Love Your Body: Compliment thread!

Seaneen

Short and pink
This might come across as hippy crap but here goes...

I do like this forum, but I see so many negative things that we write about ourselves. Although I often feel frustrated with my body, it's good to bear in mind that our weights are not a reflection on who we are.

We're all here for the same purpose; to lose weight. But let's remember the good things our bodies have done for us. They've kept us warm. They've felt the sunshine. They give our children their first home, and are marked with the passage of time, lines of years, experiences. Your body is absolutely unique!

So in this thread, I want people to love their bodies and say something nice about them. However crap you feel today about how you look or your weight loss, post here and remember the wonderful things about your body.

I'll start: I have awesome skin and nice eyes.

Your turn :)

i have nice hair lol thats all thats nice about me =[

I like my nails and love painting them x

sorry but i cant say i love anything about my body..if we loved our body i dought we would be doing such a drastic diet..nice thought tho and gr8 for some on here but right now i hate my body and nothing except losing weight is gonna change my mind..x:rolleyes:

I really like my shoulders, collarbone and upper back - the shape of them is so different to before :).

Also ever since doing CD I have had lovely, long strong fingernails.

I love my cute my nose and my left foot as it has a great lizard tatood on it xx

sorry but i cant say i love anything about my body..if we loved our body i dought we would be doing such a drastic diet..nice thought tho and gr8 for some on here but right now i hate my body and nothing except losing weight is gonna change my mind..x:rolleyes:

Weight loss isn't going to change your eyes, or lips, or hair, or teeth, or hands....

I really like my shoulders, collarbone and upper back - the shape of them is so different to before :).

Also ever since doing CD I have had lovely, long strong fingernails.

Me too, I always have brittle nails and can never paint them because I can never get them all the same length, but this diet has changed all that LOL

OK OK I GIVE UP:D I DONT LOVE MUCH ABOUT ME AT MO BUT I DO LOVE HOW HORNY THIS DIET HAS MADE ME IM LIKE A RABBIT:p:p:pLOL

OK OK I GIVE UP:D I DONT LOVE MUCH ABOUT ME AT MO BUT I DO LOVE HOW HORNY THIS DIET HAS MADE ME IM LIKE A RABBIT:p:p:pLOL

God, I wish. Total reverse here...... no desire to bump n'grind at all. Couldnt care less if never again.........

As for the "good" thing......... maybe the fact my skin is clearer and brighter than it ever has been! (OMG! I found something!)

I like my feet and toes, my wrists as they are quite small, my hands and fingers... erm, my eyes are quite nice too. And I like my hair on a good day!

God, I wish. Total reverse here...... no desire to bump n'grind at all. Couldnt care less if never again.........

As for the "good" thing......... maybe the fact my skin is clearer and brighter than it ever has been! (OMG! I found something!)

I love my eyes and I have great skin!

i love my eyes! i love my hair! i love my teeth! i love my skin! i love my boobs! i love my bum and i love my feet!! i love quite a lot of me lol!!

Back