• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Lovely reaction yesterday

Most people who know me have sort of got used to my new outline and how I look, but yesterday we went to din*er with a friend and her husband. I saw her last year when I still had 2 stone to go, so she sort of knew what to expect. I haven't seen her husband for about 2 years. He was at work when we arrived.
When he came home he walked in the room and almost was in tears.He said "Blimey, it's like putting the clock back 20 years. I remember that first night we met in the pub - you looked like that then"
Luckily his close vision has deteriorated over the years!!
Kept hugging me and saying what a fab achievement. His lovely wife and my husband were all proud and pleased for me too. I have to say I loved it and came home with a renewed glow.
Got to go now and decide what to wear today.........Have a nice day xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

jcjazzy

Silver Member
G: 11st0lb
What a lovely thing to happen SB.You have done so well and this man obviously realises that.Looking at your before and afters I would agree with him that you have taken about 20 years off :D.You continue to be a "thinspiration" (sorry cheesy I know).Well done xx

brumchick

S: 15st4lb C: 10st8lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 23.9 Loss: 4st10lb(30.84%)
How lovely SB. Well deserved indeed. You glow girl !!

Poppysparkle

Silver Member
S: 16st5lb C: 12st13lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 29.2 Loss: 3st6lb(20.96%)
Wow, SB!! I'm continually amazed at what this new slim life brings day to day. It's surprising me daily of how very different life is these days. I've still got a long way to go to be confident in sustaining all of this, but you've definitely helped me gain in confidence by being such a great weight holder!

You deserve that reaction, and I have to also comment, what LOVELY friends to have too!

Foxtrot

Is back in the saddle!
S: 15st1lb C: 14st5.8lb G: 12st7.0lb BMI: 31.6 Loss: 0st9.2lb(4.36%)
And how fab of it coming from a man too! Well done him.