Lovely lovey water...

alterego123

Just thought I'd ask, how much do you all drink?

Here's my little trick - I have two bottles, one 1litre bottle and a half a litre bottle - I have one always at my side and one stored in the fridge so when I finish with one, I refill it and put it in the fridge, that way the water is always nice and cold!

Also if I have a clock by my side, I will time myself how long I'll take to drink a bottle, for example if it's quarter two the hour, I will make sure I have finished that bottle and move onto the next by the hour.

And I always make sure I drink lots of water before and after my shakes! (Straight away)

Little things like that make sure I have plenty of water and keep my weight losses fairly big (Or at least I hope lol)

Anyway if anyone wants to share their tips that would be cool :)

Hope everyone is having a good day!

Nice method. I usually get 4 500ml bottles and drink them with a straw. It's much easier for me that way.

Aslong as your method works for you but remember to spread your water intake throughout the day :D

I have a 1.5ltr bottle and drink 3 of them a day. Drink one between 6:15 and 11:15 when i am at work. Another by 3pm and another by 7pm (just before bed!! lol)

I'm on about 31/2 litres at day. That's about all I can manage. I was only on 2 litres when I started this so I have improved a bit!

I've been keeping a tally of how much I drink, just to make sure, and realised I'd got to about 4 litres a day. Not including meals.

I go to full time work next week and hope I'll still be managing at least 2 litres. I'll be working from home some days so that will be easier.

Also, every time I go out (shopping, to cinema etc) I have a water bottle in my bag, that certainly helps - and stops any temptation/reflex to grab a coke zero!

I believe that the more you drink the more you feel you need/want to drink.

I get through between 3 and 4 litres of water a day during the week, but come weekend I'm no where near as good. I think it's because I do so much running around at the weekend that I just forget to drink (and I'm always worried that these flip top sports bottles are going to leak in my handbag. lol) I'm going to make a determined effort this weekend to make sure I get through at least 3 litres each day.

If you are running you should be drinking that water and then some hun! You need fluids if you are exercising to keep you hydrated :D

what does the water do for the diet again?, i know we need to keep hydrated.....

Its meant to flush away ketones.. But some one said this was bull... So I dont know lol!!!

i struggle to drink two, but think i'll buy the 500ml sports botles(and refill)to keep ice cold and take everywhere with me!...,mumsuggested make mint tea then put that in the fridge(add sweetner), havent tried it yet though, :sigh:
I used to look fprward to a couple of pints at the weekend he he he xx:jelous:

i struggle to drink two, but think i'll buy the 500ml sports botles(and refill)to keep ice cold and take everywhere with me!...,mumsuggested make mint tea then put that in the fridge(add sweetner), havent tried it yet though, :sigh:
I used to look fprward to a couple of pints at the weekend he he he xx:jelous:

Someone else does that Toni, I cant remember who, they chill the mint tea and love it. I haven't tried it myself, but I think I may try that myself tonight when I get home from work and drink it tomorrow.
I have a 1.5 litre bottle, so I drink 2 of these every day, I think I can handle that better by just thinking, I only have to drink 2 of these, where as the 500ml bottles equates to having to drink 6 bottles - I know its all mental and psychological thoughts but it makes it easier for me :p

i always kept a 2 litre bottle in the fridge so it was nice and cold and when that started to get low just topped it up

I put of my 500ml bottles in the freezer, and made my first shake with it , the water had started to freeze so made shake even better (ice)....and i've 1 lt out the way....wooo hooo!!!

Back