Lous diary - onwards and inwards!

Love the first dress too but your figure looks fab in all three

Morning everyone!

Dinner on Friday was gorgeous, he arrived with the biggest bunch of flowers ever, we went out for dinner then a few bars afterwards. He stayed at mine but just cuddled, was lovely!

So, Saturday morning... Literally stayed in bed all morning, drinking coffee and watching tv. We then randomly went to tesco, then for a long walk , Starbucks and....To a dogs rehoming centre (so cute).

He cooked last night, had chicken with chorizo, onions, potatoes, orange and loads of herbs, was gorgeous!! Following that... DVD on sofa and more snuggles. Waaaah, I'm turning into a right slush. He's just left now as got his 2 girls today.

Back to reality now... Here's my food confession..

Friday
Dinner - bread, pork, parsnips, carrots, half a potato, kale, apple sauce followed by half a sticky toffee pudding (that made me dizzy) oh and wine!!!

Saturday
Breakfast: scrambled eggs
Dinner: chicken, 2 new potatoes, chorizo,
veggies

Sunday - back to shakes!! Dreamt the scales showed a 4 stone gain, I hope not!!!

X

Ha, I've just realised that I've come to the end of my week off from work. Normally this would make me grumpy but.... I'm taking a positive for it, apart from dinner on Friday, I've stayed pretty much on plan / in control. No binges or wreck less abandon, yay!

Taking this one day at a time from now on. Next planned day off will be my birthday (week today) woop x

Thanks hun, massively craving food today though. Had a shake but also keep picking at left over chicken in the fridge.

Need help - ideas for 31 year old brothers birthday tomorrow please! X

Here to follow! I miss the excitement and fun of the first throws of a relationship, I love my OH dearly, but would love that excitement with him all over again!

Sounds yummy glad you enjoyed yourself I'm getting back on track to after a messy one sat! I'm doing this diet but I'm not letting it ruin my social life so it's a sort of judd thing for me I'm hoping it works but I've decide to do 5 days ss two days higher cal a week just to mix things up.

Sounds yummy glad you enjoyed yourself I'm getting back on track to after a messy one sat! I'm doing this diet but I'm not letting it ruin my social life so it's a sort of judd thing for me I'm hoping it works but I've decide to do 5 days ss two days higher cal a week just to mix things up.

Hi hun, you're right, it's good to have a balance, I've really struggled today though. Your 5 day thing sounds good but I dont think I could do it as as soon as you'd have the pain of getting into ketosis every single week, waaah x

Hi hun, you're right, it's good to have a balance, I've really struggled today though. Your 5 day thing sounds good but I dont think I could do it as as soon as you'd have the pain of getting into ketosis every single week, waaah x

Yes I know that's why I'm still thinking about it, I was going to try stick to protein low carbs so my body finds it easier but were see if it works

Argh, been a proper picker today, enough already!!!!!

-----------------------

Line drawn!

Day 27 and 100% back to it, even though I'm going to nandos tomorrow night!

Plan for today...

1000 shake
1330 shake
1630 tuna
1900 meal and veg

Thanks Adrian, how are you getting on?

Well... James text yesterday asking how I'd feel if he popped into tesco on way home from work then cooked me a low carb dinner... So I ate again, was pretty healthy though. He did chicken stuffed with herbs, lemon, spinach, apricot and hazelnuts (tiny bits of last two).. Served with tomatoes (oops) and courgette ribbons, was beautiful, I'm not going to stress as could have been much worse x

Not been here for a while and just checking in to say you're doing fab! Will be back on track soonish! Xxx

Thanks Adrian, how are you getting on?

Well... James text yesterday asking how I'd feel if he popped into tesco on way home from work then cooked me a low carb dinner... So I ate again, was pretty healthy though. He did chicken stuffed with herbs, lemon, spinach, apricot and hazelnuts (tiny bits of last two).. Served with tomatoes (oops) and courgette ribbons, was beautiful, I'm not going to stress as could have been much worse x

Sounds healthy and fab I wldnt worry

Back