Step 1 Sole Source Lou's cambridge journey...

Morning ladies. I'm still here... I've been doing okay, having a couple if little cheats, I don't mean too, but yesterday I was desperate for a biccy so had two bourbons... And a bit of my kids tea as it smelt divine!!!! Sticking to ss is damn hard but I think, it may be getting slightly easier!!! Hopefully I won't ruin that statement now!!! I'm same as you Lou, desperate to stick to this for a few weeks, till August and really look and feel good... Betty, so sorry to hear your oh is back in hospital... We're all here for you to be honest too, hell I'm not sure you'd be normal if you didn't resort to some food in times like this... Hospitals and illness doesn't make for usual routines!!! You just need to do what you need to do!!! And we're here to listen if you wanna offload! ? Hope everyone has a wicked 100% day ?

Susan we can defo lose a good amount of weight before August if we keep at it! Even with a few cheats it's a lot better than what we was eating before! I think I've got to the point now where I think anything I lose is better than nothing, even if I'm a stone less by August then it's better than staying the same or putting on!

Wow Autumn you're doing great with the water! I really struggle with it! Wish I was in Greece right now lol at least you're managing to stay in control while on hols, I find it impossible to be good at times like that, I literally turn into a lunatic and scoff everything in sight!!

Lou if in perfectly honest I don't know how I'm doing it lol. We have a suite with a pool which means we don't need to go anywhere which I guess helps and a fridge ghats now rammed with water lol. I'm off to Cornwall in July which will be harder mmmm cakes and pasties omg can't resist them. So the thought of a huge gain here that will only just be gone by Cornwall makes me depressed lol.
If I come back with a maintain I will be happy as should then get a good loss week after. The only reason I'm drinking is the heat at home I'm rubbish lol. Xx

Susan we can defo lose a good amount of weight before August if we keep at it! Even with a few cheats it's a lot better than what we was eating before! I think I've got to the point now where I think anything I lose is better than nothing, even if I'm a stone less by August then it's better than staying the same or putting on!

Your not wrong Lou, if we stick to it we could do amazing, but any loss will be better than if we do t do this as I know I would probably be at least a stone heavier!!!

I'm hoping to be able to wear a dress this summer and not have agonising pain due to my thighs rubbing together!!!

Oh the weather must be gorgeous there Autumn, you're right, perfect reason to drink more water unfortunately that would be my perfect excuse to drink more wine too lol

Susan, omgosh! I know!! It's the one thing I dread each summer! Thighs rubbing together and getting just hot in general to the point I feel like I'm going to pass out, hopefully this year we can bypass all of that!

So far I'm 2 packs down and sipping on a peppermint tea, I have a lemon bar in my box and I'm wondering if I should have it later for my 'dinner', but I'm thinking against it because I did mess up on Friday and wondering if I should wait another 2 weeks to have a bar because I read it could knock me out of ketosis this early on or am I getting totally confused??! Either way I guess a bar is better than something I shouldn't be eating...hmmm...

I wouldn't worry about the bar if i was you... I don't believe they knock you out of ketosis, though I don't know that for sure.

Also, if you want a bar, by not having it you may eat something you shouldn't!!!

Enjoy your bar!! ?

Well I've just got back from a trip to primark with Katie, she's 5, and has cost me a fortune!!! ?

I went without lunch, and am now starving so I'm just back and sitting with a pint and choc shake, but I'm desperate to raid the fridge!!!

We've got masses of yummy food, but I'm trying to stay strong, specially as it's my weigh in day tomorrow!!! ?

Had my first thigh rubbing of the season I'm ashamed to say!

Maxi skirt + humidity =not a good look.

Just back from the hossy. Feel completely exhausted! No energy to cook but it's only my youngest at home so she can have some salad with tuna and some olives (got to break the cycle of junk with this one as she loves clean food)

Then I have a 15 minute presentation to write for this job interview tomorrow. Crikey. Feel like I may just explode.

Going to have a slim and save caramel shake now with crushed Ice and pretend it's a frappucinno

Well I've just got back from a trip to primark with Katie, she's 5, and has cost me a fortune!!! ? I went without lunch, and am now starving so I'm just back and sitting with a pint and choc shake, but I'm desperate to raid the fridge!!! We've got masses of yummy food, but I'm trying to stay strong, specially as it's my weigh in day tomorrow!!! ?

I feel your pain chick, it's hard! Sometimes I just stand at the fridge staring at the yummy food staring back at me lol how sad n ridiculous am I?!!!!! It's worse when you're starving and u find that once I've finished my soup or shake, it reignites my appetite and taste for food and I'm looking for the next 'fix'!!! You'll be fine x do what I just did...painted my nails and it took my mind off having a binge or have something that's safe to eat xx

Had my first thigh rubbing of the season I'm ashamed to say! Maxi skirt + humidity =not a good look. Just back from the hossy. Feel completely exhausted! No energy to cook but it's only my youngest at home so she can have some salad with tuna and some olives (got to break the cycle of junk with this one as she loves clean food) Then I have a 15 minute presentation to write for this job interview tomorrow. Crikey. Feel like I may just explode. Going to have a slim and save caramel shake now with crushed Ice and pretend it's a frappucinno

Hahahaha omg Nat, I have that to look forward to for the next 8 weeks at least!! I find investing in a big tub of baby powder usually helps lol

I have sooo many assignments to complete today and have I even looked at my books?...errrrm no! I'm feeling lazy which is not a good thing when I have like a zillion things to do!!! So I know how you're feeling! So I guess the 1st hurdle is preparing the presentation and the 2nd hurdle is presenting it?! To a panel?? That's my idea of hell lol

Morning Ladies

How is everyone today? Well I've been a naughty girl so you know what that means...had a bit of a situation with some custard creams last night...sigh...late night eating is soooo unproductive and just not logical at all, being good all day and then messing it up at 10.30 at night like whhyyyy?!!?

