low cal wine - syns ????

Gem - stones

Hiya! I've just signed up & just getting to grips with this all :)

I'm off to a garden party at the weekend and espesh with the weather being soo lovely i know i won't stick to the 1 glass of wine.

I've had the WW low cal wine before and the lambrini low cal and although they arn't great they still hit the spot :D !! But can't seem to work out the value of these wines ..... so does anyone know how many syns is in a 125ml glass of lambrini light or any of the WW wines. TY :D

do they have calories on the bottles?

if so it will be 1 syn for every 20 calories as no free food allowance.

If no calories are listed, a quick google will usually find what you are looking for.

Ive not had the ww wine however I have got a bottle of First Cape wine which works out at 12 syns for the bottle

Hi BeckyT is that the reduced alcohol wine? My ears pricked up at 12 syns for a bottle! Oooooh!

It's 5.5% a bottle so yes it's lower however it's still higher than half a lager! It's on offer in Morrisons at the moment for £3, it's normally £3.99 a bottle x

Ooo thats helpful has I have a girls nite in on saturday lol so I will get some low calorie wine for it :)

Sorry Ive removed this post as I realised you were talking about the low-alcohol version. (The full alcohol WW version is no different to normal wine.)

Back