ProPoints Lou's food diary and rambles - 5lb away from target but slipping further away, help!!

Yay... 1lb off this week and back to normal class, am feeling properly in the zone again now. x

Am glad your date went well,hope you enjoy the walk,take it easy and I'm sure you won't get too sweaty lol and well done on your weight loss :0)

Good plan... if its still really warm I think I may go for 3/4 length leggings and a pretty top, argh, don't get me started on footwear!

Tuesday
B: berries, lf yogurt (2pp) and muelsi (3pp)
L: Chicken (4pp) salad
S: WW crisps (2pp)
D: ??

Morning everyone, eek, haven't been here for a week, use to be on here almost hourly on SW (am loving the WW iphone app). Have had an ok week, the scales seem to have finally dropped this morning which will hopefully spur me into being good over this long weekend.

Things with date are going well, have been on three dates now, the walk was a blooming nightmare, he said it was pretty flat.. ended up trekking up a massive mountain, by time we got back to car my hair was all over the place and was looking very wind swept. We went to cinema and for drinks the other night and he wants to go to some waterfall place on Tuesday.... all sounds great... but... he's almost *too* nice, why is it that I always go for bad boys? I should love the fact he took a picnic blanket and drinks up the (massive) mountain with us, but when he got the blanket out I could feel myself cringe, surely I should love the romance bit but.. no! I'm my own worse enemy I think!!

Anyway.. had better go and have breakfast seeing as though it's past 11am! Am off to see a car later, woop.

Happy BH weekend everyone xx

Well done on the weight loss.Aw guy sounds really nice.Maybe you just aren't used to mr nice guy ;0) I love the idea of the waterfall place,do you want to swop for my OH? Lol,have a great weekend and good luck with the car hunting :0)

Hehe, I'm sure MrBulldog has his romantic moments! I think I'm just after a manly man? I text him this morning saying it's all going a bit fast and I want to slow things down a bit, also.... I was on the dating website again as was bored and saw a guy I went on a few dates with in Feb / March time, so sent him a text to say hi, we've been texting loads since and now we're going out for a drink tomorrow night, I sound like such a hussy! I'm not, I just want to meet Mr Right and quit all this onling dating shizzle!!

So... diet / food has been pretty good this weekend, went to my parents yesterday and had roast pork, hehe, I sat at the table with some scales and weighed my roast potato, pork and stuffing (they just laughed at me) but it was great to feel in complete control and know I could enjoy it all as it's all counted.

Monday
B: Melon, lf yogurt (1pp), sprinkle of muesli (2pp)
L: Warburtons pizza wrap (7pp) and salad
D: Steak salad (need to weigh steak so not sure of points)

xxx

Nah not a hussy just keeping your options open ;0) hope all goes well with either guy,only you know what makes you happy and deffo no good going out with someone for the sake of it.Me and Mr B are breaking up as of last night but it's been on the cards for ages but had enough now,think I need to be on my own awhile :0) glad you felt in control with your food at your parents.Got to do what works for you!

Aww hun, I'm really sorry to hear that, hope you're ok. Having been in a sh*te relationship before it's a massive relief to get out of it but it still leaves you feeling empty, if you want to talk.. (type).. feel free as I'm a good listener (reader)! x

Thank you,yea only been together 18months but been hard work and lots of things have gone wrong and doesn't seem to be getting fixed,he still living here(moved in last sept)till sept as no money till then and we plan to be civil till then but I can't see that happening myself! Hmm lol

Talk away hun, I'm sure you'll have to sit through hours of "date talk" from me so it's the least I can do.
Eek, will be hard getting to September but a good excuse to get out the house to avoid him, have you got a bike? Get out and cycle away the frustration and pounds! Double bonus.

More drama with me again tonight... My ex (not the long term bum face one) popped round tonight for a cuppa as we're still mates.. Anyway.. He tickled my foot which made me fight him off me, which in turn ended in us kissing... NO, NO, NO!! (I say no as he doesn't want to be with me, I'd have him back tomorrow but can't myself through the heartache and rejection again)

Blah x

Funnily enough he fixed my bike for me yesterday! We are talking things through so see how it goes.Ohh bout the kissing! Now that does sound great apart from if he doesn't want to be with you..that's not so good! Sods law the ones we want don't want us and vice versa.I don't mind the date talk,nice to talk bout other things along with losing the weight!

glad you're talking things through hun, it may be the shock he needs to sort his act out!

The kissing was fantastically lovely at the time... then we both knew it was a bad idea as soon as it ended and he went home, which made me feel rubbish! Blah.

Oh well, positive news... 1.5lbs off at fat fighters tonight which gives me a grand total of 80lbs, eek! Can't wait to get another 4 off so I can buy my "6 stone" pandora charm xxx

Well done on the weight loss,that's great and I love the idea of the charm,do you add one when you lose a stone?As to him indoors.. Yup sometimes they need a wake up call!! Fingers crossed! Sorry to hear you felt lousy after the kissing.Why are some things so complicated? Hmm lol

Hi hun, yeah, one charm per stone lost... I haven't had a new charm in ages so can't wait to get my next one. Is nice to look at as makes it seem more real.

Am off out for dinner with the girls tonight, only trouble is that I was in all day meeting so didn't have any lunch and we're not eating until 8.30, arrgh, could eat a scabby dog!

Friday
b; porridge (4)
S; dorritos (6 - I was robbed!!!!)
S: space raiders and apple (2)
s; 3 thorntons classic chocolates (5)
d: ???

shocking food diary today, wish I'd had lunch and saved myself from the stupid dorritos and chocolates, oh well, least i'll make sensible choices at dinner tonight..

xx

That's good that you will get your next charm soon then! Have a fab time tonight,enjoy your meal :0) boo to food so far.Will help you to enjoy tonight's meal even more!

Hi hun, had a lovely meal on Friday night but the scales already know it and are punishing me!
Am off to join the gym later so I'm quite excited! However... I'm down in Cardiff all next weekend for a hen weekend, think my points are going to be very much stretched, especially as we've got cooked breakfasts both mornings too! X

Glad you had a lovely meal on Friday,boo to the scales though! I've just changed my wi day from a Monday to a Friday! Hen weekend will be fun,yup sounds like you will be needing all your weeklies for that weekend ;0)

Back