Lous diary - onwards and inwards!

Dear the ketosis fairy,

I'm very sorry, I know I shouldn't have drank 8 vodkas last night, (although I did carb up with toast and porridge before I went out). I am now feeling awful, I can't stop shivering and I feel sick and dizzy. You tell me water is my best friend, but I can't drink any more else I'll be sloshing and it's boring. Please come back and make me feel better, if you do I won't get rid of you until at least 23rd December, promise.

Yours,
Lou (suffering big time and it's all my own fault). x

i feel your pain lou! felt terrible yesterday after 4 vodkas, 3 jagerbombs, 1 sambuca, 1 wine and 2 champagnes.

still have a headache today :(

Wow nice restraint on the food on your night out good for you! Hope you're feeling better, and aw to late night phone calls :)

I wrote the whole day off yesterday and ate and ate, also hotel breakfast today and just had a few oven chips and bread and watermelon.

Back on it tomorrow but probably JUDDDing from now to xmas as lots of food stuff going on so just want to maintain what I've done so far.

You're doing really well to stick to it at this time of year and losing x

Tell me more about this judd thing please lou!

Haha, Bridget jones sounds about right.

The ketosis fairy has been replaced by the hunger monster. I ate half a chicken earlier!!!

1100 oatmeal
1400 chilli
1800 chicken (lots)
1930 mushroom pasta and mushrooms with smidge of naughty shropshire blue cheese on top, was gorgeous but must stop tweaking!!

Date... 6 tomorrow, were going to watch elf together, but will be separate sofas as can't trust myself much longer but is way too early!! X

Lol just snuggle up on the same couch much nicer. :)

Morning everyone! Day... 19 already (love the way i have to work it out now). Am being lazy and still snuggled in bed. Need to get up and start revising for Tuesday, lots of coffee needed. James is coming over at 5 ish so not much time, especially as I need to clean house too.

Food for Sunday;
1000 oatmeal
1400 shake
?
?

Xxx

Morning bananas, hehe, bed is def the best place to be. I am (hand on heart) getting up as soon as the clock hits 10am.. 6 mins left. You got much planned for your Sunday? X

Yep... 10am came and I was up like a gazelle.. Oatmeal and coffee made and now I'm back in bed to eat them, am such a lazy arse x

Haha, thanks becky. I've now decided to revise in bed, classic! Just don't think my revision plan needs to consist of minimins, Facebook and texting!! Xx

Struggling today with cravings!! This week is going to be hard as off all week.. It's easy when I'm at work! Meh

Louise24 said:
Tell me more about this judd thing please Lou X

Hi Lou it's Johnson up day down day, basically alternate day fasting. So one day you have 500 cals and then 2000 the next and so on. I didn't really lose weight on it but it does for maintenance as it is just controlling calories over the week. This time of year you can always do with an up day and then do down day on days where you don't have anything happening

I'm kind of off the wagon and need to get myself a plan or I'll be back to square one :(

Ohh I like the sound of the up days!

Being really tested on this diet at the moment, ended up having too much protein again yesterday. Wah.

It's also starting to get in the way of James and I, he came over yesterday to watch elf and put my Xmas tree up, would have been so nice to have yum food too. There again I just need to concentrate on how I don't flinch if he touches my stomach now I've lost weight.

He asked when he can cook for me... Think I'm going to have a meal off plan, will stick to protein and no dessert so fingers crossed.

Morning by the way... Have got a whole day of revision ahead of me in time for the most operant day of my life tomorrow... Wahh xx

Back