Lous diary - onwards and inwards!

Thanks both, hope you had good Xmas.

I'm back to work tomorrow... Food plan is..

B: 2 boiled eggs
L: tin of tuna
D: salmon, spinach and new potatoes

X

Wooooooooooop!

Well done! X

Woop.... Back tomorrow... It's going to hurt but im doing it.

Pow, pow... Whose with me????

Xxx

You'll do great

Diary.... Be prepared for lots of moaning today, its going to be a poo day but I'm looking forward to feeling in control again, this slippery slope of eating has got way out of control, it's James' fault... He made homemade Xmas pudding icecream yesterday, oops xxx

wow, a boyf with cooking talent is dangerous!!

Good luck Lou - I had my 'day 2 headache' yesterday it was ROUGH but now I've got over that hump I feel alright and back in the zone.

Come on here for a good old moan we'll listen :D

Diary.... Be prepared for lots of moaning today, its going to be a poo day but I'm looking forward to feeling in control again, this slippery slope of eating has got way out of control, it's James' fault... He made homemade Xmas pudding icecream yesterday, oops xxx

I'm with you! Starting tomo though so tired today not really eaten

I feel awful, v early night for me tonight, can't wait to get into ketosis... Hurry up... Sunday!??

It's really hard doing this diet with James around, I want to eat with him, he cooks really healthy food etc but uses loads of lemons and olive oil, so not great.

Oh well... It's only for a month :) x

I feel awful, v early night for me tonight, can't wait to get into ketosis... Hurry up... Sunday!??

It's really hard doing this diet with James around, I want to eat with him, he cooks really healthy food etc but uses loads of lemons and olive oil, so not great.

Oh well... It's only for a month :) x

Its so hard when you fancy what they are eating. Remember lovely you can eat all that stuff when you reach goal and its not going anywhere but your confidence will when you can enjoy it, in a slimmer you xx

Back