Loving this diet

Woxywoo

Hello everyone :wavey:

I started Xenical almost 2 weeks ago and am loving the diet. I have tried every other diet going and only stuck to them for a few days at a time before failing!

After not being able to eat carbs, mix certain foods and having to starve it is a revelation to be able to eat exactly what I like and just adjust it slightly so it's low fat. I can clearly see how so many of you have had such good weight losses with this diet, as it truely is like a way of life rather than a diet :eek:

I'm not weighing weekly, just at the dr's once a month so i get decent sized losses at a time and don't obsess over the scales. However I can already feel that I have lost weight as all of my clothes fit much better and are no longer uncomfy.

Thanks to everyone on here that posts regularly as I love sitting down on a day and seeing how everyone is getting on and what you have all been eating as it gives me some ideas too.
I look forward to chatting to you all in the future :D

Wox xxxx

Hi Woxy, isn't it great? This is the only thing I have ever stuck to as well and I'm finding it mostly easy. Good luck with your weigh-in. (I couldn't go a whole month without weighing in, I can barely manage a whole day :eek: )

KB x

Welcome & Good luck with your weightloss xX

Hello, and welcome :)
It's good to hear that you're enjoying the plan and feeling so motivated :) It's half the battle when your head's in the right place, and a low-fat diet isn't faddy or difficult to follow, so it does become second nature, and just a way of life after a while!
Good luck with your goals - we'll look forward to hearing about your progress! :)

Thanks for the welcome guys.

Kittybling, I can't stop getting weighed everyday but I don't know what my starting weight was on my scales as I didn't start getting weighed til the weekend after I started. I'm seeing the scales go down a lb or so every couple of days tho :scale:
Can't wait to see the official dr's results!!

Another good thing is my sister has just called around with an elliptical trainer for me for free as she is moving house and no longer has the room for it :D:D Should save me a few £££s in gym fees.

Back