Loving CD

biltsy

Peggy McParrot
I just got back from my third weigh in, and although I only lost 2 1/2lbs... I have shifted my first stone.:D:D:D:D:D

My aim is to lose 3 stone in the 12 weeks allowed on ss/ss+, then to go up the plans slowly, so as to hopefully keep the weight off.
I am soooo happy just needed to let every one know..... sorry

xxxx

Don't appologise! Well done on you fantastic loss, you are right to be proud of youself!:D

Well done, hubby and I also love CD, never experienced such an easy diet to stick to. Keep going.

Well done; that is great!! I'm on day 3 so finding it really hard still but hearing about others' results is really helping me get through :)

I love it too :) Well done, and keep going :) xx

Thats fantastic well done! I have 3 stone to lose too, lost half a stone already! CD is great!

Thankyou everyone,, and yes feeling so over the moon that I'm laughing at how happy I am......................................................xxx

well done hun, I'm loving Cambridge too :)
Just back from my W.I. too :)

xx

Very well done you!!

well done... keep going.

Well done, you're doing great and you'll reach your target in no time. I myself have lost over 3 1/2 stone in the 1st 12 weeks of ss so as you already know, it is possible! congrats again x

well weigh in for week four and lost another 2 1/4lbs...

:girlpower::bliss: :talk017: :wow:

woop woop

thats 16 and 3/4lbs in four weeks, thats amazing, because i have had a few blips only the way, but I'm not letting a few blips get in my way of losing this weight.
Started at 15s 4 3/4lbs and now weigh 14s 2lb... back in most of my size 16 clothes and even threw away some clothes that are too big for me....

so still loving CD

xxxBiltsyxxx

Back