Lous diary - onwards and inwards!

Morning. Day 4. Yesterday was a bit off plan as just ate meat or eggs all day. Will stick to s&s packs only today.

1000 - porridge pack and black coffee

Tbc x

1000 - porridge pack and black coffee
1400 scrambled eggs and smoked salmon
1800 chilli
2100 mac cheese and mushrooms

I want McDonald's.... I don't even like McDonald's!!!

no you doooont. mcdonalds tastes far nicer when you're at goal and can enjoy guilt free calories! :)

Hi hun, meh! Well... I attempted bleep test on Sunday afternoon and quite literally couldn't do it, I had no energy what so ever.

So, after much thought I decided to come off s&s and do a v strict protein only diet, I tried the bleep test on Tuesday and was so much easier.

I fully intend on coming back to s&s, just need to pass this fitness test first, my weight is less than 30 bmi so am ok on front, so need to concentrate on sodding bleep test now.

How are you getting on hun? Will keep dropping by even though I'm not s&s-ing!!

Failed my first welsh test so got resit this morning, waaaah xxxxx

i think a high protien diet would be prefect if youre moving around more, and lets face it - bleep tests are hard! i HATE them.

How did the welsh resit go?? when do you get the results?

im ok, just plodding along and feeling sorry for myself because i have a cold :(

Hey, just found your diary again! Not sure how I lost it lol! Which force accepted you in the end? As just wondering with the welsh thing that's all x hope it goes well x

Hi Lou, coming off plan until you've done your fitness tests sounds like a good idea. I know when I'm doing S&S I don't have much energy left for physical exertion! Can imagine they'd make them more difficult and you really need to do your best. Your side bar thing says you live in Shropshire (I do too!) but you need to do a welsh test? I'm assuming you live on the border? I do too, makes jobs difficult as to get a teaching job in Wales I really need to be able to speak 'incidental welsh' and can't even remember 1-10 in welsh!! lol

Hi everyone, ohh caz, where abouts are you? I live in Shrewsbury but applying for north Wales as only ones recruiting.

Well... I did the re sit and it was AWFUL, seemed much harder than the first one, I get 3 goes at it so am very much still revising as know ill have to do it again. Argh.

Also.. Occupational health called, my un aided vision is border line so have to go to hq for another eye test. My prescription is only -1.75 and -1.25 but have to be able to see 2nd line of eye chart un aided, which I can barely do. Argh. If its not one thing it's the other!!

Food wise - being sensible still. Stress, stress, stress xxx

I'm about 30 minutes from Shrewsbury! A place called Bishops Castle. Small world :) How much welsh do you need to know?

Hi hun, need to know level 2, which is talking about yourself (where you live, work, likes, dislikes), commands, asking people about themselves, giving directions, talking about weather, answering phone... Errm, asking for driving licence, insurance etc.

Going to do an hours practice shortly. Still not got results back.

Diet wise... I'm now doing the up day / down day diet, sticking to 1400kcal / 500kcal. Am really enjoying it but is only day 4, I'm not expecting to lose much, just maintain would be great.

Got loads of s&s packs now (keep getting them from eBay) really want to get started again but is really hard as trying to train plus James is here 6 nights a week now and it's soooo much harder doing s&s when someone else is there. E.g last time I only had chicken and cabbage in house and would go to bed when hungry (sometimes like 730pm) hehe. Wah.

Xx

Hi I'm starting s&s again today I need to use my packs up and I need to get this weight off I haven't seem to stick to anything but the gym lately!

Wooooop woop woop. Passed my welsh test, got 83%!!! Wah. I honestly thought they'd mixed me up with someone else. Also done (and passed my eye test) Wah!! Xxx

Dioch!! X

I'm the same BB, desperately want to do it again but need to train for bleep test and can't on 600kcals a day, I'm doing the Johnson up day down day diet at the moment. X

Well... After a week of judd I've lost..... Nadda, zilch, nothing!!! Am exactly the same. Meh. Back to drawing board me thinks!

Back