ProPoints Lou's food diary and rambles - 5lb away from target but slipping further away, help!!

Ohhhh what an ass!!!

Oh god I dont have any Legal revenge plots, only illegal lol

If it was me I would be rooting for revenge like you, but you don't want him and this new girl to see you look bothered, right? Don't give them reason to talk about you, and the satisfaction urgh no!! what goes around comes around hun

Big hugs xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Hun,glad you had a nice time with your Mum,I suggest you delete/block anything to do with Alex as it will just make it harder to move on.I agree with Stef..give him enough rope and he will hang himself! Plus the grass often isn't greener on the other side so let him live his life and you carry on doing what you are doing,there's a great guy out there for you :0)

Great advice from you both, thank you. I'm going to block him on twitter, I don't need to know what he's doing with his pathetic life. Just angry that he fed me the whole... It's not you it's me line, argh. Knob. I know getting revenge won't make me feel better esp as could put my job in danger - he's def not worth that!

Am off to the zoo today with my friend, oh.. The scales were kind this morning and took me into the next stone bracket (down not up). Xx

Yeahhh u go girl!! He isn't worth it!!!

Have a lovely time at the zoo and woohooo to te scales well done!!! Xxx

Just need those pesky books back and I'll be well rid of him! Argh.

Zoo was good day, walked round for 5 hours so was knackered and didn't make it to the gym. Oops.

Food wasn't great as I refused to pay 7 quid for a baguette!!

B: porridge - 4pp
L: scoop of icecream - 5pp guess
S: fruit salad and apple
S: bread and butter - 3pp and 2pp
D: chicken 7pp, jacket potato 7pp, courgettes, carrots.
S: screwball 2pp

30pp used.

Xxx

Did you lend him some books then hun? 5 hours walking probably burnt more calories then the gym anyhow ;0) glad you had a nice time and I don't blame you for not wanting to pay that much for a baguette!

I lent his mate some of my law books as he was applying for police, forgot all about them until a week ago, they're too expensive for me not to get back, is a pain as is delaying things x

Thanks daisy and good morning. What have you got planned for today? I'm decorating yet again, hehe. Trouble is you do one room then realise the Next one needs doing too!

Food for today... Feedback welcome..

B: mixed berries, grapefruit, 100g lf yogurt and 30g muesli - 5pp
L: something involving eggs
D: roast veggies and meat of some kind

Will update through the day x

Morning :0) have fun decorating ;0) haha very true though about once you do one room etc! No plans just chilling and dog walks,went down the road for a drink yesterday afternoon with the OH,was nice sitting outside watching the people and boats go by :0) food looks good,my only feedback is I don't like grapefruit lol.Have a good day Hun :0)

Hehe, grapefruit is lovely! Phew, am exhausted but had a brilliant day. My parents came over this morning, my dad bought his hedge trimmer and cut a massive bushy hedge right back in my garden, looks a hundred times better. My mum and I then wall papered the "feature" wall in the lounge, it looks so pretty and makes it look both homely and modern.
Then went to the gym and did a massive work out, my friend came back to mine afterwards for lots of diet coke and gossip, was nice to have some company. So feeling much better, finding out about Alex's new bint has really helped, I was left with a lot of questions when we split up, but now it's clear I feel I can box it all off and stop thinking about it. X

Glad you had a great day even if it was exhausting! Good way to spend the day with family and your friend :0) girlie chats are always good fun! Sounds like you are getting your head around things with Alex,you will be ok..more then ok :0)

Hey hun, we went the zoo a few weekends ago and was walkin round for 8 hours and I was shattered too lol u did best not going the gym!!

Glad ur feeling better now about the Alex situation, and u can start to move on, wel after he gives u ur books back!! Have u asked him yet?

Have a lovely day xxx

Hiya. He replied last night saying he was sorry about the books and how do I want to go about getting them back.... I replies I'd pick them up at 830.

I want to see him face to face, I'm going to go for the "caring about his welfare" approach and then confront him about talking boll@cks and say I know about his new girlfriend.
I know it won't resolve anything but it will make me feel better, plus I feel strong enough to do it now, I want to see him squirm then walk out of there for good.

Deep breath...

Good luck chick!!! Keep calm and let him know what he's missin ;) xxx

Thank you girlys.... I've decided to go in a short work dress and heels, so it gives me confidence but doesn't look like I've made an effort as will say I've come straight from work, perfect, I'll look good but it's for me not you!

Lol love it!! xxx

Back