Loving it!

hels123smiles

Silver Member
I weighed myself last friday, but only really started properly on Monday, and I have really enjoyed it so far! I am still sticking a little to the ready meals just as I havent got that organised yet to be cooking, but I will!
I have been doing the shred too, I had a sneak on the scales, WI isnt til tomorrow, but it looks like 3lb so far. :D
Im used to CD and SF so its just great to eat!!!

I hope it's 3 for you :D I love this programme; it's great :)

Awesome! good for you! You seem to have your head in the right place and I think for some people that's half the battle. Stick with it! And let us know how the WI goes :)

Brilliant hun good luck!

Ive just joined and lost 6.5 in my first week. This new plan in brilliant feel so full all the time and loving being able to eat lots of food.

I did the old plan last year and always found myself hungry and wanting to snack as even fruit and veg had to be pointed. This new PP plan is brilliant and i am really enjoying it so far.

Good luck for tomorrow!

Thanks all! :)

awww i thought it was a mcdonalds related post by the title lol. good luck for weigh-in. Jillian Micheals is a brutal woman! xx

Hi all, been on the plan for about 6 weeks now and really getting into it , does take a few days to sort ur
Your head and get stuck in have lost a stone during this time which was I was ded chuffed about I plan my meals the day b4 as most peeps do that way u do tend to stick to what you have planned and not get side-tracked feeling a bit rubbish tho as yesterday I had a mad binge which started with a Subway sandwich free @ work even tho I had me dinner actually I had 2 subways........this extended over to today aswell and had a massive cherry pie slice & bakewell tart oh wat av I done.
Anyway had 2 confess all feel better now draw a line under it and start afresh tomoz to any1 feeling disheartened keep ur chin up everyday is a new day stay strong and Dont give up you will get to your goal.

Hahaha, yeah I was humming the 'lovin'in' Maccys tune!

Wellllllllll I lost 4lbs in my first week! Actually it was only from monday til first thing this morning, so Im happy with that!

Im going to change my ticker YAY!

Back