Love is.....

Freshstartnewme!

Gold Member
I thought in the air of valentines day tomorrow it would be nice to all list some things that we think love is, for example the little things that our partners do for us, not just on valentines but everyday, or how we show them love.

I'll start to me love is....

1. My OH recording saturday kitchen and biggest looser for me when I forget.
2. He cuts the fat off my bacon for me when he cooks breakfast.
3. He always comes and cuts the chicken up for cooking because I don't like touching it!
4. If he goes in the kitchen for something, he usually comes back with a cup of tea for me.

So come on lets hear the little things that make your love :heartpump:

We just make each other laugh every day. Not bad after 22 years!

• Letting me have a lie in on a saturday morning and getting up with our 2 children.
  • Not moaning ONCE about my SW journey - the good days, bad days and everything else in between!
x

My husband always puts me 1st
Ive been unemployed since October he has supported me never moaning.

Never moans when Im watching QVC (guilty secret)
My son thinks the world of him (difficult to win him over)

He is the best hugger in the world.
Hes always happy to see me.

Too much other stuff to mention.

Awwwww

Aww these are lovely nice to hear the good things :)

Sometimes when life is crappy, times are hard and you are down, these little things can sometimes be the different between giving up and carrying on.

Keep them coming everyone :)

I don't know where to start.

My DH is the love of my life. He is the best thing that has every happened to me.
After 26 years, 25 married, he still makes my tummy flip. My love for him is unconditional. We have gone through so much together.

He lives his life for me and me for him. I am first, second and last in his life.

He supports me in all I do and is so proud of any small achievement I might have.

He is loving, caring and giving, but what I love most about him is his respect and consideration for most people.

JoinedHearts.jpg

I don't know where to start.

My DH is the love of my life. He is the best thing that has every happened to me.
After 26 years, 25 married, he still makes my tummy flip. My love for him is unconditional. We have gone through so much together.

He lives his life for me and me for him. I am first, second and last in his life.

He supports me in all I do and is so proud of any small achievement I might have.

He is loving, caring and giving, but what I love most about him is his respect and consideration for most people.

JoinedHearts.jpg

That is lovely Sue, and I hope me and my OH feel like that in 25 years :) Congratulations on a long and happy marriage :)

My husband is lovely, and I love him dearly :)

Ahh, I love my husband, :) despite being caring and understanding, and somewhat vulnerable in his own right, he is also strong enough to tackle any problem. (including mine) and I would never change him in a billion years. <3

I love my fiance very much.

I think the secret to LOVE is when it isn't an effort, there are no 'games' and its just simple and makes you warm and fuzzy all the time.

I do love my man very, very much and i only have to wait 243 days until i can be his wife! xxx

My husband puts me and my son first without ever complaining. Is a fantastic father, never lets me down.
Is loyal and fiercely protective over me and our son.
Would honestly do anything to make me happy.

Lives with my farts..... Thats the most amazing one. Lol

Ah you guys have just made a very sad, single girls tummy have butterflies :) they are all so lovely, it gives me hope that I will meet someone one day and have that feeling :)

[QUOTE="Lives with my farts..... Thats the most amazing one. Lol[/QUOTE]

Lol that really made me giggle.. Poor hubby has to do that here too! X

Jesus Sue, that was stunning!

I'd love to meet you and your hubby one day!

You never know Steve. Stranger things have happened !!!

Lives with my farts..... Thats the most amazing one. Lol

:8855::8855:

I forgot that one. It must apply to a lot of us on here, especially on green days lol !!!

Ah you guys have just made a very sad, single girls tummy have butterflies :) they are all so lovely, it gives me hope that I will meet someone one day and have that feeling :)

It will happen when you least expect it, when you are not looking for it

After a very unhappy and traumatic marriage. I had said never again ..............and then along came Paul !!!!

Love is:

Happy Valentines day.
:cupid:
Love is:having the most wonderful husband in the world, who has been by my side through the good and bad times and helped me bring up 3 wonderful children.:love:
Now we have special times for us as the youngest is nearly 21 and all those years of hard work were worth it!!!!

YouTube - Andre Rieu (Love Theme From Romeo & Juliet)
If you are a romantic listen to this :)

xx

Back