• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Loving it!!

hello everyone!!

just thought i'd drop by because i'm in a really good mood!

today is my first day back on WW and i know i made the right choice to change over from SW to WW.

i got a bit hungry at work, because i'm used to being able to just pick at fruit and yogurts during the day, but overall, i feel much better because i know i've had better control over what i've eaten :)

i just hope the rest of the week is as easy!!
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Silver Member
hi, isn't it great when you feel, that, you're the one in control, and not the other way round.

Grappling with life

I felt a bit like that when I first changed, was mortified at wasting a point on a banana or apple! But it soon becomes 2nd nature and good choices will become more natural. And I agree that after SW the feeling of control is a good one.

Good luck.

Funky Mum

Silver Member
Absolutely! I've also done food combining which worked really well but there was also no control over portions which I didn't like. I need some restrictions in my life!
I agree with everyone - joining WW is the best thing I have done this year! As a former SWer I can actually feel my habits changing and am getting more comfortable and in control around food :)