Lovely reaction yesterday

slendablenda

Gold Member
Most people who know me have sort of got used to my new outline and how I look, but yesterday we went to din*er with a friend and her husband. I saw her last year when I still had 2 stone to go, so she sort of knew what to expect. I haven't seen her husband for about 2 years. He was at work when we arrived.
When he came home he walked in the room and almost was in tears.He said "Blimey, it's like putting the clock back 20 years. I remember that first night we met in the pub - you looked like that then"
Luckily his close vision has deteriorated over the years!!
Kept hugging me and saying what a fab achievement. His lovely wife and my husband were all proud and pleased for me too. I have to say I loved it and came home with a renewed glow.
Got to go now and decide what to wear today.........Have a nice day xxx

What a lovely thing to happen SB.You have done so well and this man obviously realises that.Looking at your before and afters I would agree with him that you have taken about 20 years off :D.You continue to be a "thinspiration" (sorry cheesy I know).Well done xx

How lovely SB. Well deserved indeed. You glow girl !!

Wow, SB!! I'm continually amazed at what this new slim life brings day to day. It's surprising me daily of how very different life is these days. I've still got a long way to go to be confident in sustaining all of this, but you've definitely helped me gain in confidence by being such a great weight holder!

You deserve that reaction, and I have to also comment, what LOVELY friends to have too!

And how fab of it coming from a man too! Well done him.

Thanks girls xxx

Back