Step 1 Sole Source Lou's cambridge journey...

omg thats amazing kat!!! i really think the water helps big time.im craving a custard slice lol how random.

youl b fine at bbq jus stick to protein and green salad and all will be fine.your smashing this diet.
i go to magaluf 3 weeks mon and desperate to shift a stone but not sure its realistic hmmmm xx

im staying away from it lol to motivate me here is my before and after pics so far

ForumRunner_20140425_133335.png

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20140425_133347.png
    ForumRunner_20140425_133347.png
    313.4 KB · Views: 58
irs calling my name fran fran lol eat me well tough titty im sticking my middle finger up at u custard slice.
is anyone else turning into a feeder? i want my hubby to eat all the time lol and i get a pleasure out of seeing him eat lol or do i have issues xx

No I'm a total feeder, and its not just my family either, if anyone comes to visit they leave with a load of home cooked goodies. I didn't cook this much when I was not on a diet lol.

Hey girls, love reading ur banter! Yes i agree with you wheres Lou?

I feel rubbish today had to leave work early, and just laid on sofa. Im looking forward to getting weighed on Monday as been 2 weeks cos i had last week off with the kids. Feels like forever not been weighed.

hope your ok v? drink loads of water hope ure ok hun xx lou louuuu where arw youuu lol.

i cant stop buying stuff i know i cant have and feeding it to hubby lol xx

Thanks Fran think its just getting used to the diet again as dodgy tummy, yeah drinking so much water xx

Hey ladies

Greetings from a dodgy caravan in the middle of wales. Just escaped for a few days of peace.

Got my packs with me, but confess do eating some steak this evening. But it's ok. I don't have any biscuits or chocolate here (though was contemplating the trek to the nearest shop to find any - then realised I only have myself to blame if I did that)

So I'm here... Water and packs a go go. Got to stay on track!!!

Well done Bettie, i just cant keep focused at the moment, gonna wait til i get weighed Monday then go from there.

Hope ur not to cold in that caravan and u got lots of sheep keeping u warm xxx

I'm still here In the shadows reading your threads! I don't no what I'm doing tho :( I am currently doing Atkins so no carbs but still wanna do Cambridge but need my head in the right place so hard to do this!!

Your all doing great tho xx

where in wales bettie( im in swansea south wales haha u prob got plenty of sheep baa baa lol
v how u feeling now hun? xx

where in wales bettie( im in swansea south wales haha u prob got plenty of sheep baa baa lol
v how u feeling now hun? xx

Morning Fran. I'm by llanberris. Was planning on a walk in snowdonia today but woken up and found it's teeming down.

It was cold last night....I went looking for sheep but they must have been tipped the wink because they have gone AWOL.

By the way Fran. You are looking hawt. There is no way you are 15 stone. Are you tall?

Morning Ladies

Feeling loads better today, Sunshine i know how u feel im feeling like ive lost it but im gonna try and carry on, will get weighed on Monday then i need to make a decision as im wasting money.

Oh Bettie where r them sheep lol!!!! Fran u look fab on your photos babe wow!!!

Lou, LOU where are u mama!!!!

Morning ladies xx

Sorry I've been AWOL lol, I was in hiding. Could not even face you all because in doing really crap at the moment and feel like crap!! I didn't think it was fair bringing my negative vibes onto here when your all doing so well, I just don't think it's helpful for you guys to listen to my rants sometimes, I've not been in diet headspace this week. I'm in sabotage mode and each day gets worse than the last!! 2 weeks ago I was 14.11 and now I'm 15.8 so that gives you a good idea of the level of my sabotaging. Today I'm off to the gym in an attempt to promote some good vibes, work off some frustration aswell as lbs and try to get my head right so that the body will follow, well that's the idea....

Fran you look bloody gorgeous! No way 15 stone! Regardless of how much u weigh just look forward to your holiday! You're going to look lovely because u do already and anything else is a bonus x

Vanessa, my main bish!!! I miss you! Hurry up and get the phone sorted Hun! Miss our chats!

Sunshine! At least you're still doing Atkins that's something chick! Me however, I've been following the see food and eat it diet for 2 weeks!

Betty, Wales lovely! I hope you're managing to get some downtime and well done for taking your packs with you, see that was my catalyst for falling off the wagon!! I haven't quite recovered from my birthday week and road trip up north lol, if I had just cme back and dealt with it then I wouldn't be still trying to rectify damage and causing more damage at the same time!!! aaaaaarrrrgggghhhhhhh!!!!

In other news, I'm snowed under with assignments right now and stressing out totally because so much to do before my course finishes end of May, don't know how I'm going to get through it!

Sorry for my rubbish lack of posts lol but didn't want to come on ere and be moaning on!

Missed u guys x

You new picture is fresh!!! Is that blue hair??? You are one damn fine lady!

Yeah my babe is back! Looking damn hot young lady, i know its a pain got a phone but dodgy one! ill send u a message on fb xxxx

Back