Step 1 Sole Source Lou's cambridge journey...

Hahaa yep I'm back ladies and thank u for the kind compliments xx No blue hair lol it's just reflection of the light!

Going to get back started in a healthy eating plan tomorrow, getting back onto the packs is just too hard at this point, need to cut down gradually because I've been a beast of late and too used to eating every darn thing in sight.

How's everyone's weekend going?? Oooooh so now I'm back it's gone all quiet again hahahaha, I guess everyone having a good ole busy weekend?

Still in my caravan hell but in just here to cheer you on!!!!

Drink tonnes of water and you will feel better. Then start to consider the rest.

I had picnic today, was a bit naughty but only over ate proteins, wasn't bad with carbs or fat, probably about 200 calls over. I thin. k I feel so bloated like I have been pigging out all day but I haven't. Tried the bars yesterday and today and omg yum

Lou saw this and thought of you

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1398575934.030140.jpg

moooorning so glad ure bak lou.well it was your bloomin bday so chill :))).
i was a bad girl sat and ate and went out drinking so im feelimg v v ashamed of myself.so today starts 3 weeks of solid ss.my aim is 4l 3 packs and nothimg else.i go away 3 weeks today and need to shift some lbs.id love a stone but cant see it.
how is everyone??? xx

Morning Ladies

I get weighed at 2pm today so will let you know how i get on! Eeek! Fran, how do u get back on track i need tips babe!!!

Kat your doing amazing carry on chick and a little slip is nothing, Bettie hows the caravan, u still not found any sheep lol!! S where are u mrs! Lou i miss my number one chick! Catch u all later xxxx

Morning beautiful ladies!

Soooo the plan has yet again changed with me!!! I can't even keep up with my ever changing dieting plans!! Weighed in today at 15.9 so another lb up which I'm not surprised about, this weekend I don't think I went 10 minutes without stuffing something in my gob BUT it stops now!!! Fran I'm with you girl!! 3 weeks you say of nothing but packs and water well that's the plan for both of us, Vanessa you in? Betty how you getting on??

I've just had a choc mint shake and need to thrash this out until I get into ketosis, need this detox so bad because my sugar cravings have hit the roof and if I'm not careful I'll be back up to 16 stones within days and I'll be damned if I let that happen again!!

Will be checking in on here throughout the day to help me stay on track! I've made a personal goal to lose 3 stone by end of July because once kids are off for their 6 weeks holidays and I'm off work for the 6 weeks also, this will be so much harder so I really do need to start now!!!

Fran, put a line under Saturday and lets all do this together, we know we can because we've done it before!

Vanessa, good luck at weigh in hunny! Keep us posted!

Xx

I want to lose 3 stone by the beginning of July. And I know if I stick with it. It will happen!!!!

It's just sticking with it!

yep im in babe 3 weeks hard core! Gonna need support as my cdc goes on holidays soon and ill b on my own!! omg dreading it already but know it can b done!!! Heres to 3 weeks all packs and water!!!!

Losing 3 stone by July sounds like an awesome plan. Had the bbq yesterday and I feel so bunged up today plus first day of period so I'm super bloated, still well impressed with myself as I only ate meat yesterday even though there was loads of stuff on offer. Had chicken tikka, a steak burger no bun, and 2 thick.slices of ham. Worst thing I ate was 2 of my own home made chicken Sampras and I didn't eat all the pastry. It's hard staying strong but I was so stuffed and normally I would've eaten ten times that amount. I want to lose 1.5 stone before June starts so I'm back on it. Didn't have any packs yesterday

if im in the right place in my head i litetally fly on this diet thats only tip ive got lol if ure determined enough then we will do it.heres to day one of our 21 day challenge also im not weighing until 3 weeks today.a friend of mine is doing a 50 day challenge and shes blind weighing xxx

if im in the right place in my head i litetally fly on this diet thats only tip ive got lol if ure determined enough then we will do it.heres to day one of our 21 day challenge also im not weighing until 3 weeks today.a friend of mine is doing a 50 day challenge and shes blind weighing xxx
im goin to give it a go.i weighed this morn and have gained 3lb overnight :0 bloody shocking lol.
so 2l down and one pack down hows everyone doing xx

i sound like a freak i said im blind weighimg then said i weighed haha so il add that i mean not weigh from today lol xx

So far so good, 2 packs down and a litre of water.

21 day challenge I'm loving the sound that! Let's do this! I'm with you on the weighing, will try not to weigh because that breeds obsession which breeds sabotage!!!

Kat well done on sticking to the proteins x

Hey ladies great diary thread and support here.
I started a week last Friday but was away from home and did step 3 then step 1 from last Friday.
Sounds like you've all had your ups and downs with caravans picnics birthdays galore.
I am chuckling as franbella21 you're doing a blind weigh but I'm doing blind measurements. My CDC took measurements and forgot to tell me what they were then text so I said surprise me before I go away in June.
I'm addicted to my scales tho franbella21 I would die not weighing.
Hope you don't mind me joining in ladies but you all sound the right side of crazy for me :)
Autumn

velcome velcome lol! im gona try my best to be blind.well blind at the scales lol i think itl help well time will tell.so u domt know how much uve lost? xx

velcome velcome lol! im gona try my best to be blind.well blind at the scales lol i think itl help well time will tell.so u domt know how much uve lost? xx

Well I know I lost 3 in my first week which was step 3 just no idea inches wise what I was to start with or am now lol.
I only started on 18th did step 3 a week now on ss since Friday.
I'd like 2.5 stone off by June holiday.
You will be away 3 weeks today right? Good short term goal then for your blindness lol. Will it be a sensible or party holiday? X

Well ive put on 1.5lb in 2 weeks so that has put me back up to 12'6 arggghhhh!!! Im starting tomorrow ladies and im gonna need support but as ive got next week then not weighing for 3 weeks eek cdc going on hols (how bloody selfish)! Worse thing is i gotta buy my shakes for 3 weeks eek!!

Welcome Autumn, we are a bunch on wronguns on here but the support is bloody great wouldnt u agree girls????
Im gonna concentrate getting to 12 small goals first.

How depressing i was 12'1 5 weeks ago oh well never mind its all in the head and i can and will do this with my ladies.....
21 day challenge?

Back