Lous diary - onwards and inwards!

Eeeeeekkk!!! Well, final interview done, I felt it went well and I actually enjoyed it. Welsh test was ok and the lady said she was pretty sure it would be a pass.

Anyway, got a phone call an hour ago to say... I've passed the final interview!!! Waaaah, I started crying, hehe.

Next step; fitness and then medical. Then all being well... Ill be starting at end of march, omfg... I can't believe I'm so close to my dreams!!

Xxx

wooo! go you, lou!

thats fabulous news :)

Eeeeeekkk!!! Well, final interview done, I felt it went well and I actually enjoyed it. Welsh test was ok and the lady said she was pretty sure it would be a pass.

Anyway, got a phone call an hour ago to say... I've passed the final interview!!! Waaaah, I started crying, hehe.

Next step; fitness and then medical. Then all being well... Ill be starting at end of march, omfg... I can't believe I'm so close to my dreams!!

Xxx

Wooohoo

Thanks everyone. Sounds scary to say it like this but 1000 applied, 250 went to assessment centre, 50 people were interviewed and 20 ish got in. Eek. Still in shock x

Hehe, what are you like lou, great ego boost, thank you!

Well.... I'm back to s&s tomorrow, wooooop. Will be rambling away on here again so brace yourselves xx

Well.... Day 1 has been ok, got a mild headache but drinking plenty of water. Is going to be harder this time as James is virtually living here now so have cupboards full of "essential post gym food"such as bread, haribos and flapjacks, grrgh. He's v into his weight lifting though so needs the kcals but Hmph.

Food so far...
B choc crispy shake
L tomato soup
S nuts (oops)
S 1 scrambled egg
D mushroom pasta and mushrooms

Put a haribo in my mouth earlier and spat it out into bin! Hehe x

Evil haribo! Well done! Xxx

Wah. Got a letter today. I failed my welsh test and got to resit. Am gutted, especially as I thought I did well, the lady who recorded it thought it would be a pass. I got 67%... Am hoping pass mark is 70%

Just found out pass mark is 70%, Wah, only 3% away!! Now need to book another day off work and drive 160 miles to do a 10 min exam again. Poo x

Hopefully hun. They've said I can combine with fitness and medical now, so yay.

Day 3 and feeling shitty, meh xxx

Oh the messages I thought hadn't sent - have! Therefore I'm repeating myself. Duh.

Guess who ate a bit of Wispa earlier?? I shouldn't be left in an office, on my own, with a tuck shop!! Xxx

Morning everyone. Day 3 today. Woop. Had a low carb dinner last night of salmon, courgette and beet root, was beautiful, probably put me over my kcals but only had that a shake and an egg so should be ok.

Bought 18 meal packs off my colleague at work for 15 quid as he doesn't like them, woop.

Plan for today....

1100 scrambled eggs
1400 meal pack
1800 shake
2000 chicken

I'm tweaking the plan a bit at the mo as not got many shakes left and is easier eating protein when James is here.

Re sitting my welsh test on Thursday, decided I want to get it over and done with. Revision, revision, revision now though!! Xxx

Back