Step 1 Sole Source Lou's cambridge journey...

I so feel you on that Lou. I'm actually thinking to go back and try slim and save again. Simply because they do a spaghetti which is edible. In reality though I need to tackle this equation..... stress x eating x food + anxiety = fat squared (would have done the 2 if the keypad allowed) I need .....stress x exercise / food packs + water x 3 = summer dresses.

Hahahahahahaha Betty I'm loving the algebra! Very metaphoric! We can crack this, I don't know how but I know we will! I've never actually tried Slim n Save but i heard it's da cheapest out there and being friendly on the purse is a massive plus at this point! lol

Morning all....

Well I've got the Rocky theme tune playing in my head and I'm imagining jumping up and down with shorts and a vest and some boxing gloves! Even though in reality I'm in my bed suffering the worst food hangover. I'm ready to kick ass today.

Morning,

Yep with u on that one Lou, total failure. Its like ive lost my mojo and cant find it. That positivity i had has gone and im feeling fat, sluggish and generally down. My tummy has blown up and im sitting here feeling v sorry for myself.

Im at work today then college so gonna try my hardest to have a no food day. Will fill u in later after work.

Good luck ladies, come Lou lets at least try one day at this babe xxxx

Hell yeah to that!!!!

I'm about to have a strawberry mouse!! Then off to work! Check in ladies at 10 am for accountability posts.

Well 2 litres of water down and a shake and about to have a bar. So far so good!!!!

Right well checking in before college and good so far! Its the when i get home is gonna be the test! Hope someones on here then lol xxx

Hi Ladies,

Hope you don't mind me posting, I came across this thread when deciding which vlcd to do and found it thoroughly real and entertaining. :) I have decided to do the exante diet as I don't want the pressure of a consultant, and it's slightly cheaper. I'm starting plan tomorrow as I'm waiting for the rest of my products. I go on holiday in 3 weeks and would really like to lose a stone. And would love the added support of you ladies. I think your all doing brilliantly. x

Hi Bex, come join us and motivate us we all seemed to have a lost it a bit! Well i have lol!! This is my worse time of day, but im now gonna have a hot choc mint shake and ignore the pitta bread and humous ive got in fridge!! I can and will do this buggar if it kills me!!!!

Hope ur day 1 is good for u, im nearly through my restart of day 1........

Come on V, your nearly there, day 1 will be under your belt. Just think how good you'll feel in the morning... And summers a coming!!

Bettie sorry to hear your going to the Hospital again. Hope everything is ok.

xxx

Morning

Oh no B who for this time? Fingers crossed everythings ok babe xxxx

Bex, OMG i only went and done it woop woop!! Right heres to day 2, hr by hr!!!

Hope everyone has a good day, check in later xxx

Congrats on your successful day yesterday. I'm sitting here drinking a Cambirdge shake myself and instend to have a 100% SS day today and tomorrow too before the hen party at the weekend. Onwards and downwards. You can do it. Day 1 is always the hardest for a restarter so congrats on successfully navigating it.

Morning all!!

Whoop whoop V!!! Good girl xxx

Betty, hope OH is ok?

Hi Bexi, welcome to the madhouse lol

Soooooo yesterday was kind of but not really day one, I know, that makes zero sense!! I didn't have anything to eat at all because wait for it....I got food poisoned! Was in a real bad way yesterday with all the usual horrid symptoms and am only just getting through it now after being up all night, I practically spent the night in my loo, nice!

So no packs and no actual food, maybe now I can use this as a means to getting off food altogether, my system has been emptied of everything I managed to stuff down my gob the last coupla days so every cloud n all that!

Still feeling rough but loads better than yesterday.

Keep it up V, let's kick ass xxx

Well done V, you'll be at goal in no time

Glad your feeling a bit better now Lou.

My products have just arrived and I'm sipping on a caramel toffee shake as I type. I't's quite nice actually! I think I'm going to start struggling evening time, when I'm cooking hubbies dinner.

Anyway, wishing you all a good 100% day today. xx

Hello ladies!!!

I'm back in with DH who had a funny turn last night. Waiting to see the cardiologist now.

It's just one thing after another DD1s bday today!!! So hope that I can give her a nice day anyway.

Morning, quickly nipped on here at work! OOps naughty me!

Lou, OMG poor u babe, but on the up side think of the weight loss lol!!! Yes come on you can do this, it was bloody tough and my head is banging today but I believe in me and im gonna do this!!!

Bex, thanks chick ive just gotta keep believing I can do this. Bettie, omg what a day your having poor u, hope ur daughters ok and your other one has a fab birthday once your home!

K, thanks its bloody tough getting mentally into the zone again and knew I had to get one day down and hope the others would follow.

Right better get off internet and catch you all later xx

Hi well so far so good! Now home which is my worst time, but i gotta do this so now gonna have a hot choc mint shake mmmm xxx

Well so far not so good with me...sigh...I failed to start on my packs and have been out all day snacking myself something silly. Can somebody give me a stern talking to?! Ok tomorrow I'm going in hard with this, gym 1st thing followed by a shake, need to get day one under my belt desperately. Only 10 weeks until my girls weekender and I really want to enjoy myself without the feelings of fat paranoia!!!

Vanessa you're really motivating me, keep it up coz I'm right behind at chick xxx

Hello ladies!!! I'm back in with DH who had a funny turn last night. Waiting to see the cardiologist now. It's just one thing after another DD1s bday today!!! So hope that I can give her a nice day anyway.

Awww Betty, I hope everything went ok. Hope your daughter has a nice birthday xxx

RIGHT LOU!

Do u believe in yourself or not? Cos at the moment its like u dont............so u need to believe in yourself LOVE yourself and know u can do this. Its the hardest thing in the world and im right with ya, i just stuck my finger in humous lol!!! Come on we can do this and we will be slimmer for August, ill message u Friday as need to book. Gonna come on my own if ok xxx

Back