Step 1 Sole Source Lou's cambridge journey...

Ps I pace the kitchen like a caged animal n jay has to drag me out lol. He's eaten tea at his brothers house all week to help me as evenings are the worst. Normally we would go into Manchester or Leeds at a weekend for cocktails n a meal or drinks with friends that last until 2am so I feel your pain. lol xx

Morning Ladies!

Ive failed AGAIN, im so good all week then bam all goes to plot! But went clothes shopping yesterday and bought lots of summer dresses and most of them fitted but 2 were snug, so that has spurred me on. Its that little bloody fat voice in my head that needs to do one!!

Catch u later xxx

Try to remember all the reasons that spurred you on at the start. They're still worth it ladies as are you!

Morning ladies xxx

Fran it's to be expected, like autumn says, you're only human! And do you know what, sometimes we should look at the positives, u look great, we've seen you're pics and ur a hot mama so don't even fret about those pesky pounds! They will come off eventually! X

Soooooo maybe I need to follow my own darn advice lol because I definitely AM fretting over these pesky pounds haha, oh I don't know....just want to be slim overnight and when it doesn't move fast enough I hit sabotage mode.

My week hasn't been too bad, been doing gym mostly and weightwatchers meals etc, definitely feel a lot better about myself this week lol I'm going to start the packs today though, that's what I've been trying to work up to and have just counted 11 weeks until my girls weekender and I want to lose maximum weight within that time so here's goes!!!!!!!! How many times have I said that?!?!!!!!!!! I'm such a freak!!! Well today I'm defo starting lol I've got soooooo many old packs left, I'm going to have them all just so I don't waste my money!! I've got exante packs, boosh packs aswell as the Cambridge packs, think I've done every diet under the sun....

Vanessa, oooooh lovely, Errrrrm I hope you've bought some of those dresses to bring on the weekend?!!

Where my Betty?!

Kat, how's things?! Long time eh! Lol

Have a great day ladies! Xxxxxx

Morning lovers!!!!

I am here Lou...

I am just trying to galvanise myself into action.....ive started to follow these fitness motivation pages on Insta gram (I have to write it like that because otherwise it blanks out) which are surely inspiring!!!

The shame is that I keep going - OH F IT...almost like I dont have the will power to change anymore...my batteries are flat!!!

I sometimes wish I would be locked away for 4 weeks in a retreat, just so I can focus on this and get through it!

Its lovely to see ur still alive Lou!!! Ive sent u a message on fb regarding the weekend.

We all think we failing but least we still coming on here and supporting each other xxx

Hello ladies I'm still here still going strong done ss for 6 days straight now but about to go to a medical conference tomorrow evening until weds evening eeeeek.
Fran have u managed to get back on it? X

hi ladies yes battled through and feeling calmer lol thankyou x
came on today so it must have contributed damn mother nature.
everyone ok?? xc

hi ladies yes battled through and feeling calmer lol thankyou x came on today so it must have contributed damn mother nature. everyone ok?? xc

Oh that's good then as was just a small blip Yeahhhh x

ive got 7 full days to ss and shift as much as poss.im not sure what is realistic tbh lol xx

ive got 7 full days to ss and shift as much as poss.im not sure what is realistic tbh lol xx[/QUOTE

Have you looked on the scales at all??
Make sure you're out if ketosis before the booze tho so maybe Sunday night. Gosh this time next week you will be giddy lol. Xx

nope not been on scales since my last weigh in..wantdd to blind weigh so will be weighed friday so i know where im at befoee hols.oooh yes i intend to be livimg it up this time nxt week xx

nope not been on scales since my last weigh in..wantdd to blind weigh so will be weighed friday so i know where im at befoee hols.oooh yes i intend to be livimg it up this time nxt week xx

OMG can u tell in your clothes or anything cos that was weeks ago wasn't it? X

Hey well weigh in for me today and i stayed the same, phew as ive binged!!

Right well im not now weighing til 10th June so that gives me 4 weeks on ss/ss+, my cdc is on holiday and told her ill be 11'7 when i weigh next! Brave of me i know but it can be done. So good luck to me and hope all my ladies will be behind me all the way!

Hope ur all ok? xx

hiiii thats fab v bwt ure pleased! youl easily do that hun!

autumn yeh i can see in my face and tummy but clothes feel generally the same lol everyone getting on ok? xx

Yeah just gotta get my mind in right frame! But if i dont catch it now its gonna go pear shaped!

Whens ur holiday Fran? Its gonna be so hard but hey if it was easy wouldnt life be boring!!!

i go monday :) cant wait really i cant.im prepared for a huge gain but prepared to get bak to my journey too.we can do this xx

Hey all - I'm new and have literally spent the past hour and a half trawling through this thread! Made me laugh and I think its so sweet you're all friends and support each other! I have been on ss for 2 weeks tomorrow (weigh in day ahh!) I can't believe how long some of you have done it for but then again I can't believe how much weight has been lost :) I did ss for about 5 weeks a couple of years ago and went from 11 stone 2 to 9 stone 8 (I am 5 ft 2 so it might not sound like I was that heavy but for my height 11st 10 is obese, 9st 10 is max weight to have a healthy BMI) but of course it all went back on when the stress of uni work and the alcohol and going out all the time came back into my life. I never really 'stopped' the diet, I just petered out and after about a week of a product in the morning then cheating during the day, I gave up. After that I binged a bit compulsively for a couple of weeks which I felt okay about because I looked good at that point, I'd lost loads of weight and I thought I deserved it. That's what I'm going to do differently this time! I'll do the diet for 8 weeks then work my way up to 800 cals of low carb food a day for a couple of weeks then probably up to 1000 then 1200 and try to maintain that for a while (for my height I really don't need a lot of calories). Perhaps if some of you are struggling to keep up with the diet you could start thinking about your 'after diet' diet or discuss this with your consultant just because if we don't have a planned come-down we'll probably all be back on the diet before next summer which would be a pain after all the HARD work that this diet is!
Obviously I say this now (week 2)...I may feel a different way by week 6! Yesterday my flatmates had a dinner party and had an amazing M&S Chinese with the duck pancakes and the spring rolls and ribs and everything then later they ordered Dominoes because they were still hungry and I was there with my pathetic shake...so sad. But I stuck to it and had a good night: I find I can have quite good nights out just not drinking. When I first went on the diet I just assumed I couldn't go out if I was not drinking but actually since ketosis kicked in and I feel okay I've had some of the best, cheapest and least embarrassing nights out AND I can dance like a maniac and no one cares because they're all drunk AND I'm pretty sure I burn quite a few cals in the process - win win win really because I LOVE going out and can't stand staying at home when my flatmates go clubbing.
Anyway weigh in tomorrow then the start of week 3 - good luck to you all :) xx

Morning!

Hi Amanda nice to hear from u and keep us updated on ur weigh in! Im definately with u on that one, i hibernate whilst im on the diet! Not good but if that gets the weight off then im a hermit!

Well once again i say its Day 1, but its the start of my 4 week challenge to get 15lb off.

Hope to catch u all later, Fran, ooooh lucky u where u off to? Is it ur hen weekend? Im wel jel xxxx

noooooo lol its a girls holiday to magaluf whey hey! lots of drinking dancing and sunbathing!

hi amanda ure doing marvellously this thread helps me loads.

how u doin v?xx

Back