Anyway, what's done is done, gotta move on and today back to it!

Hope everyone has a great day, weather looking lovely, summer has finally arrived!

X

Morning Ladies How is everyone today? Well I've been a naughty girl so you know what that means...had a bit of a situation with some custard creams last night...sigh...late night eating is soooo unproductive and just not logical at all, being good all day and then messing it up at 10.30 at night like whhyyyy?!!? Anyway, what's done is done, gotta move on and today back to it! Hope everyone has a great day, weather looking lovely, summer has finally arrived! X

Morning Lou,

Those blasted custard creams eh?!?!?!!! Biccys are my problem too!! I adore them and the damn things usually call me!!!

Well I'm having my choc mint shake and my first pint now, then off to work!!

Got my weigh in tonight... Although I've had a couple of cheats this week, mostly biscuits!!! I am hoping to have a loss!!! Fingers crossed please everyone!!! ?

Hope everyone has a wicked day today... Can't believe it's Monday already!!! Where do the weekends go?

Hey Susan x

Good luck on the weigh in! You will defo have a loss! I'm soooo desperate to get out of the 15's and whenever I get close I always mess myself up!! It's sooo frustrating!!! Hopefully if I'm good all week I can get it done next week and be 14 something...sigh.

Biscuits and crisps will always be my downfall lol I don't care about takeaways or anything like that just give me my crisps, biscuits and honey roasted cashews with some rosè any day of the week haha!

Snap lol so far choc mint shake and two green tea's and fully intend to stick with my packs today and nothing else!

Catch up with ya later!

Popping in to say hi. Feel like I've done 10 rounds with mike Tyson today.

Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

Afternoon ladies.argh lou im same ive been hoovering around 15 for weeks now prob months.even when i am good i never see the 14s!! Xx

Afternoon ladies.argh lou im same ive been hoovering around 15 for weeks now prob months.even when i am good i never see the 14s!! Xx

Come on ladies you can do it!! What's the lowest you two have ever been Fran and Lou? X

Popping in to say hi. Feel like I've done 10 rounds with mike Tyson today. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

Awww I can sooo relate with you there Nat x Tomorrow will defo be better, the mere fact that it won't be Monday will certainly help because Mondays always me feel a bit bleugh! How did the second round of your interview go?!

Come on ladies you can do it!! What's the lowest you two have ever been Fran and Lou? X

Hey Autumn!

The lowest I've ever been in my life was 9.12 and that was about 7 years ago!! The highest I've been is 17.5 and I've been hovering around 15 stones for what feels like forever!!!! I actually looked quite good at about 12 stone but I would love to break the Guinness book of records and hit 9.7 which has never before been done in this lifetime for me lol These past few years my eating has been at it's worse! The older I get, the worse I get (I'm 34), I really need to just get the weight off and break this cycle once n for all!

How's it going in beautiful Greece? The weather has been gorge here for past couple of days x

I knooooow Fran! Aaarrrrggghhhhh!!! We need to really work at getting comfortably in the next stone bracket down lol, everytime I get near I turn into raving lunatic and eat everything in sight! It doesn't help weighing myself daily, I think it's hindering me...I really obsess over numbers and it's clearly not doing me any favours!

Hey Autumn! The lowest I've ever been in my life was 9.12 and that was about 7 years ago!! The highest I've been is 17.5 and I've been hovering around 15 stones for what feels like forever!!!! I actually looked quite good at about 12 stone but I would love to break the Guinness book of records and hit 9.7 which has never before been done in this lifetime for me lol These past few years my eating has been at it's worse! The older I get, the worse I get (I'm 34), I really need to just get the weight off and break this cycle once n for all! How's it going in beautiful Greece? The weather has been gorge here for past couple of days x

I'm sure u can do it hun but I get ya it's hard when you get comfortable with yourself.
Greece is good still flirting between ss+ and 810 depending on what I have in evening and drinking 6-7 litres water a day which i would never do at home but the heat is making me do it lol. I can tell I'm not gaining just don't feel like I'm loosing if that makes sense hhaha xx

I'm sure u can do it hun but I get ya it's hard when you get comfortable with yourself.
Greece is good still flirting between ss+ and 810 depending on what I have in evening and drinking 6-7 litres water a day which i would never do at home but the heat is making me do it lol. I can tell I'm not gaining just don't feel like I'm loosing if that makes sense hhaha xx

You'll be surprised Autumn, I bet you'll still lose by the time you get back! x

Back