loving the vanilla

Missy_mint

im probably being boring.. sorry if i am i have chicken soup its nice but not enough flavour can i add this like chilli powder or pepper 2 add a kick ??

YOU CAN missy black pepper,ground pepper, cheyenne, paprika, hot chilli powder, and at the moment im putting in about a 1/4 tsp of garam masala by east end from morrisons its in the foriegn food shelf area. becareful with other things and readthe ingredients carefully pet.......enjoy x

by the wat thats for the soup and not the vanilla x lol

ye it for the soup ive not gone mad just yet lol wow this has made me so happy was a hot curry queen before this diet :D

I tend to put all them in believe it or not, its not quite your take away curry, but Ilike it and its the nearest im going to get for a while lol, hope you enjoy xxxx

I know i'm being thick but if your loving the vanilla,why are we talking about soup?!

Lol i was thinking that hun xxx

I have been known to be a bit slow on occasions so I am glad you thought that too!

Because there were two comments in the post and I carried on the soupone and some can cary on the vanilla one picky picky picky x

Trace backing you means nothing ...............slow she just abuses it, been slow that is lol xx

Oh see,I thought the vanilla was the topic then read the thread which was about soup!

I will take that as a compliment hun!;) x

errrrmmm ok then:rolleyes: xx

Well I am a paddy and you know those jokes......

Im blonde..ish lol!

saying nothing lol xx

.............on both accounts xx

Back