Low carb day 12

I all

Have been doing a low carb diet for 12 days now. Hasnt even a problem. No sweets, cakes, bread, potatoes rice or pasta. Have gone from 14st4 to weighing in at 13st7 today. How are you all doing???

X

cazzaisdabest said:
I all

Have been doing a low carb diet for 12 days now. Hasnt even a problem. No sweets, cakes, bread, potatoes rice or pasta. Have gone from 14st4 to weighing in at 13st7 today. How are you all doing???

X

Hi wow that's fab! After every diet under the sun , I'm started this today!!! Did you just cut out the above? Ate you rating fruit and veg? X

Hi, Thats great, another low carber converted!! 11lbs in 12 days is really excellent! Low carbing is the only way for me!

Amanda, Cutting out the BIG FOUR is a good way to start. No sugar no starch. It will almost certainly result in weight loss. If you want to be more calculating about it or the above isn't working then carb counting is a good idea, can controlling the food more carefully, especially higher carb fruits like oranges, pineapples etc. If you want to use it as a ketogenic diet, keeping you carb intake to below about 60g is the goal. (at least it was for me on go lower) dont forget to drink plenty of water. Without the carbohydrate to absorb it all you wont retain it as well, it should also help your hunger and weightloss.

Good Luck X

Thanks so much for that advice! I'm gonna cut out the four first! Along with sugar and crap! See how that goes! Then get stricter if I need too! Didn't realise oranges were high in carbs! X

Yes, unfortunatly most fruit is. Bananas are one of the worst i think too, lots of sugar! Most of the big juicy and sweet fruit is relativly high. Berries and melon are some of the better ones. I have a sneaky apple sometimes when i need something crunchy but i think a whole apple is about 8g and so it adds up if you arn't careful.

I eat lots of veggies instead to replace the fibre lost from not eating grains. greener the better for low carbs. Broccoli, green beans, spinach, courgette!

Amanda I have been cutting out all starches! Apart from bananas. A banana isy breakfast. Is quick and on the go. Then lunhh and dinner is soup, salad, cheese, or something like that. But I've been below 45g of carbs every day! I weighed myself today and I was 13st5 so I've lost a whole stone in 16 days since starting. I can now just about see changes too my body. Saw my boyfriend today and he said I look great! So I'm now really motivated. I'm a vegetarian do I never ever thought I could do this diet . And to substitute the lack of meat I always has extra pasta or rice or potatoes etc. now I know this is where I was going wrong!!! Good luck everyone doing it. It's fab. Keep posted any advice xxxx

Well done all - gotta love low carbing:D

Back