Lous diary - onwards and inwards!

Don't worry at work the other day I was
Fixing something and the doctors came in for their ward round and asked what I was doing so I came out with I'm just having a fiddle!!! Oh dear

Fantastic!!!! Did they laugh / get it? Xx

Need your opinions on weighing tomorrow... I wasn't going to as in the past have rewarded myself too much if a good loss, or ate cake if it was a bad loss.... Am intrigued though..

X

Why don't you find another reward for yourself? Put money in a pot for clothes, new book/dvd/cd or something.

I was guilty of that when doing diets such as weight watchers etc but this plan is obviously totally different I can't do that (boo). But I am going to treat myself to some beauty treatments when I reach certain targets. My nails r a mess but I'm not letting myself get them done unless I stick to the plan til at least Saturday! Then ill think of another treat :)

nails are my treat too! I used to be a cake addict... NO MORE!

I think I'm going to decide in the morning, am tempted not to.... but eek, I don't know.

Just got home after a mad day at work... eaten all my food for today and it's not even 1630!!

B: Shake at 0900
L: Shake at 1300
S: 100g chicken 1600
S: bar at 1605

Can't wait to use the last of my bars, I see them and think... ohhh, i'll just slice a bit off to see what it tastes like, before I know I've eaten it all, they don't fill me up either so they'll soon be banned from this house!

if your hungry in a bit you could have your 200g of veg? and id weigh good weight loss always helps me keep going x

Think ill make some swede chips later, excellent, had forgotten about those bad boys!

At Starbucks now with an Americano and tap water... Angelic!! Xxx

I don't need any excuse to buy shoes!! Hehe. Pretty sure I will weigh tomorrow, am scared though x

Check out the nail varnish I treated myself to...

Love it!! X

Attachments

• image-3371032003.jpg
    image-3371032003.jpg
    497.7 KB · Views: 43
Do you put it over a base colour or just glitter on its own? I've got it over dark red at the min and looks lush, also stinks so putting me off food - double bonus x

Back