Lous diary - onwards and inwards!

Its so hard when you fancy what they are eating. Remember lovely you can eat all that stuff when you reach goal and its not going anywhere but your confidence will when you can enjoy it, in a slimmer you xx

Fab post, thank you hun x

Just keep telling yourself it's only for a month..you can count down the days to go

Power through girlfriend!!!

Hehe, we will all power through together, woop. I can do a month, just get rid of this stupid headache and ill be pow pow powing all the way.

Food today....

1100 shake
1300 shake
1845 scrambled egg white and smoked salmon (plan tweak as needed using up)
2100 oatmeal if needed

Just been talking to my mum, I need to do some serious training for my bleep test. She said...

"How do you expect your body to do that on 600kcal?"

She has a very good point...

My bleep test is between 14th - 28th jan, do I concentrate on eating healthy (just protein and veg) and train hard, do bleep and return to s&s after bleep or carry on as I am?

I don't know what to do x

Just been talking to my mum, I need to do some serious training for my bleep test. She said...

"How do you expect your body to do that on 600kcal?"

She has a very good point...

My bleep test is between 14th - 28th jan, do I concentrate on eating healthy (just protein and veg) and train hard, do bleep and return to s&s after bleep or carry on as I am?

I don't know what to do x

Your body will provide you with energy because that will cone from the fat. I suggest 4 packs a day and a protein meal. Email rob at sns and he will help advise you much beter than me :)

What's a bleep test?

Hi hun, it's basically running up and down a 15 metre track as fast as you can for as long as you can, you have to be over the line before the beep, and then the beeps get quicker AKA hell x

Hi hun, it's basically running up and down a 15 metre track as fast as you can for as long as you can, you have to be over the line before the beep, and then the beeps get quicker AKA hell x

Ah yes I've seen that on a tv gameshow!

Morning everyone, well... Finally plucked up courage to weigh myself... I've put on 5lbs since before Christmas, not too upset over it but not happy either. Bit stuck over what to do, I'm struggling with 100% slim and save, may just do 2 shakes and low carb meal instead. Hmm.
Got final interview next Tuesday but no date for fitness.. If I pass interview ill only have a weeks notice of fitness max. Waaah.

Off to practise bleep test and buy new trainers. Woop.

Food so far today...
B scrambled eggs and smoked salmon
L tuna salad
D shake

Do what you think you can stick to Lou no good setting yourself up for failure.

It seems like the fitness is more important than dress size atm so not sure that a vlcd is compatible with fitness? You want the energy to be able to do your bleep test

So I'd say go with low carb meal

5lbs isn't too bad :) its only once a year and you had birthday and new boyf too :)

Morning everyone, well... Finally plucked up courage to weigh myself... I've put on 5lbs since before Christmas, not too upset over it but not happy either. Bit stuck over what to do, I'm struggling with 100% slim and save, may just do 2 shakes and low carb meal instead. Hmm.
Got final interview next Tuesday but no date for fitness.. If I pass interview ill only have a weeks notice of fitness max. Waaah.

Off to practise bleep test and buy new trainers. Woop.

Food so far today...
B scrambled eggs and smoked salmon
L tuna salad
D shake

I put on 5lb to :( good luck with the bleep test! I rem that from school painful!! Lol, I'm doing sw now and going to do a stint of sns before my holiday

Same! Miss you x

awww thanks girlys, I'm still here, spending every spare min revising for interview on Thursday. Wah.

Have been healthy eating for the last few weeks, am annoyed that I couldn't stick with S&S but will be back on it once interview over, I'm tracking my food with weight watchers and trying to keep things low carb so ketosis won't hurt so much when I come back to S&S. Miss the feeling ketosis gives you.

James is even more lovely, it's all a bit crazy, he stays here about 5 nights a week, which is lovely but really not helping my diet... plus my houses milk / toilet roll consumption seems to have trebled since he started staying over!! Naughty things seem to be appear in my cupboards, which is fine for him as he's in the gym everyday..... but not me!!

Anyway, hopefully everyone is well, sorry for being awol for so long, I'll hopefully be back this time next week. James will just have to fend for himself x

Hmm..... have avoided the scales for the last few weeks and been eating a bit of rubbish, do I bite the bullet and weigh??

good to see you back lou :)

bite the bullet and weigh, im sure you wont have gained as much as you think, and then you'll have a lovely, clear, new line to start from again.

ooh la la how wonderful that everything is going so well with James :)

So your interview is TOMORROW! You've worked so hard for it they should see that :) Have you done the beep test already or is that tomorrow too?

Agree with Ruby, if you've been eating *mostly* healthily then it can't be too bad - maybe weigh after your interview when you want to get back on it, like a day 1 weight

Thinking of you (Sarge!)

Aww thanks both. Yep... It's tomorrow!! Eek. I weighed myself.. 8lbs on since I came off s&s just before Xmas, sounds loads but some of that will be glucagon stuff? Got the day off work today for none stop revision. Waaah.

If I don't get in tomorrow then I start as a special in march (exactly same as police officer but don't get paid) so I've got a fall back. Can't wait for tomorrow to be over!!!!!

Xxxxx

Aww thanks both. Yep... It's tomorrow!! Eek. I weighed myself.. 8lbs on since I came off s&s just before Xmas, sounds loads but some of that will be glucagon stuff? Got the day off work today for none stop revision. Waaah.

If I don't get in tomorrow then I start as a special in march (exactly same as police officer but don't get paid) so I've got a fall back. Can't wait for tomorrow to be over!!!!!

Xxxxx

Come on then... How did it go??? Positive vibes your way! Xxx

Back