Step 1 Sole Source Lou's cambridge journey...

my weigh in monday was rubbish, ony lost 1lb so i have been well and truly on it this week, i had a mouthful of bolognede last night but other than that nothing non cambridge has passed my lips. now i just have to get through this weekend urgh - its not even 9 on saturday and im struggling lol

Awww never mind Kat, there will always be the odd week when you get a small loss, just keep up with what you're doing and it will come off.

In other news, the Easter eggs I bought for the kids, I've eaten the lot! So now need to buy back their Easter eggs before their return tomorrow and lose these extra pounds before weigh in next week eeeek!

Hope everyone is enjoying the Easter weekend xx

Oh god!!!!

Easter egg famine in shops my be.... Hope you find aome

Hahaaa well I managed to find a few, the good ole smarties ones so kids will be none the wiser!

Soooo today, feeling hungover after a fab night out that was well needed! Don't even want to think of the amount of calories I've packed away, the cocktails were flowing and today I have the biggest appetite hmmm, getting back onto plan is going to more challenging than I thought!

well easter sunday got the better of me and i had some chocolate tonight - i really suck lol. i didnt even want it but i think my period is due

im going to switch my weight days to fridays because its too hard to have sunday as my last day, i will be stronger on the weekends if they are the start of my week.

hope all you ladies are well

Hey ladies!

Have u missed me? lol No i hear you say!

Well ive had the week off and getting bak on plan tomorrow and dreading it as have gone mental with food and drink. Sounds like everyones gone a bit of plan over easter? Its gonna be tough but i need another 10lbs off so lets get to it xxx

Yes B, its called colouring the grey lol!!!!!

Hahaha I know the feeling. My blonde covers the white

Hi everyone We'll done on all your weight losses you have given me motivation!!! Here is my weight so far:
Week 1: 6lb
Week 2: 4lb
Week 3: 2lb
Week 4: 2lb
Week 5: 1lb
week 6: 5lb
Closer to my dress :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hiya ladies xx

How are u all??! Gosh it's been awhile eh!

Sooooo I've been a bit quiet on here because I've been too busy stuffing my goddamn face with chocolate, chocolate and yes, more chocolate. I need a serious detox as well as a big kick up the bum! I must've eaten my body weight in chocolate......I've not fallen off the wagon, the wagon has crashed, turned over a coupla times and fallen off a cliff! Oooook so you get my drift!

Tomorrow is going to be the start of a coupla weeks on Cambridge, I need a break from food and to undo some of the obscene amount of damage that I've done to myself in a week. I'm not even going to weigh myself at this point because it's not going to make me feel better and if anything will make me feel worse and then drive me to continue thinking I have nothing to lose when in actual fact I have tonnes (of fat) to get rid of!

Kat, it's Easter, that's what I've kept telling myself this weekend knowing full well that's no excuse but sounds as though you just had what u craved and didn't go too overboard.

Betty, I'm here girl, not going anywhere, going to try n thrash this out for the next 2 weeks, anyone care to join me??!

Vanessa, miss ya boo! X

Night night guys xxx

Oh god I've done the same!!! I've actually woken up feeling so sick :(
I'm getting back on it 100% tomorro no messing about!! Got a hen night next weekend and want to feel less bloated for it so hope this week 100% helps! And I'll drink but stick to no carbs when we eat then back on it 100% as nothing planned til middle of May next :)

Let's do this girls :) xxx

I'm in!!!!!

Back on it yesterday. Had my first good day in a long time!!!!!

Yep im in girls first day today already hungry, gonna be bloody hard but we can do it with all our great support girls xxx

I'm picking up my packs at lunch so going to be a long morning!!!

hiiii gosh wot have i missed lol.not had internet so went awol.im still going strong but beim weighed fortnightly.last weigh in i lost 6lbs gettin me into the 15s now for a huge push to get into the 14s in 4 weeks so im in for a final push!
how is everyone?? xx

Go Fran!!!

I'm very deflated got weighed and I've put 5lb on. This is terrible news (though weighed later than usual and that could explain some of it - along with the week of trying to get some SS days under my belt)

What my cwpc told me was that SHE was back on the diet and is doing a modified 810/1000 and is only dropping a pound a week, which for 45 quid is blimmin useless. So that's galvanised me today.

So just for today I chose to drink 3 litres of water, just for today I chose 3 packs and just for today I'm staying on this amazing plan which will improve my health considerably (when I lose weight that is)

Back