Step 1 Sole Source Lou's cambridge journey...

Hi everyone,

How are you all getting on? I cheated the wkend and finding it hard not to eat :( help!! Haven't eaten today but now at home getting the cravings

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Im here,lol! Im having that problem of getting in the zone its so hard and the annoying thing is i CAN do it! So tomorrow im gonna do hr by hr and hope i get day 1 again under my belt!

im here just had mad mad day havent had any products.feel rough v v rough.

hope everyone ok xxx

I no once u get out that zone it's hard! I'm fine when I'm at work more when I get home and just bad habits! Tomoz I'm home alone so hopefully be good and once u get the first day out the way we will be fine let me no how u get on tomoz I'll let u no if I wanna eat lol, we can help each other

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Morning! Well its gonna be day 1 for m back to basics! Sorry your feeling so rough Fran, hope todays a better day. Bettie hows its all going?

Kat hows it going? S where r u? U gone quiet does that mean your struggling babe? Lou, my main woman i hate bloody diets lol!! Small, YES im gonna b ok at work but its when i get home to, so catch u later for a moan and whinge!!

Good luck im gonna need it xxxxx

mooorning after a good nights sleep feeling alot better.is it just me but as soon as i open my eyes i think of food.this is not healthy and not right.i then fight myself all day to do this diet.i can manageall day then sit miserable all evening cos i cant eat lol.

v youl do great hun il b here all day
have a good day everyone xxx

Oh yes u got it in one! Ive done amazing all day but now home! Im fighting it sooo hard and i do think if i can get today under my belt its an achievement! But i gotta get to at least 9pm!!!!!

HELP lol!!!

im here :). same been to college done kids tea and all i can think about is cwtching up witj food and a film.x

im here :). same been to college done kids tea and all i can think about is cwtching up witj food and a film.x

Oh fran u tease I'm with you. Galaxy big bar and cheese on toast with a blanket on the sofa heaven OMG take me there now lol x

Ur both teasing now! Im now having a hot choc mint shake, thats as exciting as it gets in my house!!!

My head startin to pound so as painful as it is it means im doing good.....yay!!

Ur both teasing now! Im now having a hot choc mint shake, thats as exciting as it gets in my house!!! My head startin to pound so as painful as it is it means im doing good.....yay!!

Keep going when I make mine warm I pop a couple of sweetners in and extr warm water to make it last longer and it also means drinking more water lol xx

I just drank it wow forgot how good it tasted! Yeah ive been slack on water today only 3 litres! I thought about u today Autmun! As i forgot to mention you this morning on my hello statement lol!!!

So i say now Morning A!!! Lol Just read about Katie Price being 6 months pregnant again and her husbands been cheating for past 7 months! Though i had it bad wanting food!!!!

I just drank it wow forgot how good it tasted! Yeah ive been slack on water today only 3 litres! I thought about u today Autmun! As i forgot to mention you this morning on my hello statement lol!!! So i say now Morning A!!! Lol Just read about Katie Price being 6 months pregnant again and her husbands been cheating for past 7 months! Though i had it bad wanting food!!!!

Really where did you read that? And hasn't she just given birth? Says me the gynae/obs consultant like it doesn't happen haha. I read something a few weeks back about her wanting more kids but didn't know he'd cheated tut tut xx

Apparently she only just found out shes pregnant again at the weekend (6 months) gone she is, and hes been cheating for 7 months with her best friend of 20 years, ouch!

Apparently she only just found out shes pregnant again at the weekend (6 months) gone she is, and hes been cheating for 7 months with her best friend of 20 years, ouch!

Oh just told Jay and he said we've got it wrong and that he was cheating on her when she was 6 months pregnant with last baby. I can't tell u how shocked I was as my husband does not do celebrity or anything even remotely like that. So asked him how he knows this and he said a patient told him in clinic today lmao omg I literally had to run to loo before I did a wee. I had to remind him he works in psychiatry and he said and I quote 'yeah she did generally talk a lot of ***** for half an hour to me' and out of all that he took home the Katie price thing lol. Funny so I'm sticking with your version G for sure lol x

Haha thats a typical man lol!!!! But no its this baby, her baby boy Jett is 9 months old and shes found out on holiday recently cos she was ill that shes 6 months gone!!! Tell him to get his facts right and listen properly!!!!! Haha listen at us talking about this xx

Its all over twitter and facebook she confirmed it this morning! God i need to get a life xxx

Haha thats a typical man lol!!!! But no its this baby, her baby boy Jett is 9 months old and shes found out on holiday recently cos she was ill that shes 6 months gone!!! Tell him to get his facts right and listen properly!!!!! Haha listen at us talking about this xx Its all over twitter and facebook she confirmed it this morning! God i need to get a life xxx

I've looked on his twitter and searched her as I don't do social media and his twitter is all re his private work but I saw it yeah. We are just in stitches gab the believes someone whose psychotic about this stuff lol. And if u knew how straight laced he his about celebs and stuff you'd have been as shocked at me when it came out of his mouth lol. He was meant to be working from home all day but had to go in and do his clinic as his registrars wife went into labour 6 weeks early so least he was out of my way and apparently babies doing well so that's good. X

Oh well u gotta have a bit of gossip in ur life huh! So whens your next weigh in and hows it going?

Oh well u gotta have a bit of gossip in ur life huh! So whens your next weigh in and hows it going?

Fri for me this week I've shifted 12 so far as first week was step 3 and lost 3 then last week ss/ss+ And lost 9. Lost 5 inches too but it may have been 6 when I added it up ha. Not sure about this week as I had loads of calories Monday night all protein based but loads of salty protein things and I felt ill on Tuesday from it but was only out of ketosis for 12 hours just meant I had 2000 cals that day not 450. Lesson learnt that I need a 4th product on those days i struggle as I was using ham but the salt seems to really effect me and made me worse. Yesterday my mouth felt salty all day xx

Back