ProPoints Lou's food diary and rambles - 5lb away from target but slipping further away, help!!

ooooppss... where have i been!! Hehe. A lot has happened since I was last here, lost the plot slightly and missed 2 weeks of weigh ins due to extremely drunk hen weekends and birthday parties, however, I worked my bum off at the gym and came in with 0.5lb off in the end, which isn't great considering it wrote off 2 weeks!!
am a bit of a gym bunny at the moment although am sure it'll wear off again soon, am amazed by how my body has changed, when i first went to a gym at my heaviest i could barely manage 3 minutes of the cross trainer, today i did 30 minutes cross trainer followed by 15 on the bike, 10 rowing, 10 tread mill and then weights, yay to my body for letting me manage so much more.
Hope everyone else is ok, i will def be around more often, weigh in tomorrow so will be back to update and catch up with everyone xxx

Hey good to hear from you,you have made brilliant progress at the gym,well done! That's not a bad loss considering the parties,hope all goes well at wi tomorrow :0)

Thanks bulldog, how are you? Hope things with your other half have settled down.

Weigh in tonight and I lost 3lbs, am super happy with that x

Woo what a great loss,well done :0) don't ask bout me and the OH right now lol,he is doing my head in the last couple of days,i'm out tomorrow then he is on Saturday so the break will hopefully do us good,Hope you have a good weekend :0)

hi bulldog, did you have a good night out in the end?
Another pound off for me this week, yay... gives me my 6 stone award. Woop xx

Yay to the pound off and the 6 stone award :0) that's great.Me and the OH are ok,think we needed that break,lol.I was out seeing my family on the Friday and my daughter came back with me and stayed the weekend :0) hope you have a good weekend,any news on the lovelife? ;0)

Hehe... Yep, I now officially have a boyfriend!! Eek, have been quiet about it as didn't want to jinx it, it's early days and he's got a nightmare ex but it's all good. Makes me feel like a flipping teenager again.
Glad the break has done you two good and thanks for the well done.. am the slowest loser ever but don't mind xx

Slow and steady with weight loss is the best way! That's great news about the boyfriend,am pleased for you,its fun to feel like a teenager ;0) ergh about his ex though! Hope she backs off!

Oops, 2 weeks has gone by yet again.... I've been awol from ww weigh in but have still been following the plan, am keeping my fingers crossed for tomorrow's weigh in.

Re the above post about having a boyfriend, it was all going perfectly until he finished with me yesterday, am stupidly heart broken (thought i was too old for that), we've both talked it through last night for hours on end, we both ended up in tears but know being friends is what he needs. His ex walked out on him in May, that combined with him getting ill during last stages of degree and money worries resulted in him having what sounds like a break down. He was taking anti depressents, but he realised last week that he was really happy again as he had me etc, so he stopped taking them, resulting in one almightly crash this weekend. He's got so much on his plate that he doesn't need to deal with me too, my words not his, he claims he's finished with me to protect me from the unwell him.

Is really hard as I genuinely care about him, I've never felt this way about anyone before (not even my ex of 4 years), we moved pretty fast but it was him leading the way and not me, but at least this happened now and not 6 months down the line when it would hurt even more.

Hate, hate, hate this stupid feeling I've got in my stomach. Meh.

On the plus side, I've completely lost my appetite and had to force myself to eat today (only 19pp). I'm hoping that my body is going for the painful but quick recovery thing!! xxx

Hi,was wondering how things were.So sorry to hear about things with your boyfriend,sounds like he has a lot of things to deal with so it's good that he has been open and honest with you but it's sad that you had to break up.I hope you feel better about it all soon and make sure you look after yourself ;0) good luck for wi tomorrow hun :0)

Hi hun, thanks, I'm feeling slightly better today and haven't cried yet, which is a positive. I text him this morning about going to IKEA (we said we'd take blind back and he lives on way) but he's not replied. Am going to try my hardest not to text him again until tomorrow, when I'll text once more to see if he's ok, he was in a proper emotional mess on sunday but was saying he still wants me in his life etc, so will see.

Diet wise.... 5lbs off this week, at least it's one good thing, my BMI is now 30.8.... I'm so excited about getting below 30 and not being obese, I think I'll actually cry!! xxx

Wow what a brilliant loss! Well done :0) it is a great feeling to get out of the obese range so I know what you mean there! Well done on no crying today,I know how hard that can be! Yea lay off the texting for today and see what tomorrow brings :0)

Morning.... hope everyone is ok. I'm still pretty rock bottom, still haven't heard from Alex, I keep writing texts and then not sending them, I know I shouldn't contact him, it's just so hard not to. I can't believe he's treating me like this. I don't understand it what so ever.

Still plodding on with ww and losing weight but everyhting at the moment all just seems to be for no point, I need to shake myself and stop wallowing in this self pity. I was happy being single up until I met him, why can't I find that happy place again? meh.

right - off to the gym now to get some of those pesky endorphines going!! x

Hi Hun,so sorry to hear that about Alex.Breaking up is like a bereavement so it takes time.Yup very wise not to send those texts and good idea to keep yourself busy,focus on you Hun :0)

Hello diary... Well... Weigh in tonight and I stayed the same, was strangely expecting it though as been eating only about 20 out of 30 points a day and putting hours in at the gym, so think its my body going into starvation mode and retaining water in tired muscles.

I'm feeling brighter today, has been a horrible few weeks and I hit rock bottom. I've now started to dust myself off a bit, am bored of crying, even though it still hurts a bit. I sent a massive text to him on Monday night saying how I could deal with splitting up etc but struggled with how he has treated me after saying he wanted to stat friends etc, ended the text with "you won't reply to this as you've moved on and are past caring, but I needed to say it, I just hope nobody you care about treats you like this".

I felt so much better for sending it, I then deleted him off Facebook and twitter (that also felt better as I did it before he could). Strangely he's not un followed me on twitter? Hmm.

X

That's good bout the Sts,weight will soon start to come off once you are eating better.Good to hear that you are feeling better,maybe that text helped as you had things to get off your chest,try not to read into him still following you on twitter as you still give yourself hope there hun! Hope you have a good weekend :0)

Hi diary... Not sure what's happening with my
Body at the moment, I seem to have stopped losing weight?? Im keeping to the plan, cut down on carbs, drinking plenty of water and exercising? Why isn't it working. Hmm.

Anyway.. Still feeling a bit blue about the Alex thing, I've realised it's more than him, I think
I came to realise that I don't really have many friends, uni was 6 years ago now and even though I'm still in touch with everyone we don't talk much anymore. My 3 close school friends are now either loved up and have no time or live miles away. Meh. Where can I make new friends aged 28? Am going to join a netball club I think? I know I need to have my own life before contemplating finding a partner to share it.

Food diary...
B: 40g porridge made with water (4)
L: 70g steak (3) with salad and salad cream (1)

Will update later.. P.s if you're reading, say hello.. I need friends both virtual and real x.

Hey Hun :0) sorry to hear the weight isn't budging,are you eating enough? Done measurements? You may be losing inches instead.Good idea about joining the netball club.Sounds like a good way to make new friends :0)

Hi daisy, how are you? I've not measured for a while, but don't feel massively smaller. Is annoying. I'm trying to eat more but struggling as stupid as it sounds! Have just had a yum afternoon snack of sliced banana, warm choc Philly and 20g cocoa pops.. All for 4pp! Yum.

Hello! I'm back (again!!) but hello anyway!!!!
Hows you? xxx

Back