, hope alls well Hun xx

Have a great day ladies!

Happy birthday hunni def enjoy it!!
I'm way off plan :-/ but decided I will get back on track Monday after Easter and half term!!
I'm now thinking of either trying Atkins as all low carb or trying Cambridge again! The thought of no food makes me want to cry tho but I want to look and feel good come summer!!

How are the skinny sprinkles going Betty??
Mine came can't wait to try them next week :)

The sun has been lovely but worrying when I can't wear cardies in the summer :-/

Skinny sprinkles defo seem to be curbing my hunger pangs. I've not taken 3 a day. I may do this weekend to stop the Easter egg madness. Not weighed but I'm wearing a size 16 dress and it's a bit big. So I'm guessing that's a good sign. I'm purposely not weighing as it's so bloody demotivating sometimes.

Lou enjoy yourself chick!!!!

Hey ladies x

Why am I awake??! I seem to have totally forgotten what the word 'routine' actually means lol it's all late nights and lie-ins at the moment! No kids, no work...bliss! My bubble will soon burst though as kids are back tomorrow and work n college starts back Tuesday, I better enjoy it while it lasts eh!

Soooo birthday was fab! Got well n truly spoilt!

Sunshine, me and you are in the same boat lol, I'm going to start a low fat, low carb diet tomorrow and see how I get back into the swing of things on that before anything else. I can't do Cambridge because it's just too restrictive so hopefully just the thought of restarting Cambridge will kick me into touch with a good healthy eating plan that I can sustain lol, whatever you decide to do just remember that we are all in this together!

Betty, baggy 16's is definite progress! I soooo know what you mean about the scales, sometimes they do more harm than good!

X

my weigh in monday was rubbish, ony lost 1lb so i have been well and truly on it this week, i had a mouthful of bolognede last night but other than that nothing non cambridge has passed my lips. now i just have to get through this weekend urgh - its not even 9 on saturday and im struggling lol

Back