ProPoints Lou's food diary and rambles - 5lb away from target but slipping further away, help!!

well after my naughty weekend where I decided to swop food for alcohol..... I lost 1lb, am happy enough with that, even though my sneaky weigh in on Friday showed a 4lb loss.... there are no excuses this week though, back on plan 100% and no alcohol. Hoping to chuck in lots of exercise too, although am getting a cold so not sure how likely it is I'll actually get any done. xxx

morning,
have been off work sick for the last 2 days, have been feeling rotten but much better today thankfully.
food has been pretty much on plan, although I am craving hot cross buns like you wouldn't believe, isn't it funny how our tastes change as we got older, I use to hate christmas cake / stilton / hot x buns etc, now I can't get enough of them, although not all at the same time.
So - Friday (am so confused with days of the week already)..

B: frozen berries, 80g lf natural yogurt (1pp) and 20g muesli (2pp)
L: h/m tomato soup and a ww petits pain (3pp)
D: chicken (4pp), 2 x ww wraps (6pp) and loads of peppers, onions and mushrooms and maybe some cheese (4pp)

Total: 20pp (will add some more later)

P.S - anyone count lemsips? Know they've got sugar in but was guessing 1pp? x

Note to self: EASTER DOES NOT MEAN YOU HAVE A GREEN CARD TO EAT WHAT YOU LIKE LADY!!!

So..... had a bit of an accident yesterday with some mini eggs, but oh well, thats what weeklies are for...

Saturday (anyone else confused with the days of the week?)
B: Alpen porridge (4pp) on the calc it's showing as 2pp per dried sachet, I made it with water so not sure where any other points will come from, but 2 seems too low so made it 4.
L: Boots shapers chicken and mango salad (3pp)
S: 1/2 sticky iced bun (6pp - guess)
D: Chicken breast (4pp), veggies and 2 wraps (6pp)
S: Hot cross bun (5pp)

28pp so far

xxx

Last edited:
I've no idea what day it is now hun, although am sure tomorrow will feel like a Monday morning!!

Been busy painting my bedroom today, was pretty spur of the moment and am knackered now, have got a blister which I'm very proud of as shows the amount of effort I put in.... lets not mention that I bought the paint when i moved in in November and have been meaning to do it ever since!!

Off out of a date tonight, yay!

B: 40g porridge oats, grated apple, sultanas and cinnamon (5pp)
S: Pretzels (6pp)
L: Sweet chilli chicken noodles (9pp)
S: LF yog (1pp), frozen berries and muesli (2pp)
D: Steak (5pp) salad and salad cream (1pp)

TOTAL: 29 / 32

Lol at brought the paint in November! At least you've used it now,hope you are pleased with how your bedroom looks,have a fab night out with your date :0)

Also someone else from SW trying WW. :) looking good, keep up the good work.

Hi cazzabelle, how you finding ww? I'm still loving it! Although my losses aren't the fastest at least I'm losing.

Off out on a bike ride in a few mins.. Saying that I'm still in bed watching tv... X

Food for today
B: 40g porridge, 10g sultanas, grated apple and cinnamon (5 points)
L: 2 rashers lean bacon, grilled tomatoes and salad (2pp)
D: chicken skewers and a pitta bread (8pp)

Will add more later x

Im loving it! :) never hungry.

Fell of the wagon last night :( But today is another day.

Well done on your loss so far, you have done so well.

Thanks hun. Don't worry about falling off the wagon, just get the line drawn and climb back on it.

I've just done day three of shred and OMG am I feeling it. I'm combining it with a 5 mile bike ride first, then home, water and straight to shred, am hoping by only doing a short bike ride it'll mean I can do it every day. Mad though, only day 3 and I can feel some of the moves getting easier.

Food for today...
B: Porridge (4pp) with sultanas (1pp) and grated apple
L: 2 x WW toast (3pp), 2 poached eggs (4pp) and mushrooms
S: WW lemon and ginger cookes (2pp)
S: HL raison crispy slice (1pp)
D1: Chicken (4pp) salad and coleslaw (2pp)
D2: H/M soup (1pp) and crisps (3pp)

TOTAL: 25pp / 32 (will eat more later)

Am going to aqua aerobics at 7pm so kind of having two dinners as I'm always hungry when I get home.

Hi everyone, day 4 of shred and am limping, felt my knee twinge yesterday and ignored it, did 4 mile bike ride warm up and then shred and my knee gave way during the jumping jacks, don't know what to do now, want to carry on and do the entire 30 days but don't want to hurt my knee even more. Hmm.

In brighter news.... I lost 3lbs at WI tonight, am v happy with that and am going to go and celebrate by eating a curly wurly in the bath! hehe x

Hehe at Curly Wurly in the bath!! Well done on your weight loss,good result.Sorry to hear about your knee,sounds like you may need to rest it!

Hehe, it's the way I like to roll hun! Although saying that, I lay in the bath and left the curly wurly up by the taps, and I was that lazy I couldn't be bothered to sit up and grab it, hehe. So didn't have it.

Am toying with not doing shred today, knee still hurts, I'm out for dinner with my friend later and don't want "sweaty hair" and cba to wash and dry it, so am maybe going to do it when I get home.

Todays food - pretty high in points due to my AMAZING find in Morrisons earlier..

B: Porridge (3pp)
S: HL crispy slices (4pp)
L: toast and 2 poached eggs (6pp)
S: PEANUT BUTTER KITKAT CHUNKY (7pp)
S: 3 cookies (6pp)
D: Plain chicken salad (approx 5pp)

31pp so far, but am tempted to have a pear and walnut salad at the pub instead so may edge into my weeklies...

xxx

Haha I can see what your amazing find was! Don't blame you for not stretching over for the Curly Wurly.Enjoy your meal out :0)

eeek, not been here for a week, am loving the iphone app so don't seem to come here as often.

My knee is still hurting, have given up on shred now and sticking to aqua aerobics and cycling as it's low impact.

Lost 1.5lbs this week, all in the right direction. Yay x

Just updated my tickers..... if I want to hit my target I need to lose 4lbs a week for 5 weeks, that isn't going to happen but I'll try my hardest.

Am 3lbs away from my 1st WW stone, so am going to aim for that next week, have learnt that WW only works for me if I combine it with exercise. x

Hi hun, I use the offical WW app on my phone, it's brilliant, plus I'm constantly within 1 meter of my phone so always update that before eating anything. x

Can you only get that app if you attend meetings?well done on being so close to almost losing your first stone :0) yup I agree that exercising aswell definately helps!

Back