ProPoints Lou's food diary and rambles - 5lb away from target but slipping further away, help!!

Hello hun just read through ur diary I'm a friend of Daisy's so thought id pop in :)

Glad ur feeling better now and gettig there, men eh Pffft!!!!

Hmmm about the job! If u really don't want to take it surely they can't force u? I also wouldn't like to work in my home town if I was in the profession you are, hope u can come to some sort of agreement xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks daisy. Hi Stef, yay to a new friend. Wow, I'm super impressed with your shredding and joking, way to go girl! I tried shred and loved it, until I did something to my knee (silly jumping jacks) and ended up limping for three weeks, hehe. x

Thanks :D need to change that signiture though as sticking with the shred for now then gonna do the jogging after, feel like I'm doing abit too much!
Uh oh about ur knee! Actually I was saying the other day my hip was hurting, it's still but iffy today!!

Any plans for today? Xxxx

Thanks loopy.. I love my job but would really like it to stay where it is. My DI wasn't in today so have had a days grace!

Went to see the force physio today.. Oh my goodness.. She had me doing press ups, said well start you off on ten then do another ten against the clock, arrrrgggh, but I managed it and got signed off as fit. Woop.

Considering going to Zumba for first time ever tonight, is an express session from 630 till 7 and is included in my gym membership.. What have I got to lose apart from my dignity! Hehe x

Good luck with Zumba :D xxxx

Hiya girlies, Zumba was a good giggle but think I'd prefer the hour class rather than tonight's 30 min one.
Skipped weigh in again tonight as the scaled still haven't moved. Meh... Come on body!! X

Well done on Zumba hun!! I know the feeling of skipping WI's!! Feel like I've been doing that forever haha xxxx

Need a serious shake up! Flipping body.

B: lf yogurt, peaches and 20g muesli (4pp)
S: apple and 5 toffees (5pp)
D: chicken salad (2pp)
S: flump and kitkat (5pp)
D: chicken, peppers, onions, mushrooms and tomatoes with brown rice (10pp)

26pp so 4 left.

Was going to go to the gym, but... Am shattered and hungry so may not go.. Though I'm feeling a bit blue again so would probably do me good to go have a work out. X

Wow only just seen ur signiture ive not been able to see it on my fone, well done on your huge loss so far :D xx

Thanks Stef... Slowly but surely. Will maybe post some before and during pics over the weekend.

I didn't make it to the gym in the end... Will just make sure I go for next 5 days now. Oh oh.. I'm off to the zoo on Sunday with my friend. Can't wait, we'll be two 28 year olds with no kids, but who cares. Hehe.

Found some on my phone... Am starting to see difference although still feel the same..

Attachments

• image-3575667550.jpg
    image-3575667550.jpg
    374.6 KB · Views: 46
  • image-920968806.jpg
    image-920968806.jpg
    309 KB · Views: 46
Louise24 said:
Found some on my phone... Am starting to see difference although still feel the same..

Wow you've done amazingly well,love the outfit ;0) enjoy the zoo on Sunday,zoos are for all ages so go and have plenty of fun :0)

Oh wow what a difference!! Well done you!!!

Enjoy the zoo :D xxxx

Thanks both, has cheered me up seeing the difference.

So.. Today has been a good day, been decorating with my mum and was feeling happier. I then thought I'd check twitter, completely randomly as haven't been on for ages (kept checking Alexs page, which was unhealthy).

Anyway... When I was with Alex we'd arranged to go to dogs as a double date with his best mate and gf.

He went with them on Friday night with a girl.

He told me about this girl before we split up in random conversation, saying how shed come up as a recommended friend on facebook and he'd lost touch with her from school etc. when I was at his house as we had the "breaking up" conversation his phone rang and he said it was her, as she was breaking up with her ex and going through relationship troubles, he assured me nothing was going on with them.

Arrrrrrggggghhh, what a complete a@sehole.

I'm now sat here trying to plot revenge, anyone got any legal ideas? I'm so so so Fricking angry.

I know I should forget him and move on but I can't at the moment. I'm so tempted to go in the shop he works and make him squirm.

Back