Step 1 Sole Source Lou's cambridge journey...

Good god.but i can see how easy it is to behave like that.oof kavos wot a dump i spemt 10 horrendous days there just wanting to go home.its such a shame too as the island it self is beautiful especially palma i fell in love with it. Xx
Do U have anymore wild or not so wild trips planned this year? Greece for me in a week xx

Last edited:
Greece is lovely!!!!

I'm off to turkey in 9 weeks after Ramadan to see my inlaws. Hence needing to be much lighter by then or else I may have to just live in a floor length kaftan!

Greece is lovely!!!! I'm off to turkey in 9 weeks after Ramadan to see my inlaws. Hence needing to be much lighter by then or else I may have to just live in a floor length kaftan!

I know that feeling. I'm sticking to step 2/3 whilst away as can't afford the gain and I'm away again in July so it's not end of world. I love turkey I've been to side bodrum and Antalya before. Where abouts u going? Xx

I'm off to Adana but late in September we are going for a cheeky ten days in side!!! My favourite place in the whole country and I have been all over the place!

I'm off to Adana but late in September we are going for a cheeky ten days in side!!! My favourite place in the whole country and I have been all over the place!

Oh lovely and side is great although was a fair few years when I went now lol xx

Morning onto day two didnt really think about day one too much and think thats the key to this diet.just get on with it hour by hour.

Hows everyone doing?xx

Morning onto day two didnt really think about day one too much and think thats the key to this diet.just get on with it hour by hour. Hows everyone doing?xx

Well done Fran here's to day 2. All good here had my weigh last night and still doing ss x

Morning. Watching alara swim no latte as usual and no packs yet just water. Flushing the toxins through!!!! Feel rough as...

Going to view a car in Birmingham today... OH is mad driving 80 miles to see a car!!!!!

Morning. Watching alara swim no latte as usual and no packs yet just water. Flushing the toxins through!!!! Feel rough as... Going to view a car in Birmingham today... OH is mad driving 80 miles to see a car!!!!!

Oh good lord that's far lol. Where abouts in Liverpool are you? I was there last weekend but I live in Yorkshire xx

I'm actually based in west kirby now... I defected to the wirral some time ago but no one gets where wirral even is!!

I'm actually based in west kirby now... I defected to the wirral some time ago but no one gets where wirral even is!!

I know the Wirral my hubby did his registrar training in Liverpool Cheshire and Wirral we are going to a wedding in a few months at Thornton manor too xx

ahaah!!!!

Well that's just typical! So he will have had experiences right across the gamut here. I have spent a lot of time recently in arrowe park with OH and it's grim!! But then not as much as the royal is.

Is your OH in psychiatry?

ahaah!!!! Well that's just typical! So he will have had experiences right across the gamut here. I have spent a lot of time recently in arrowe park with OH and it's grim!! But then not as much as the royal is. Is your OH in psychiatry?

Yeah he's psych think he was at Liverpool mostly I can't remember now as I did my rotation in Manchester and seems like an age ago now lol.
We live over in Harrogate and I travel into Leeds women's hospital and he travels to not far from you but I won't say publicly as it's mental health he doesn't like any traces on line if u get me.
His parents live over near Trafford when not in Dubai so we spend a lot of time tooing and frowing xx

Absolutely understand, I work in the field of homelessness and addiction for a specific service so I get how small these pools are and likewise don't go round selling who I am or who I work for!!! Not sure the stuff I post on here would be that which I tell anyone IRL!!!

How much have you got left to loose autumn?

Absolutely understand, I work in the field of homelessness and addiction for a specific service so I get how small these pools are and likewise don't go round selling who I am or who I work for!!! Not sure the stuff I post on here would be that which I tell anyone IRL!!! How much have you got left to loose autumn?

Well going off water days official scales I want another 2 1/2 stone off really to get a lower bmi I've broke Into the 14's today on the scales. We weigh in off my scales as they're the plug in calibrated type from hubby had then at private clinic (side effects of anti psychotics and be a weight gainer big time) so I know they're accurate which is good.
I'm going up a few steps for holiday and even if I maintain I will be happy just don't see the point in gaining 12lb jn a week which I usually do and undoing all my hard work. Got other holidays to look forward to so that's helping me at moment.
What about you? Xx

I want at least 4 gone. I'm not going mad on holiday. I'm staying with family during Ramadan so it will be eating fest in the evening but I will stick to my packs.

Feels insurmountable today. It's not. But think I'm due on so feel really mehhhh!!!

I want at least 4 gone. I'm not going mad on holiday. I'm staying with family during Ramadan so it will be eating fest in the evening but I will stick to my packs. Feels insurmountable today. It's not. But think I'm due on so feel really mehhhh!!!

I had that this time last week hormones were a bugger but I lost 6 so can't complain if they make me loose big.
We are off to Jewish friends for a Jewish brunch today then jays parents for Sunday dinner with two of his brothers their wives and 5 kids. I may just die. Water and packs all the way for me.
Ramadan should help I hope for u. Just keep focused on the goal in your mind and you will do it. Hope your hubby is doing ok x

Hi there!

Hope all you ladies are having another successful day, keep up the good work!

I'm still hanging in there, have been on plan since the last time I popped on here and so far so good, using up my old packs until my slim n save packs arrive tomorrow. I'm determined to lose 3 stones by my weekend away in the 1st August which is a bit of a tall order but anything even close to that will be great. So far today 1 butterscotch shake and 2 mugs of green tea which I'm finding is keeping my appetite at bay so I'm drinking it by the bucketload lol

Where is my Vanessa???!

Xx

Hi Lou,

Good to hear you doing well.

I'm doing okay and think I may be getting back to it, I've had a couple of tiny cheats but managed to stop at tiny, which is fab for me... Hoping for my first 100% week in I don't remember how long!! So gonna try and give it my all!!!

How's everyone else doing??

Btw, V messaged me earlier and said she's got internet problems!!! ?. We miss you V, get the internet sorted, and pronto missus!!! ?

Omgosh where has everybody gone?!!!

Hope everyone is ok and staying on track x

My slim and save packs arrived yesterday so have had 2 products today so far, Thai soup which didn't enjoy very much and spicy spaghetti which looked slightly alarming at 1st but was surprisingly enjoyable! Been peeing like a mofo today but so far so good, looking forward to trying out all the flavours.

Have a great day ladies, if there's anyone out there lol

Stay strong!!!

Back