Lous diary - onwards and inwards!

Aww this thread makes me smile (and jealous) :)
I was like that with the chocolate last night, horrible when u have a craving for chocolate as it feels like nothing else will satisfy...may I suggest (if you have any) getting a toffee shake, put it into a mug with about 1/4-1/3 mug boiling water, still well (i use a fork) then pop in microwave for about 10-15 secs. Delicious sticky toffee :)

Ohh good tip, thanks banana! Chocolate does taste like a great big poo!

Spicy spaghetti with added mushrooms on the other hand is lush x

Hi Louise, I'm hear to follow if that's ok?

I'm not doing S&S but I am starting herbalife on Thursday and there isn't a section for it on here!

The plans sound very similar however I think S&S works out at less calories x

Hi Louise, I'm hear to follow if that's ok?

I'm not doing S&S but I am starting herbalife on Thursday and there isn't a section for it on here!

The plans sound very similar however I think S&S works out at less calories x

Hi hun, course it is, welcome to s&s forum, we like "imposters" so you're ok! What's herbalife then? Sounds interesting! Xx

I'm being weird again and have "scales nerves", its weigh day tomorrow and I stupidly feel like I won't have lost much because of the hot chocolate incident on Sunday!

I lost 12 last week but am scared ill go into self destruct if I'm disappointed this week, my sneaky day 11 check showed another 2lb off but Hmph!! Really hoping for over 3lb off x

Hi hun, course it is, welcome to s&s forum, we like "imposters" so you're ok! What's herbalife then? Sounds interesting! Xx

An imposter!!

I'm meeting a distributer tomorrow so I'll know more then however from what I know it's two meal replacement shakes and then a low carb high protein evening meal. There's a bit more to it than that which I will find out about tomorrow

Good luck tomorrow honey, you'll be just fine! I always get like that the night before WI!!! x

Herbalife is a con! Don't be sucked into being a sales person for them. My friend did it and has loads of surplus stock she can't shift. X

Morning everyone..... well... I lost 2lbs this week, (fake) woop! My sneaky weigh on saturday said 2lbs off, but was hoping I'd have lost a bit more since then, oh well... a stone in 2 weeks isn't too shoddy so I'm fine.

Bring on next week (with a night off plan for xmas party).

x

Morning everyone..... well... I lost 2lbs this week, (fake) woop! My sneaky weigh on saturday said 2lbs off, but was hoping I'd have lost a bit more since then, oh well... a stone in 2 weeks isn't too shoddy so I'm fine.

x

I would love 2lbs!!! Well done

x

Well done, you've said it yourself, a stone in 2 weeks if fab! I wish I could lose a stone in 2 weeks xxxx

Thanks everyone. I'm happy enough, especially as I've not "been" for ages!!!

Off on date 4 tonight, were going to see James Bond, think we're only two people who haven't seen it yet. Need to slow things down after that though, on date 4 already and only met..6 days ago!!

Food
1100 shake
1430 soup
1730 meal pack and mushrooms
2200 shake or chicken

X

A hahaha ha ha ha - oh my goodness!!! Have been texting a lovely guy for a week or so and getting on really well and off on a date on Friday... anyway..

He text me this morning asking what I was up to with my day off etc and if I'm still going shopping...

I meant to reply - "she's working till 12 and then needs to be back by 3, so may just sack her off and go on my own"...... instead I write "my mum is working till 12 then got to be back by 3 as got delivery. Am thinking I may jack off! hehe. Hows the house...."

OH MY GOODNESS - not only did I use jack instead of sack but look at how it looks!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent him an arrrgh message and told him to delete it, hehe, he replied back laughing saying what I do in my own time is up to me, hahaha.

So embarassed and had to share it with you guys. x

Haha love that story! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Haha love that story! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hehe, can't believe after the above we've just had our 4th date.

Talking of date, was lovely again - went to Starbucks for black coffee before cinema where I enjoyed my coke zero and a very cute hand hold... We'd been annoying each other on purpose by poking each in the side and arm etc, after about an hour he grabbed my hand and held it till end of film, aww. He then dropped me off at home and came in for a cup of tea (behave, I'm a lady and nothing much happened), hehe.

Diet - day 16, woop xxx

Herbalife is a con! Don't be sucked into being a sales person for them. My friend did it and has loads of surplus stock she can't shift. X

Tell he to stick in on ebay then and she will get her money back as the stuff sells on there for more than what you pay for it

My friend has just lost 2 stone and is a distributor so if you stick to it, it defo does work x

Back