lovely chicken

Julie1964

http://www.TickerFactory.
Was told to try coating chicken in cous cous for a change and boy oh boy it is divine, I am addicted to it.....

I get either strips of chicken breast (only because it cooks quick) or whole chicken breasts, coat it a whisked up egg, then roll in round in cous cous (i use ainsley harriot dried ones ;)as they are flavoured and low in syn) place on a baking tray and spray with spray lite, then cook for approx 25 mins for strips of chicken or 40 mins for whole breasts,
Believe me it is lovely my whole family is addicted to it, it makes a lovely crispy coating to the chicken, and i experiment with all kinds of flavours of dried cous cous,, hope you try it too;)

oooh that sounds good, ive got loads of that cous cous in too, definatl going to give it a try....thank you :)

Yum!!! Do you have to syn the cous cous for that? Seen lots of diff threads saying if you change the state of the cous cous then you have to syn it (other examples if you make the cous cous cake)??

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

This sounds really good going to try this so will it have syns in the cous cous??

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back