Step 1 Sole Source Lou's cambridge journey...

Morning ladies!!

Yep day 20 for me to V!! ?

Feeling really positive, thanks to you girls, and 20 days doesn't sound to impossible!!! ?

Off to do the school run in a mo, then to work!! Hoping for a busyish day so I don't even think about food!!!

Hope everyone has a fab day!!! Xxx

Btw Fran, loving your song, and yep, the nappy could come in useful!!! Lol!!' ?

Day 31 for me! Gosh! Susan I have gained it all back and plus some!! So despite losing 1.5 stone so far I still have 2.5 to go :(

That'll teach me for jumping off the wagon instead of slowly easing myself off ;)

My mum is coming in 5 weeks, she hasn't seen me since I started this so I really want to keep going strong and give her a shock ( and some incentive to keep paying for it lol)

afternoon ladies.busy day of college then school run.only had 1 litre so slacking at min xx

afternoon ladies.busy day of college then school run.only had 1 litre so slacking at min xx

Glad I'm not the only one fran 1 litre 1 product that's all I've had today as been in out patient clinics all day ran over big time and my secretary is off so didn't get a chance to run out for water!!!!! Agghh means will be up all night peeing now lol x

i eventually caught up phew so 3l down and only 2 products as i literally cant fit it in my belly.naughty i know.
what do u do a?

has everyone had a good day?.xx

i eventually caught up phew so 3l down and only 2 products as i literally cant fit it in my belly.naughty i know. what do u do a? has everyone had a good day?.xx
I managed 3 products and 2.25l in end but had to force last shake down myself.
I'm a doctor a consultant in Yorkshire. What about you? Did you say before you're doing a course? Don't know how you study with 6 children lol x

lol im doing my access to nursing.been in care sector for 19 years and finally got round to doing it.

i certainly dont intend to pop any more babies lol.we must be in deep ketosis to not be hungry even for a shake lol xx

Finally back on here been so busy!! How is everyone getting on? I lost another 3lb so I'm happy hope everyone is well and sticking to the diet :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

lol im doing my access to nursing.been in care sector for 19 years and finally got round to doing it. i certainly dont intend to pop any more babies lol.we must be in deep ketosis to not be hungry even for a shake lol xx

Oh wow so is that a full time course then? And are you going to do general nursing afterwards or a speciality?
I've been a consultant for about 8 years now feels like 80 some days though.
I may check my pee now actually check it's not too dark as should only be dark in a morning but paranoid as I've not drank enough eeek x

Finally back on here been so busy!! How is everyone getting on? I lost another 3lb so I'm happy hope everyone is well and sticking to the diet :) think by July we will be looking great if stick to it easily lose another 2stone

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

yes full time.i gave up a well paid job that i loved to study.i knew that i wouldnt cope otherwise so i hope it pays off eek.really enjoying so far.

wow il know who to come too if im ill haha.i havent got any ketostix and even if in ketosis it does nothing for me apart from give me haleketosis haha xx

yes full time.i gave up a well paid job that i loved to study.i knew that i wouldnt cope otherwise so i hope it pays off eek.really enjoying so far. wow il know who to come too if im ill haha.i havent got any ketostix and even if in ketosis it does nothing for me apart from give me haleketosis haha xx

Think these are out if date as very blurry I must get more later this week.
Ha everyone says that to us as my hubby Jay is also a doctor we met at med school. He lies and says he's a traffic warden so people don't myther him. He does not look like the kinda guy who would walk or drive round all day putting tickets on cars so am sure nobody ever believes him lol.

So will you do a nursing degree? Bet it's hard studying time wise and financially with all the little ones too tho good on you though.

Bad breath never gets me luckily xx

lol u should tell peeps you are a police officer lol wot a couple a traffic warden and a copper lol!

it is hard but so far so good yes hopefully uni in march.got very supportive parents and have money put away from when i was knocked over in a hit and run.never been so grateful to get knocked over at this time in my life lol.xx

lol u should tell peeps you are a police officer lol wot a couple a traffic warden and a copper lol! it is hard but so far so good yes hopefully uni in march.got very supportive parents and have money put away from when i was knocked over in a hit and run.never been so grateful to get knocked over at this time in my life lol.xx

Lol I don't know if I should laugh or slap him when he does this so embarrassing ha. I couldn't lie as I can't stay off my soap box about nhs and other topics long enough.
Wow to the accident at least you can laugh and it's turned something into a positive I guess is a good way of looking at it. Lucky on the parent front too not sure how we would cope when we have babies as jays parents are originally from India but move here in the 60's so jay was born here but his folks moved out to Dubai when his father retired few years back. My parents are young and never home either. Hope your husband is a good help too franbella as sounds like you have your hands fill :) x

How's everyone doing?
I'm back on the water today so will have had my 3.25l plus shakes today. Only had one product so far today though. Happy Thursday everyone x

hi hi hi gosh so v quiet on here lol hope everyone is ok and not drowning in water lol. day 4 done and dusted :) xx

Yes I was worried with the silence lol.
Day 7 for me done. Had 100g chicken tonight too quite simply cos Jay had left some cooked chicken out from when he was fannying in the kitchen. Least I weighed it lol x

Hi girls,

Nope not drowning in water but that's cause I'm running to the loo every 5 mins!!!!

Doing well, had all 3 products and masses of water!!!

Off to bed soon... How's everyone else's day going?

Is this day 19 done?

Back