Love the Internet support! :)

Poison Ivy

Hey everyone :)

I'm 23 and I live in Glasgow. I'm back on the SW plan as of Sunday. Been off it for a few years without making it to my target, so trying again! unfortunately I can't make it to class, mixture of night shift working and lack of funds, so going it alone for a while to see how I get on!

love the fact that there are so many recipe ideas and so much support on here, I'm hoping that I can make some weight-loss compadres and that the community will be the same as a group to help me stay on track this time! I'm 11st 8lbs at the moment, and ideally would like to get to 9st 7lbs....but I would settle with fitting into a size 10!! :D

so that's a little about me! look forward to meeting everyone in a bit more depth soon!

Ivy xx

Hey Ivy welcome to minis.

The sw section on here is massive so I think you'll get better info and support here than at a group!

Good luck with your weight loss. x

Thanks Butterfly :)
Yeh I think in ways the support is further reaching on here. and if you have a question you can usually find an answer straight away and not have to wait a week!! plus there's more people that have experimented with different things so a lot more discussion etc.

I hope your weight loss journey is successful as well! :D

xxx

Back