Loving Lipotrim

lorraineA

Silver Member
Well I have now been on LT for 5 days and can honestly say I have not found it nearly as difficult as I thought I would - it's actually been quite easy so far - even down to drinking coffee and soda water while my partner drank alcohol in a few pubs over the weekend.
I know I will have times when I find it really hard but if the weight loss stays high then I hope I will find the strength to carry on. I am really delighted so far as I went to the pharmacy on Saturday to weigh in and replenish supplies (this was only after 3 days as I am working away for a few days so had to go early) and was amazed to find I had lost 11 pounds in only 3 days! I weighed myself yesterday and had lost 15 pounds in 4 days and have stayed the same today - must get out of habit of weighing myself but I was just so excited lol.
I can already see a difference in my face and my shoulders and feel so much more alert and energised so I am so glad I started LT!

Well done lorraineA. Its not an easy regime to stick to but your doing sooo well and the scales moving quickly always helps motivate me to keep going x x x

Stick with it hun, you'll be astounded at how quickly the weight goes! xx

Wow...that's amazing....keep at it girl :)

Woooo! That's brill! Well done you for sticking at it and I'm glad you're finding it easy enough. That's just over a stone gone already! Here's to the next one :-D Xxx

well done, i also did slimming world before starting lipotrim. its sooo much better isnt it xx

Absolutely Lucy - especially the speed of weight loss x

i think slimming world is only good if you dont have a lot to lose. it was getting me down losing a lb a week, and i feel fantastic on lipotrim. im going to rejoin slimming world when i get down to 11/12 stone.

I know what you mean - seeing all of these people who were half my size complaining about how fat they were depressed me! I was just thinking tonight after my soup that if I had still been on SW I would have been mooching arond thinking oh what can I have for sins - and would probably have eaten 3 digestive biscuits just for the sake of it - at least with LT you can't have anything so you don't even think about it

I was just thinking tonight after my soup that if I had still been on SW I would have been mooching arond thinking oh what can I have for sins - and would probably have eaten 3 digestive biscuits just for the sake of it - at least with LT you can't have anything so you don't even think about it

That is EXACTLY my thinking behind it. I intend to go back to slimming world after I eventually refeed. Not to the group for weight loss but by myself at home for maintaining. I did enjoy the SW plan very much and found it so easy to follow. The weight just wasn't coming off fast enough to keep me motivated :-( Xxx

Back