Love Actually!

Starlight

Gold Member
Just watching this just now on ITV3... this has to be one of my all time fave films.

Saw it for the first time at the cinema with 'someone special' and have seen it about a gazillion times since

AND I cry every time... LOVE IT!!

Just finished watching it - and taking away my box of tissues....loved it!

which part do u cry at?

its the same part for me everytime, when keira knightley realises ur man is in love with her and then he leaves the house and turns to go back then walks away then turns again then finally walks away.....so sad!!
also when emma thompson plays the Joanie Mitchel cd in her bedroom. i bought the soundtrack on the strenth of hearin that song in that film and its the one song i play over and over again. also love the eva cassidy song 'songbird' in it. think if i ever got married it would be my first dance song. either it or the elvis classic 'the wonder of u'

im rambling something serious tonite!!

It's one of my fav films too and I watched it last night and cried as usual. I always cry near the end where they play God only knows as well as frequently during the film.

Irene xx

Leah loves Liam Neeson :)

His wifes funeral gets me...EVERYtime!

Another who watched it and blubbed :cry: :cry: Love the bit where Martine McCutcheon jumps on Hugh Grant at the airport; Jamie's proposal in the restaurant; the whole bit at the end just makes me bawl!

I love this movie! Especially the part when Kiera Knightly opens the door and andrew goes on his mime speil! AggghhhH!!! Classic!

Mark: With any luck, by next year - I'll be going out with one of these girls.
[shows pictures of beautiful supermodels]
Mark: But for now, let me say - Without hope or agenda - Just because it's Christmas - And at Christmas you tell the truth - To me, you are perfect - And my wasted heart will love you - Until you look like this
[picture of a mummy]
Mark: Merry Christmas

SOB FEST!

Just watching this just now on ITV3... this has to be one of my all time fave films.

Saw it for the first time at the cinema with 'someone special' and have seen it about a gazillion times since

yay i love it too and it makes me feel all festive! i love the bit when the guy goes to keira knightleys front door with the cards and tells her hiw he feels awww!! and as for ALan Rickman....PHWOAR!!

Hezz123 i'm an Alan Rickman fan too :D!!

You're all making me wanna watch it now! Might have to tonight :p.

One of my all time favs too, cry everytime and love how it's so christmassy!

Only 4 months to go! :rolleyes::p

I love it too and I always cry. Mostly at the end. I LOVE Martine McCutcheon in it. I want to lose weight so I can buy a red coat and look like her in it.

Was really good for me becuase my friend took me to see it the evening after my nan died and it gave me a good reason to cry!

You should try "PS I love you" if you can get past the dodgy irish accent...

I didn't shed a tear myself, being the hard nut that I am, ahem.

Back