Step 1 Sole Source Lou's cambridge journey...

Welcome back Fran woohoo!!

Back on it today just popping on here between work and college, bloody starving as bak on track today but gonna stay strong and hopefully early night when back from college...... its so hard when youve had a week off....hope u got ur packs ok now B!!!

Lou where are u???? Lost my phone so cant message u, miss u loads xxxxx

i feel like i havent fallen off the wagon as much as everyone else - sorry that it makes me feel better ha!

45 quid a week for 1lb is ridiculous, she doesnt seem like the right person to inspire you lol

it has just occured to me that i started this in march, and now its april and i am almost 3 stone lighter - its not even been 2 months. if i can do it anyone can, i was 21 stone ffs!!! come on ladies, food is the enemy, dont let the food talk you into sabotaging yourself! every day i find is a battle, but at the end of it i feel great if i have won, just take it one day at a time!

Who's been successful today? Whoop?!

Just finishing my water then off to bed!

No im fab during the day really motivated then come home and binged, arghhh i need to pull this around like Kat says all this money and im wasting it!!! So heres to day 2 being a good one. Hope you'll be on here for support later im gonna need it xxxx

Have a great day xxx

il be around allday hun so if u want a moan a chat or wotever il be here.as above ure only 8lbs away! final push now hun.

just had my wi 4lbs off so quite pleased with that.im desperate to see the 14s but feel like im never going to get there aaaargh xx

Hey ladies!!!

Hope you are going strong!!!!

Hey ladies,

Had a good day on a training course and now home thinking waht can i eat! Right im going in the garden before i binge!! Im not sure ive got it in me anymore to continue which really pisses me off cos ive done so well xxxx

How u all doing?

picking today bad fran! im always same on weigh in day its like i think ive got 14 days to do good if im bad today which is wrong !

never thought id see 15s lol so you will do it kat! i started 18.4

cmon v u can do it uve done so so well i can only wish i was near goal.stick with it hun xxx

Hi guys,

I also came off the wagon for Easter but restarted today and so far so good, though I've now had all 3 products so think I should have an early night!!! Safest place for me, I reckon!!!

I feel bloated with water and found it so hard cooking tea for the kids... It smelt delish!!! But I stayed strong!!!

I just wish the house didn't have so much chocolate in it!!!

Why does egg shaped chocolate taste so good????

Hey ladies!!!

I'm back biatches!!!!!

What's been happening??! Well I think I musta put on a good 7 lbs so so because this past week has been one long carb fest!!!! Why do I sound so jolly about putting on weight and losing the plot totally? Probably because right now I'm slightly delirious from overloading on obscene amounts of sugar and other evil food things ahhhh, and I was going so good Aswell but I'm not going to dwell, what's done is done. I've been trying to get back on the saddle since Tuesday but didn't manage a good day yesterday or today for that matter but hey the show must go on and I need to tackle this before a week turns into a month turns Into yet another fat year...

Fran, good to see ya back!

Vanessa, miss u too lady!

Betty, tomorra I'm back on it like a mofo!

Kat, good going! You're strong in the zone, wish I bloomin was!

Let's support each other and keep it moving! Xx

Susan tell me about it lol I asked myself that same question about egg shaped chocolate haha, I can't work it out!

You've done great today, early night sounds like a good idea to avoid any last minute temptations.

I actually can't wait to start now, miss that feeling of being in control and in the zone, waking up in the morning and feeling that sense of achievement...I need that in my life again now!!!!

Hey chicka

I'm trying my best... Must be nearing ketosis for the first time in ages!!!!!

Just got home to a beautifully decorated office....bedroom looks like a bomb has hit it though so need to go get stuck in. Dd drank 3 tetras today too so need to replace them!!!!!!!

Hey ladies

So ive been doing really well during the day then binging at night, but today something has clicked and im back on it like a car bonnet! Im the only one im hurting so i gotta do it!!

Glad to have everyone back and we support each other, miss my ladies, heres to skinny!!!

Woop ........here come the girls!!!!

I melted down my kids chocolate and made cakes and brownies and that seems to have deterred me because it's so easy to nibble on Easter egg. Been 100% so far today, just downing water whenever I feel weak lol. Getting back in the zone

Good for you all getting back on the wagon, onwards and downwards. We made rice krispie buns out of the easter eggs too so they are gone out of the house. I've had two shakes so far today and I'm going to my WW meeting tonight. I'm going to stick with the shakes now for another week or two and try and get the last half a stone off.

its all so quiet.... lol good on u v! lou your awol lol wots going on lol.
hows everyone else doing?

yesterday sucked i picked at pik n mix lol but on straight and narrow today.tried clothes on yesterday in primarni for my hols and i looked horrendous.really upset me oh well itl make me stick to it ispose xx

fran you are doing so well. I cant wait until i see a 15 on my scales , it seems so far away at the moment.

I made chana masala for my husband last night and then I ended up eating all the leftovers, which was about half a can of chickpeas, it was pretty oily and pretty delicious to be fair. but i drank sooooo much water yesterday that i think they just went straight through me - thank god! Got weighed this morning and have lost 4lbs since monday after switching to a friday weigh in - so i have lost exactly 3 stone in 6.5 weeks woohoo. my barbie is on sunday though MUST ONLY EAT MEAT!!!! urgh, lets see what happens lol

Back