Lous diary - onwards and inwards!

Hi Hi thought Id say hello, really enjoyed reading your diary! You've done so amazingly coming this far. 12lbs on your 1st week is just brill, I don't blame you for having will power of steel. xx

Hi hun, aww thank you. I've turned into a complete feeder now though! Everyone loved the rocky road though. X

Morning diary! What a night!!! I did a shift with response officers, was manic and ended up working till 430, absolutely brilliant though. We're bombing around in a riot can all night singing Christmas songs on the way to jobs.

So.... Had 3 hours sleep and wide awake, am off on date number 2 at 2pm, decided to go Xmas decoration shopping and for hot chocolate (him), peppermint tea (me). Eeek, he's lovely, can't wait to see him again.

Feeling skinnier today, day 12!!

I use to think food made me happy, I'm in a brilliant mood yet not touched carbs / nice food for weeks, ha - lou 1 - 0 food

Xxxxx

Today's food

1130 - oatmeal
1330 - shake
----- date ------
1930 - chilli and mushrooms

Will add some hard boiled eggs at some point too x

Eeeeeeeeeekkk!!

Met James at 2pm and just got home now, 7 hour second date was pretty epic, all ended with a lovely kiss that left me a bit speechless!!

Should really play it cool, we'd arranged to see each other on Wednesday but he said it seems too far away, so were seeing each other tomorrow too. Oops!

Ended up having food out today... Oh well, life goes on...

B shake
L shake
S hot choc with skimmed milk, no cream or choc
D gammon, lettuce and egg

Think the hot choc will knock me out of keto but will soon get back in it.

X

SCREAM! This made my heart skip a beat! From now on I'm living my romantic life vicariously through you *sigh*

Don't worry about the hot choc - actual cocoa doesn't have sugar or anything. The carbs were probably quite low really - and well done with the protein choice of meal out :D You are so hardcore! :D

Lou and James in a tree K_I_S_S_I_N_G!

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! So cute! Xxx

Hahaha, you guys are as mad as me! I love it.

So, back to work today, meh! Food...

0900 shake
1300 shake
1700 chicken
2200 shake

Going round to James' later to watch a DVD!! Xxx

:innocent0002: hahaha! I didn't shave my legs on purpose as I like him so going to play it cool (and I have high morals obviously).

Day... 14, yay!! Weigh day tomorrow.

x

Lou everyone know's what 'watching a DVD' really means!!! :D:D:D Have a great time and fill us romance-less souls in on all the cuteness :D :love::love:

...edit...just seen this was yesterday - so you really did watch a DVD!! You're so classy!! <3 ♥♥♥

Have a great day :D

Haha, lou!! What do you take me for?? Yes, we watched a DVD and chatted, I'm very innocent...

Just getting ready for work and desperately trying to cover up the tell tale signs of stubble rash!!

:) xx

Back